Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Help: I Have premature ejaculation. - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: I Have premature ejaculation. (75452 Views)

Calm Down! Four Cases Do Not Mean You Have Premature Ejaculation / Does Seminal Vesiculitis Patients Have Premature Ejaculation? / Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Abunlimited: 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
With phytoscience double stem cell this will become history, chat me up on WhatsApp for more information 08025447118
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Ebnl123(m): 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
This will end your premature ejaculation
* Several cloves of Garlic(#100)
* Ginger(#150)
* Pure Honey
* Water Melon
* Lemon
Blend the Garlic and Ginger, extract the juice and add the water melon juice and lemon together with the honey. Then take 20ml in the morning and evening for three days.
You will be surprised.
Thank me later.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by upsonn(m): 9:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
Smartchoiiice:
Lalasticlala
Please help move this to front page.

Hello, reach me via WhatsApp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by frozen70(f): 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
Smartchoiiice:
Lalasticlala
Please help move this to front page.

If you masturbate quit

If you rush to sex without fore play stop it

Reduce anxiety and be in a good state of mind before action
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by v2: 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
I really don't see it as a problem because it has a solution as the human body differs from one person to another. Your body sensitivity may be extremely high. It is same with some women too, they have multiple orgasm during s*x and still continue because they are vehicles of reception, the pvssy doesn't shutdown as it remains open. For a guy that functions with erection, Mr P goes to sleep whenever there is a release hence it is becomes a problem.

Guys with low, especially penile sensitivity stay longer during s*x than those with high penile sensitivity.
Some guys that are not properly cut during circumcision and still have some foreskin covering sensitive parts of Mr P usually stay longer.

Use of delay cream to reduce penile sensitivity will work just fine.

Do not go around taking drugs because that's the new market now where anything is sold as cure for premature ejaculation like it is a sickness, it is not that's why the doctors can't cure you but to give you drugs that will nterfere with your system and cause delay in ejaculation.

The advantage of delay cream or spray is that you don't ingest them. For external use only.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by kayourcome: 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
Man! There is no cure to that. You can only Ork it out. I can relate well cos I was ones in that stage. You will have to work it out with your woman. Let her know what your problems are and don't be anxious when you want to have sex. Breast very well during sex and try think of something that got you sad In the past . Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2020
My brother if you indulge in masturbation stop it, cut down your intake of sugar, eat more vegetables, fruit most especially banana and engage in sports like football or jogging more often.. then the rest will be history
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by perkyberry(m): 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2020
take two plastic oriji bitter be for sex.your 5 minutes we turn to 5 hour.
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by 1daboi: 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
MZrapper:

5-seconds man.grin
Awuuuu.
you're irritating me with your childish jabs. Please stop!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Akinwaley11(m): 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
Smartchoiiice:
I cum during fore-play too mate.
Wonti get e
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Akinwaley11(m): 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
Smartchoiiice:
Wonti get e
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Ayomivic(m): 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
Smartchoiiice:
I barely can last 5 seconds while doing kerewa. My girlfriends have cheated, insulted and broken up with me because of this....

Please what can I do about it? It is getting real embarrassing these days.

Advise me please.... and no insults.

are you into masturbation.?
if yes stop masturbation and control your sexual urge

. when you are playing with a girl don't put much desire In what you are doing and if you see that your urge is getting high ,stop the pre-intimacy for a while and when you see that you can control it continues. Do that always and see how long you can go in doing that before trying to penetrate her. let that be regular exercise and when you penetrate your girl . let her be on top of you so that you can relax and make sure she ride you slowly . when you think your urge is getting high tell her to stop for some minutes for you to control it again . As you are practicing that , you will be able to control your sexual urge and last long in sex

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by valinno(m): 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
Since you tried medical and it didn't work,I advice you see a pastor, it may be spiritual

1 Like

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Chidonsky: 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
Flexherbal:

Whether you are someone I know or not, nature will bring all you need to you, at ease. (Amen)
Amen
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by bigpriik: 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
Raydos:

I'm 100% sure you masturbate a lot!!
That's one of the side effects of masturbation we're talking about!!

I can help you out if you want!!

oga stop talking trash masturbation does not cause quick ejaculation don't say what you don't know angry

1 Like

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by karika2018: 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
avocardo......(in nigeria if you have blueberries take lots of it)..vitamin c and garlic...water melon........exercise......it took me 7yrs to find solution to the issue......but constantly i was determine.......to find solution which i did.............).....the day i lasted for 35m and another time an hour it was like as if i won the world cup............but now it is always between 5-10min which is somewhat okay for some ladies........

from my own experience now you can work on it if you have money for 4months and you will be fine. i live abroad and there are lots of things you can take.........but never take any pharmacy meds except if it is natural.........take lots of vitamin supplements but only natural ones not synthetic vitamins.
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Gudiza(m): 12:00am On Feb 20, 2020
Weed is good.
I mean if you're into that type of stuff!
Was diagnosed HBP in 2010 getting stressed the fvck out daily at work.
That is kinda like the stumbling block between where i am to where i want to be fvckwise.
For peeps like us all these natural fruit stuff don't work.
It's one step before popping pills, and i was always a sportsman btw.
That's where it comes in. It goes off, makes you numb, mindless, and like Nike - just do it!
I guess it's better than counting sheep as a distraction, or imagining psychotic stuff like strangulation and sh1t....literally.

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Thugaa: 12:45am On Feb 20, 2020
Go watch ‘Mantak Chia’ videos on youtube and thank me later
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by FOXYDESIIGNERX: 12:58am On Feb 20, 2020
Conji go kill person before then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Amanda4life: 1:06am On Feb 20, 2020
Smartchoiiice:

Bitter cola and groundnut
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by lakezone67(m): 1:23am On Feb 20, 2020
Smartchoiiice:
I barely can last 5 seconds while doing kerewa. My girlfriends have cheated, insulted and broken up with me because of this....

Please what can I do about it? It is getting real embarrassing these days.

Advise me please.... and no insults.

225g tramadol. Don't bother thanking me
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Caseless: 7:00am On Feb 20, 2020
Smartchoiiice:

grin
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 20, 2020
Damiriel:

Where are you based.. I will way bill a herb to you.. Take it for three days and you will never tell this tale again....

My bf was worse than this before .. We found out about this old woman in my neighborhood. She mixed the herbs and I tell you ever since then I dare not ask for sex if I am not ready ... He is now a lion

Helo Damiriel
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by monaPhilz: 7:58am On Feb 20, 2020
zuto4u:
Chai! I feel so sorry for your predicament my brother. It can really be so embarrassing. I advise u don't allow that weigh u down. While u are about to start the match, divert your mind to something else, like your favourite sport or whatever hobby that u have. Once u insert your machine, thrust slowly, then gradually increase the tempo. And when u notice that u are about to cum, pause for a while and start thrusting slowly again and gradually increase the tempo. And while u are on it, ensure that u breath in and out so well. This will surely help u bro. I wish u all the best bro.
You sabi am
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by MZrapper(f): 8:37am On Feb 20, 2020
1daboi:
you're irritating me with your childish jabs. Please stop!
Go and kee yourself na.
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Scamperlee(m): 9:03am On Feb 20, 2020
Can someone please teach me how to post a topic on nairaland
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Scamperlee(m): 9:05am On Feb 20, 2020
Try to be taking "Sexy Megato" herb always
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by clive2u(m): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2020
Smartchoiiice:

You won't understand...
I understand ur situation man, do u still cum another 5 seconds after the first one? that's where to decide if ur case is different
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 20, 2020
MZrapper:
Go and kee yourself na.
O ni problem oo
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by MZrapper(f): 9:34am On Feb 20, 2020
Mymynd4u:

O ni problem oo
That is because you don't know Smartchoiice, he is a troll and not to be taken seriously.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by oshaosha2014(m): 9:49am On Feb 20, 2020
[quote author=adebayo10977 post=86792772][/quote]

Had a worst case scenario sometime like that. But it wasn’t five secs... something like 30 secs or more. But someone lasting on 5secs is somehow to me.
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Immaculate090: 10:27am On Feb 20, 2020
Since you have tried medical, please go traditional, by visiting those women selling herbs in your domain, or you can beep me 08076043056.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns / South African Woman Whose Bum Keeps Getting Bigger Believes She’s Cursed (Photos / Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.