Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Help: I Have premature ejaculation. - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: I Have premature ejaculation. (75532 Views)

Calm Down! Four Cases Do Not Mean You Have Premature Ejaculation / Does Seminal Vesiculitis Patients Have Premature Ejaculation? / Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Freelane33(m): 8:11pm On May 16, 2021
Pm me
Smartchoiiice:
I barely can last 5 seconds while doing kerewa. My girlfriends have cheated, insulted and broken up with me because of this....

Please what can I do about it? It is getting real embarrassing these days.

Advise me please.... and no insults.
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by sewed4u(m): 6:07am On Jun 10, 2021
HV u treat infection?
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by ptoall1000: 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
mine is 2-3 minutes but with condom can reach 4-5min. i wish i can do 5-8min without CD.
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by myvision(m): 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
There are natural remedy to this; except you have never lasted beyond 5 seconds before, but if you have ever lasted more than 5 seconds before; there are natural remedy you can use bro.

First of all; you just need to calm down; as this thing gat solution; so, no use anxiety kill yourself.

If you don't have diabetes

Try, Watermelon and Pineapple.

Blend then together and drink all!

Take it like a week before your next match.

And if you can't take it for a week because you are anxious or something; take it for 3 days.

It works!!!
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by traveluk: 7:09am On Jun 13, 2021
ptoall1000:
mine is 2-3 minutes but with condom can reach 4-5min. i wish i can do 5-8min without CD.
After all methods failed me, I tried SAMSU OIL and got great results. Mine was caused as a result of masturbation. You can last longer without a condom using Samsu Oil.. Contact me to get it at a very ridiculous price: zero nine zero one one six three six three one one
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by traveluk: 7:13am On Jun 13, 2021
[quote author=Smartchoiiice post=86773102]I barely can last 5 seconds while doing kerewa. My girlfriends have cheated, insulted and broken up with me because of this....

Advise me please.... and no SAMSU OIL is the solution. After suffering from quick ejaculation as a result of masturbation, I tried different methods without success until I came across SAMSU OIL. You can get it from me at Avery ridiculous price. zero nine zero one one six three six three one one
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Freelane33(m): 11:32am On Jun 13, 2021
Thank God for life , awa striker cheesy
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by ptoall1000: 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
traveluk:
After all methods failed me, I tried SAMSU OIL and got great results. Mine was caused as a result of masturbation. You can last longer without a condom using Samsu Oil.. Contact me to get it at a very ridiculous price: zero nine zero one one six three six three one one
Is the oil safe for the lady s VG
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by traveluk: 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
ptoall1000:

Is the oil safe for the lady s VG
It is very safe. Take your bath and apply it 1-2hrs before action. Both of you won't feel it. Many people don't know how to apply it
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Freelane33(m): 8:35am On Jun 14, 2021
Full treatment for staph .. Kanafuru(blend it ),eyin olube , atawewe (blend it ) atare (blend it ), pawpaw leaf , guava leave , mango leave , efoyanrin....., monringa leaf .... ewuro, efinrin,ginger (powder), garlic( powder) , turmeric( powder) , oruwoooooooo.....this are the needed ingredients. Take all those leaves together wash and boil them for 15 mins and leave them inside the water for another one hour before taking off the solution . Store in a bottle or keg , refrigerate it . The blended kanafuru,atawewe,atare,ginger , garlic and tumeric should be mixed together and take as powder with the solution half tea cup in the morning and night with at least 7 liters of water per day . You must be taking water every time to aid the movement of the liquid throughout the blood stream ...I’m making some for a brother on Nairaland and I’ll share a pics of me during the making . Any idea is welcome too . I have treated some guys on here with this for free can’t just mention their moniker cus it’s not proper . Do it yourself pls don’t pay anyone . If you can’t get the ingredients. Pls pm I can direct you on how to get it .. Health is wealth . If you have infertility issue too .pls do this : note : pls be taking a lot of water if possible 12 liters per day . And get back to me after a month if there is no changes . I believe there will always be changes . Don’t send money to anyone pls. This herb Dey cure infertility too And premature ejaculations
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by jiday4(m): 11:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
Freelane33:
Full treatment for staph .. Kanafuru(blend it ),eyin olube , atawewe (blend it ) atare (blend it ), pawpaw leaf , guava leave , mango leave , efoyanrin....., monringa leaf .... ewuro, efinrin,ginger (powder), garlic( powder) , turmeric( powder) , oruwoooooooo.....this are the needed ingredients. Take all those leaves together wash and boil them for 15 mins and leave them inside the water for another one hour before taking off the solution . Store in a bottle or keg , refrigerate it . The blended kanafuru,atawewe,atare,ginger , garlic and tumeric should be mixed together and take as powder with the solution half tea cup in the morning and night with at least 7 liters of water per day . You must be taking water every time to aid the movement of the liquid throughout the blood stream ...I’m making some for a brother on Nairaland and I’ll share a pics of me during the making . Any idea is welcome too . I have treated some guys on here with this for free can’t just mention their moniker cus it’s not proper . Do it yourself pls don’t pay anyone . If you can’t get the ingredients. Pls pm I can direct you on how to get it .. Health is wealth . If you have infertility issue too .pls do this : note : pls be taking a lot of water if possible 12 liters per day . And get back to me after a month if there is no changes . I believe there will always be changes . Don’t send money to anyone pls. This herb Dey cure infertility too And premature ejaculations

Is the solution also for women with fertility issue or is only for men ?
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Freelane33(m): 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
Yes
jiday4:

Is the solution also for women with fertility issue or is only for men ?
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by jiday4(m): 11:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
Freelane33:
Yes

Ok thanks
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
Smartchoiiice:
I barely can last 5 seconds while doing kerewa. My girlfriends have cheated, insulted and broken up with me because of this....

@Smartchoiiice
Buy from pharmacy and take (dapoxetine), one or two hours before sex
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by gnhpowerhouse: 11:38am On Dec 18, 2021
Anyone With Premature Ejaculations ...

Genuine/ Real / Working ...It's Da Bomb

GNH POWER HOUSE ..

Check My Sygnature

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by gnhpowerhouse: 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
Solutions to Premature Ejaculations is

GNH POWER HOUSE ..Nothing like it.

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by muheeb01(m): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
If you're suffering from either premature ejaculation,erectile dysfunction,weak erection,low sperm count or any other men sexual health issues dm me as soon as you can....Ale,Afato and correct ibile BURANTASHI is available to correct that permanently and you'll be glad,I have polyherbal cure to treat that permanently..a trial will convince you and you'll thank me later

Check my signature and profile for my works....we deliver nationwide,..my office is in oyo town
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Mkingz(m): 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
Bro, please I’m curious...why did you say he should avoid kiss condom?
Zammy123:
this is what I do and always work for me till tomorrow

1) stay away from sugar for a while like 2 weeks sha or a month if u can do it that long
dont take coke and all those carbonate drinks
during this time, just get fruit preferably cucumber and eat one or two per day. one is okay though

also get pile herbs from those people selling it.. if u cant get it or u dont like it, there is a particular leave that u can chew every morning to subsidize the sugar content in you. it called "efirin" ( I don't know the english word) just pluck like 5 every morning and eat it

after that two weeks of doing this.. wen it's the d day to have sex, dont be too eager to Bleep and use a condom ,avoid kiss condom o bros

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Zammy123(m): 12:15am On Dec 29, 2021
Mkingz:
Bro, please I’m curious...why did you say he should avoid kiss condom?

E dey too soft bros and e dey quick burst sef
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by muheeb01(m): 8:32am On Dec 29, 2021
Smartchoiiice:

get in touch with me I'll help you permanently

Check my signature and profile to contact me and my work,I have a very potent traditional solution for you on anything....
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Mkingz(m): 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
Zammy123:

E dey too soft bros and e dey quick burst sef
Lol nawa...which one you go come recommend?...no vex
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by gnhpowerhouse: 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2021
Anyone So Serious about Solutions to Premature Ejaculations should go for GNH POWER HOUSE No Long Talk,No Long Story.

Check Below...Non Alcoholic,No Chemicals ..Its working ,its Effective ,Its Potent ,Has No side Effects..

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by gnhpowerhouse: 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
He Placed an order , It was sent ,He received it ,He became Happy ,He used it ,He became Happier ,It worked ,He became the Happiest.

Read His Testimonial..

GNH POWER HOUSE is the Solutions to Weak Erection ,One Minute Man and Premature Ejaculations ..

Check below..What are you Waiting for...

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Zammy123(m): 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mkingz:
Lol nawa...which one you go come recommend?...no vex

Fiesta or durex gets the work done

1 Like

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by gnhpowerhouse: 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
GNH POWER HOUSE is the Solutions for Premature Ejaculations..Nothing like it
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Margaretola(f): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
If you have any health related issue, you can have an online session with a doctor here
https://cribmd.com/
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by motallerni: 11:48pm On May 30, 2022
Pls how can i contact u?
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Joshx23: 7:17am On Jan 11, 2023
I'm currently having a huge sexual problem .... I will be 27 come June.... It all started 2021 December when I came back from Burkina Faso after being there for 8 months without sex or romance... When I came back to Naija I hooked up with a female fb friend ... During romance I had a normal erection ,after romancing like 2mins , I cum without penetration..Well I wasn't too bothered about it , I thought maybe cos I stayed off sex for a long while ..... 2022 June I had sex with a female friend , nothing of such happened, ... On September invited a female friend over , during romance I ejaculated ,was so embarrassed about it ... She didn't know about it ,had to tell her I'm no longer interested.... I wasn't happy about what happened.... I stayed off sex , November ending I invited a girl over , same thing happened after some mins of romance... That was when I knew there is a problem, I started skipping rope , eating tigernut , blending garlic, banana and watermelon , eating bittercola well my sexual urge increased , on Monday a female friend came over , I ejaculated minutes after romance . Mind you my erections weren't weak when all these happened , I had hard throbbing erections , I do have my morning erections always ... Please what's the cause of all these Even when I started having sex in my Early days ,such a thing never happened... Please help a brother I'm embarrassed about this repeated occurance
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Joshx23: 7:18am On Jan 11, 2023
frozen70:

If you masturbate quit

If you rush to sex without fore play stop it

Reduce anxiety and be in a good state of mind before action
I'm currently having a huge sexual problem .... I will be 27 come June.... It all started 2021 December when I came back from Burkina Faso after being there for 8 months without sex or romance... When I came back to Naija I hooked up with a female fb friend ... During romance I had a normal erection ,after romancing like 2mins , I cum without penetration..Well I wasn't too bothered about it , I thought maybe cos I stayed off sex for a long while ..... 2022 June I had sex with a female friend , nothing of such happened, ... On September invited a female friend over , during romance I ejaculated ,was so embarrassed about it ... She didn't know about it ,had to tell her I'm no longer interested.... I wasn't happy about what happened.... I stayed off sex , November ending I invited a girl over , same thing happened after some mins of romance... That was when I knew there is a problem, I started skipping rope , eating tigernut , blending garlic, banana and watermelon , eating bittercola well my sexual urge increased , on Monday a female friend came over , I ejaculated minutes after romance . Mind you my erections weren't weak when all these happened , I had hard throbbing erections , I do have my morning erections always ... Please what's the cause of all these Even when I started having sex in my Early days ,such a thing never happened... Please help a brother I'm embarrassed about this repeated occurance.. I don't even masturbate
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Joshx23: 7:34am On Jan 11, 2023
Zammy123:
this is what I do and always work for me till tomorrow

1) stay away from sugar for a while like 2 weeks sha or a month if u can do it that long
dont take coke and all those carbonate drinks
during this time, just get fruit preferably cucumber and eat one or two per day. one is okay though

also get pile herbs from those people selling it.. if u cant get it or u dont like it, there is a particular leave that u can chew every morning to subsidize the sugar content in you. it called "efirin" ( I don't know the english word) just pluck like 5 every morning and eat it

after that two weeks of doing this.. wen it's the d day to have sex, dont be too eager to Bleep and use a condom ,avoid kiss condom o bros

I'm currently having a huge sexual problem .... I will be 27 come June.... It all started 2021 December when I came back from Burkina Faso after being there for 8 months without sex or romance... When I came back to Naija I hooked up with a female fb friend ... During romance I had a normal erection ,after romancing like 2mins , I cum without penetration..Well I wasn't too bothered about it , I thought maybe cos I stayed off sex for a long while ..... 2022 June I had sex with a female friend , nothing of such happened, ... On September invited a female friend over , during romance I ejaculated ,was so embarrassed about it ... She didn't know about it ,had to tell her I'm no longer interested.... I wasn't happy about what happened.... I stayed off sex , November ending I invited a girl over , same thing happened after some mins of romance... That was when I knew there is a problem, I started skipping rope , eating tigernut , blending garlic, banana and watermelon , eating bittercola well my sexual urge increased , on Monday a female friend came over , I ejaculated minutes after romance . Mind you my erections weren't weak when all these happened , I had hard throbbing erections , I do have my morning erections always ... Please what's the cause of all these Even when I started having sex in my Early days ,such a thing never happened... Please help a brother I'm embarrassed about this repeated occurance.. I don't even masturbate
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Joshx23: 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
nickyvil:

Do you really want solution and can strictly do what I told you to do if yes then lemme know.
I'm currently having a huge sexual problem .... I will be 27 come June.... It all started 2021 December when I came back from Burkina Faso after being there for 8 months without sex or romance... When I came back to Naija I hooked up with a female fb friend ... During romance I had a normal erection ,after romancing like 2mins , I cum without penetration..Well I wasn't too bothered about it , I thought maybe cos I stayed off sex for a long while ..... 2022 June I had sex with a female friend , nothing of such happened, ... On September invited a female friend over , during romance I ejaculated ,was so embarrassed about it ... She didn't know about it ,had to tell her I'm no longer interested.... I wasn't happy about what happened.... I stayed off sex , November ending I invited a girl over , same thing happened after some mins of romance... That was when I knew there is a problem, I started skipping rope , eating tigernut , blending garlic, banana and watermelon , eating bittercola well my sexual urge increased , on Monday a female friend came over , I ejaculated minutes after romance . Mind you my erections weren't weak when all these happened , I had hard throbbing erections , I do have my morning erections always ... Please what's the cause of all these Even when I started having sex in my Early days ,such a thing never happened... Please help a brother I'm embarrassed about this repeated occurance

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns / Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction / South African Woman Whose Bum Keeps Getting Bigger Believes She’s Cursed (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.