Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Help: I Have premature ejaculation. - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: I Have premature ejaculation. (75451 Views)

Calm Down! Four Cases Do Not Mean You Have Premature Ejaculation / Does Seminal Vesiculitis Patients Have Premature Ejaculation? / Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by ArcToyin(m): 10:32am On Feb 20, 2020
Smartchoiiice:
I barely can last 5 seconds while doing kerewa. My girlfriends have cheated, insulted and broken up with me because of this....

Please what can I do about it? It is getting real embarrassing these days.

Advise me please.... and no insults.

Sex is meant for the married and not the unmarried. Forsake the lifestyle of fornication and God will shower you mercy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 20, 2020
Hello @ Smartchoiiice , Click CURE PREMATURE EJACULATION Get the product and thank me later
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Kentiamhere(m): 10:45am On Feb 20, 2020
Smartchoiiice:
I barely can last 5 seconds while doing kerewa. My girlfriends have cheated, insulted and broken up with me because of this....

well to be honest with you i am not a doctor and i do not have a permanent solution for you but the temporary solution i have is worth it. This would get you from 5sec to 1hour without any delay but first ( can you do drugs? ). Well i know you must have heard of colorado ( a synthetic you can get addicted to if not careful ) but few puff from it won't kill instead it would take you from 5sec to an hour when on your woman so good luck brother
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by MariamAlheri: 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
How old are you first? So I know what solution to proffer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by yeman1(m): 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2020
U mean 5 minutes or 5 seconds?
If its 5 seconds haaa. Its bad. I will advice u to see ur doctor and be watchful what u eat.

I'm even praying thay i should cum before 5 minutes cos my baby is complaining too much,, becos my first ejaculation is after 10 mins. Second one is after 25 mins and third she would ranaway .

1 Like

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by unclefresh(m): 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
Is that not Agbo herbs
Damiriel:

Where are you based.. I will way bill a herb to you.. Take it for three days and you will never tell this tale again....

My bf was worse than this before .. We found out about this old woman in my neighborhood. She mixed the herbs and I tell you ever since then I dare not ask for sex if I am not ready ... He is now a lion
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
Jeweltz:
When I said all nairaland boys are 2 seconds man, some Idiots were roasting me. God forbids me marrying 2 seconds man
sad angry
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by machiavelli95: 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2020
Smartchoiiice:

This is the response I gave to a lady. Follow it step by step and make the fruit eating part a lifestyle. The Premature Ejaculation will be a thing of the past.
machiavelli95:

Lemme give you an all round permanent end to this thing.
First of all premarital sex is a sin. Do and get married to stop it.
To stop premature ejaculation,
1. Ensure he tests for possible STIs and treat all detected accordingly. For best results after conventional medicine, wait 2 months and do for full traditional therapy (not agbo o). You too ensure you are STI free. And no staph too.

2. Prevent his sugar levels from being high. Go traditional here. A blended mixture of bitter kola and ginger (if possible small turmeric) will be perfect. Let him boil it in water and be drinking, half glass a day. This will kill sugar levels and make sure he lasts long. (note: don't overdo this when fasting as it will just clear the small blood sugar and make him weak). This will also help to detoxify his system.

3. Take a good diet of fruits. Blend watermelon (if possible with the white side) , some banana and add a little ginger to it. Let him be drinking it. He can also eat the fruits raw for good effect. Other fruits he should consume regularly include : Cucumber and Tiger nuts, avocados.
Please also give him lots of unripe plantain (boiled) with good vegetable sauce or whatever. It will do wonders.

4. Let him minimize or totally avoid alcohol and stop smoking totally. He can also start exercising too and if he is overweight, he should lose weight.

5. Also understand that first round sex may not necessarily last long especially if it has been a long time since he had sex. Ensure you go at least 2 rounds or 3 (if you can o) to see him last for even up to an hour (by applying the above). Or just "get rid" of the "quick cum" by giving him a good oral or hand job. By the time his pens rises again, na 20 mins minimum and above.
Also have sex frequently like 3 times a week (fact is, the longer he stays away from sex like say weeks, the shorter he will last).

6. Take note of number 1 very well as that is usually the main problem (apart from excess sugar and excess alcohol).

7. Boost his confidence and tell him to follow the above (talk to him in love, hopefully na sensible guy wey no go let him ego scatter every every).
And please AVOID any form of MASTURBATION. It will just destroy him, forget what is being said here.

Apply this consistently for 2 months (too long sef) and I can guarantee you he will start lasting up to 30 mins and more on the second round.

I sent u a pm, I'm not going to sell any product to you (i have none to sell) . But I want that guy to earn back your admiration in the bedroom. I can see you truly love him. Premature Ejaculation is a very easy problem to solve provided he has discipline (and also if there is no mammy water on his matter o).
I want your story to change GE to you begging him to stop.

If you want make him shift your womb, in combination with the above, tell him to start practicing jelquing, breath control exercises and Learn how to f*** from Google.
He might avoid positions where he puts his weight lime missionary on you earlier on and make do with standing positions or you on top. He will last longer that way. Too many things Abeg, just solve this thing by applying the above and enjoy your life.

3 Likes

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Sirseedorf(m): 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
any advice on erectile dysfunction?

@ Machiavelli
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Kayboy123(m): 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
My advice is this:
1. Cut down sugar totally.
2. Avoid touching cold water. Perhaps, you sell icy stuffs or your daily job involve touching water.
3. Swallow one clove of garlic daily after any meal of your choice.
4. May you overcome your challenge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by charlsecy(m): 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
Smartchoiiice:
I barely can last 5 seconds while doing kerewa.
Buy 9 packs of Manix. It's about N2,000 per pack. Take one capsule in the morning, and one at night for 90 days. It's better to be taken with milk.
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
Mymynd4u:

O ni problem oo
She cloned my moniker to post this nonsense. Assisted by lalasticlala to front-page
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
charlsecy:
Buy 9 packs of Manix. It's about N2,000 per pack. Take one capsule in the morning, and one at night for 90 days. It's better to be taken with milk.
Don't waste your time. The OP is trolling me
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by charlsecy(m): 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
@Smartchoiice
How do you mean?
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
charlsecy:
@Smartchoiice
How do you mean?
MZrapper is behind that moniker
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Aremolekunowo(m): 1:51am On Feb 21, 2020
I have five different natural herbs I can teach you for a little token or even free..
These are things you can get around you or buy from market non of the 5 methods is up to 1000 naira (materials). They are all natural products you can whatsapp me on 08025863159.
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by MZrapper(f): 7:32am On Feb 21, 2020
Smartchoiice:

MZrapper is behind that moniker
Cheap liar.
Go take your medication Mr five.
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by SHOCK7(m): 7:35am On Feb 21, 2020
MZrapper:

How am I derailing your thread?
I only laid emphasis on your dickapability. grin
JUST five thrusts and you cum? grin
You even cum during f0replay?
Come,thats enough mockery from u! will you just stop talking if you can't give any reasonable advice!!
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by MZrapper(f): 7:38am On Feb 21, 2020
SHOCK7:

Come,thats enough mockery from u! will you just stop talking if you can't give any reasonable advice!!

Na wa o.
How many times would I tell you guys that smartchoiice/smartchoiiice/smartchoiceng/ is a troll?
He has over 30 monikers.
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by adebayo10977(m): 10:28am On Feb 21, 2020
oshaosha2014:

Had a worst case scenario sometime like that. But it wasn’t five secs... something like 30 secs or more. But someone lasting on 5secs is somehow to me.

So how did you cured your 30 seconds of a thing.
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by oshaosha2014(m): 10:39am On Feb 21, 2020
Yes now. Mostly it was me applying techniques I read online than meds. First round 5 to 7min. With second round I can last 20mins. Third round, please come and save someone’s daughter before it will be too late.

adebayo10977:

So how did you cured your 30 seconds of a thing.
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by adebayo10977(m): 10:44am On Feb 21, 2020
oshaosha2014:
Yes now. Mostly it was me applying techniques I read online than meds. First round 5 to 7min. With second round I can last 20mins. Third round, please come and save someone’s daughter before it will be too late.

Pls guy your technique can be of help to me also, Pls can you explain it to me further or by referring maybe the books that you read online or about it.
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by SirLiquidGold: 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2020
2shure:
Buy arton of origin. With 5 bottles of plastic coke. Mix and be drinking daily till it finish. Take enuf iron like unripe plantain.drink the origin direct sometimes dont mix it.though e dey high but drink with caution. From 5 seconds u will enter half time.if after dossge e no work, try trams. If trams no work. Then drink sniper end am
hahahhaha
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by IRE194(f): 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
Dm me that's what I based on. 100% natural
08105390936. You will thank me later
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by chibueze76: 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
@Smartchoice.
Send me private email at okoh.chibueze01@gmail.com let me tell you what to do . latest 3 weeks you will see changes.
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by zuto4u(m): 5:53am On Feb 22, 2020
Hahahaha
monaPhilz:
You sabi am
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2020
chibueze76:
@Smartchoice.
Send me private email at okoh.chibueze01@gmail.com let me tell you what to do . latest 3 weeks you will see changes.
Don't waste your time. A female moniker MZrapper is behind the clone of my moniker used to open this thread.... Seun kindly note
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by tobby20: 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
MZrapper:

Cheap liar.
Go take your medication Mr five.
;DLmao
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2020
Smartchoiiice:

I cum during fore-play too mate.
chaiiiiiii chai chai oga your prblem no be small ooo
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by tobby20: 11:49pm On Feb 29, 2020
lakezone67:

225g tramadol. Don't bother thanking me
U b fool

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns / South African Woman Whose Bum Keeps Getting Bigger Believes She’s Cursed (Photos / Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.