Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From (6997 Views)

Run Away From Roqqu! / Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. / Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 6:23am On Apr 18, 2020
facenglish:
prof! I need more explanation on this
in 1971 formal president Richard Nixon took money off the gold standard! and money losses in value. This is possible because govt print fake money. Which bis fiat money. In your bank account. The money is debt
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by facenglish: 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
uprof:
in 1971 formal president Richard Nixon took money off the gold standard! and money losses in value. This is possible because govt print fake money. Which bis fiat money. In your bank account. The money is debt
so how does that affect me?
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 6:55am On Apr 20, 2020
facenglish:
so how does that affect me?
it does! The 4Ok in your savings account is last year is not the same 40k this year.
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by facenglish: 6:43am On Apr 21, 2020
uprof:
it does! The 4Ok in your savings account is last year is not the same 40k this year.
I'm finding it difficult to believe! what I safe is what I get when I need it
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
facenglish:
I'm finding it difficult to believe! what I safe is what I get when I need it
let me give you an instance, last year a bag of rice cost 20k as an example. With 40k you can buy 2 bags. But now a bag cost 30k just as an example. Now if you withdraw 40k you still need another 20k. Who will pay that. That is inflation. Your money worth less and less as time passes.
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by facenglish: 7:00am On Apr 22, 2020
uprof:
let me give you an instance, last year a bag of rice cost 20k as an example. With 40k you can buy 2 bags. But now a bag cost 30k just as an example. Now if you withdraw 40k you still need another 20k. Who will pay that. That is inflation. Your money worth less and less as time passes.
hmm! so that is what you mean by loosing money
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
facenglish:
hmm! so that is what you mean by loosing money
yes that is what I meant
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by facenglish: 7:09am On Apr 23, 2020
uprof:
yes that is what I meant
but that is everybody's problem! there is nothing one can do to it
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
facenglish:
but that is everybody's problem! there is nothing one can do to it
it is not everybody's problem you can protect your self with personal financial education
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by facenglish: 7:34am On Apr 24, 2020
uprof:
it is not everybody's problem you can protect your self with personal financial education
really? can you help me out on that?
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 5:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
facenglish:
really? can you help me out on that?

No problem if you can do the hard work?
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by facenglish: 11:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
uprof:

No problem if you can do the hard work?
let get started live the hardwork for me
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 7:16am On Apr 26, 2020
facenglish:
let get started live the hardwork for me
OK! We are going to start with personal finance book challenge. The purpose is to reprogram your mindset
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by Lordpeckxy(m): 7:21am On Apr 26, 2020
two sides of a coin
Actually the western education teaches you the both sides of the coin, Its just that certain Individuals prefers the other side.!
"The less stressful side"
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 12:18am On Apr 27, 2020
Lordpeckxy:

Actually the western education teaches you the both sides of the coin, Its just that certain Individuals prefers the other side.!
"The less stressful side"
thanks boss! Easy road short term reward
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by facenglish: 11:57am On Apr 27, 2020
uprof:
OK! We are going to start with personal finance book challenge. The purpose is to reprogram your mindset
how long will that take to finish
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
facenglish:
how long will that take to finish
two weeks!
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by facenglish: 7:33am On Apr 28, 2020
uprof:
two weeks!
what is the name of the book?
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
facenglish:
what is the name of the book?
rich dad poor dad
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by facenglish: 7:32am On Apr 29, 2020
uprof:
rich dad poor dad
who wrote the book?
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
facenglish:
who wrote the book?
Robert Kiyosaki
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by facenglish: 7:32am On Apr 30, 2020
uprof:
Robert Kiyosaki
do you know any website where I can download for free
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
facenglish:
it is available on PDFdrive
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by Lordpeckxy(m): 5:28am On May 01, 2020
uprof:
rich dad poor dad
Hey.!!!
I know that book, I read it last year.!
I learnt quite a lot, with his simple definition of someone who is rich and one who is poor, how to be wealthy, how to spend, how to make money work for you +
I was quite captivated with his Rat Race game logic.!
personally everybody needs to read that book.!
but who is everybody, if you're talking to everybody is like talking to nobody...
so I reframe my statement:
Anybody who wants to be successful in life should read
Rich Dad and Poor Dad
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 8:13am On May 01, 2020
Lordpeckxy:

Hey.!!!
I know that book, I read it last year.!
I learnt quite a lot, with his simple definition of someone who is rich and one who is poor, how to be wealthy, how to spend, how to make money work for you +
I was quite captivated with his Rat Race game logic.!
personally everybody needs to read that book.!
but who is everybody, if you're talking to everybody is like talking to nobody...
so I reframe my statement:
Anybody who wants to be successful in life should read
thanks boss! You are great

1 Like

Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by facenglish: 8:52pm On May 01, 2020
uprof:
it is available on PDFdrive
dot com right
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by Lordpeckxy(m): 11:42pm On May 01, 2020
uprof:
thanks boss! You are great
###respects
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 6:53am On May 02, 2020
facenglish:
go to PDFdrive dot net
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by facenglish: 7:14am On May 04, 2020
uprof:
go to PDFdrive dot net
OK when I finish download I will get back to you
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 11:48pm On May 04, 2020
facenglish:
OK when I finish download I will get back to you
no problem!!
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by facenglish: 12:00am On May 05, 2020
uprof:
no problem!!
I'm done with the download, I will start reading as soon as possible
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 11:15am On May 06, 2020
facenglish:
I'm done with the download, I will start reading as soon as possible
no problem!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taobao Pinduoduo 1688 Docking, And Also Docking RMB Exchange Business / Wema Bank Shares / Nigeria’s Onepipe Raises $3.5M To Double Down On Its Embedded Finance Offering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.