Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? - Business (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? (133771 Views)

Stripe Acquires Nigeria’s Paystack For $200 Million To Expand Into Africa / COVID-19: Nairabet Donates 50 Million To Agents / * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by kendological(m): 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
shogsman:
Buy 4 bikes and make 8-10k per day ,one of the Best decisions I've ever made.made my money back in less than 6months by absolutely doing nothing.
By God's grace I'm getting 6 more very soon.

How did you solve the risk of riders stealing your bike.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Omihanifa: 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
kendological:

Please I don't know how to bet naija works, but can I start the business with 400, 000?

Yes
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by kendological(m): 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
hope4nigeria:
you see when I say everybody Don dey mad for Nigeria, you think say I dey lie, many people follow contribute to killings in Nigeria, imagine that mumu thinking of cool cash forgetting Fulani knife can cutoff his head.

Very risky business.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by kendological(m): 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
hope4nigeria:
i collected BOI loan #2m, I was thinking of business to invest that business, and the money will not go down the drain, I bought fairly used standard DYNA coast #950k, and I bought golf 3 direct Belgium #1m. I stationed at deidei building material market, I transport goods twice a day that fetch me nothing less than #25k, If I buy fuel, 4k, I go home with nothing less than #20k, without stress, then when I close 5:30pm. I will enter town and do car drop with the new golf3, before 8:30pm, I return home. I can confidently tell you I safe #23k everyday after flexing, at month end, I bank deduct loan repayment, I will still have more than excess cash to do other project. In less than one and half year, I was able to set up tiles Business, I've been supplying tiles to people in there houses with my DYNA, Im getting more profit. That's how it all started, when bank saw my repayment performance, they offer to grant me #5m for my next loan. Tho I'm yet to decide. Did I inform you that I'm a graduate Bsc. I will never further my education again, all I'm thinking now is money, money and money, and I will never work under anybody again.

Your last sentences gave me good hope, I am an unemployed graduate, I have been working on a grant, to start a business.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by walkwithgod(m): 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
my2chains:
My dream is just to be a big time rich niggar farmer!

Fulani herdsmen won't let you break bread in peace bro.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by my2chains(m): 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
walkwithgod:

Fulani herdsmen won't let you break bread in peace bro.

never in my life will that happen bro! Its a long term thing so we plan ahead, those fulanis you see respect only people who acts rich to them,
buy them just afternoon food and see how they will mob and tidy up ur entire compound with ease without waisting time!
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by MrUnity: 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
U can start ur own exchange biz and make atleast 5% daily profit..with d current exchange rate
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by my2chains(m): 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
my2chains:
I have different ideas for you op,

share the 1m into 5 places,

1). try invest 200k on cucumber farming and in 2-3 months you will make profits,

also make sure you buy hybrid seeds,

if you dont have the time try meet an expert trusted cucumber farmer and partner with him
try check agricultural threads here in nairaland

2), invest 200-300k on bet9ja agent shop

3). With 200k do try and get a little plot of land and practice vertical sack bag farming of pepper and tomatoes,

trust me this one itself is a goldmine if you can set it up properly,

a basket of tomatoes and pepper is from 4k upwards and you can get many baskets per harvest.

4). With 400k you can split the money to different places,

maybe invest on foodstuff business,

eatery
barbing shop
bike business
buy shares from the bank
start a mini pharmacy shop
buy goats and rear,
open a gym house

try pick the ones the money can really start,

the reason is because i have read its not really good to put all your eggs in one basket,

so split them up and invest so to avoid stories that touch,

but to me the best and one of the guaranteed way that can really make you much profits is really agriculture because people must eat,

buhari make everything hard for us but still yet people must eat

cheers!

one of the best investments today is agriculture because no matter how bad the situation is in this world,
you and i must eat

cheers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
emmaodet:

Yes sir, bought it at ilesa this January.
I bought 5
I bought Gazey - the local cows with hirn.
Agric specie is Bokolo without horn but always fatter, more rapid growth but less roughed like the native local gazey

Hello emmaodet is this business still active, I would like to be a part of it?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by TheSparrow: 7:13am On Jun 18, 2020
Hello nairalanders, we need distributors from various states across Nigeria for our new line of food products. You can get started with as little as 100K

We produce premium quality food products ranging from:

1. Maize flour; available in 25Kg, 10Kg, 5Kg and 1Kg packaging

2. Maize grits; available in 25Kg, 10Kg, 5Kg and 1Kg packaging

3. Wheat flour; available in 10Kg and 1Kg packaging

4. Wheat meal; available in 25Kg, 10Kg, 5Kg and 1Kg packaging

5. Sorghum flour; available in 25Kg, 10Kg, and 5Kg packaging

6. Rice grits; available in 1Kg

7. Rice flour; available in 1Kg

Note: We also produce white rice and parboiled rice. But at the moment, we will not be able to take new orders for white rice and parboiled rice because the products output have been over booked for the next 3 months.

If you are interested in becoming a distributor, please get in touch via 09022106607 (call or whatsapp)

Sales Outlet: 09, Ashmo Plaza, Kawo New Extension, Kaduna North LGA, Kaduna State, Nigeria.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Seniorwriter(m): 8:51am On Jun 18, 2020
sweetnonsense:
Hello guys... With just #2000, I would create a wonderful logo for your business... Both the 2D version and the 3D version.... I collect money after delivering your job to your satisfaction, so you don't have to be scared of getting scammed.

I would have posted samples of my previous jobs here, but I would be banned if I do so... Just message me on whatsapp, my number is in my signature and let's talk business...

Remember, no one would take your business seriously if you do not package it the right way... Make an eye catching logo today, and see your business flourish

Drop your WhatsApp details or send an email with your contact (writercharlse@gmail.com).
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by ololade001: 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
[quote author=shogsman post=86862612]Buy 4 bikes and make 8-10k per day ,one of the Best decisions I've ever made.made my money back in less than 6months by absolutely doing nothing.
By God's grace I'm getting 6 more very soon.[/quote

Please can I get your email]
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by ololade001: 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hi, please I am intrested in this, kindly drop your Contacts. Email or phone number
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Chazblagos(m): 9:59am On Jul 02, 2020
I need a mini bus (a.k.a Korope or small doctor) on higher purchase. If you have or willing to buy,or You know someone that needs a driver for it.
please reach out to me
I live in Ajah area of Lagos state

Call me..

Or WhatsApp 08030720234

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by AfroAgroPower: 7:09am On Jul 10, 2020
STDisReal:
Hello guys, Please i need a business that I can start with 1 million naira and it will be fetching me between 5 - 10k daily.
I will like if it meets the following specifications
Type of business: Offline
Less supervision: I have a stressful 9 - 5 work
Easy accountability
Location - Abuja

This is an old thread, however my post here would be helpful to advise those who comes across it.

Don't go into farming if you do not know the Dark side of Agriculture. As Farmers and Agricultural consultants, we have seen a lot of millionaires lose their hard earned money to Farming as there are a lot of setbacks in Farming that many unpractical farmers will tell you.

If you want to consider Agriculture, you should engage in PROCESSING & VALUE ADDITION.

With this way; with the sum of money you have; we can provide you with very Simple Agricultural Processing Business Models that We do personally ourselves in the niche of supplying Two Most Powerful but Less Thought-of agro produces which are - GARRI and PALM OIL all across Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by HerRoyalSexy(f): 8:34am On Jul 15, 2020
Hello. Can I get more details please?
henrico247:
Become a habib yoghurt dealer, have your own outlet. Am a dealer and I make like 10k on daily basis. Try it and thank me later.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Primenet(m): 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
FREE Business in a Box Allows You to Make Money NOW...
PLUS, Shows You How to Make Your First $100,000 Online, in as Little as 30 Minutes Per day...
Without Your Own Website, Without Creating Products, and Even if You Don't Have a List Yet!

Enter Your BEST Email Below and Get Lifetime FREE Access to...

A Completely Done For You Business in a Box That Can be Getting You Leads and Sales as Soon as Today.
You Get Paid Right Here Into Your Nigeria Bank Account whether savings or current account.

I have been paid twice now.
If You are Interested contact me on WhatSapp: ZERO, NINE, ZERO, SEVEN ZERO, TWO, FOUR, SEVEN, THREE, SEVEN, TWO
with subject, "Business In A Box"
Cheers!

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Roy1918(m): 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
Mateen1000:

Buy 2 Micra Cab in Ibadan
They deliver 3-4k daily
Some drivers prefer to deliver weekly which is like 25k, which will even pay you cos it will be more convenient and accountable, Just dat I think the agreement about this Micra thing is that, after a year of Stable and Steady delivery, the cab will be his own (By that time sef, U would have made x3 of the price u bought it, he would even maintain it very well since he knows it will be his own later) NOTE:Any faults with the cab will be his problem and it wont affect ur delivery at all for that 1 year.

please bro I will like to talk with you about this transportation Business

sent me ur mobile digit
or if you dnt mind here is my WhatsApp number
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Roy1918(m): 12:19am On Jul 16, 2020
alizma:
Drop your contact, I will chat you up

pls bro looking forward to hearing from u Tnks
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Roy1918(m): 1:54am On Jul 16, 2020
Mariantus:
I earn 15k daily I try not to make too much ..... And have also assist people.... All u need for a good start is 35k if u are okay with 5k income daily... It will definitely grow bigger as you master how it works.. go online... Check for groups that share binary signals... With 35k investment.. u are sure to get that 5k daily... I personally trade on binary with IQOptions... Go to leader board n chk Nigeria... U will see an average of what people earn weekly.. with 1 million 100k sure for you on that platform... Do more research on google... You will make a lot of money if you are not greedy...

please sir will love it
if you can share more light on dis
God bless

drop ur WhatsApp digit or if you don't mind here is mine
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Roy1918(m): 2:09am On Jul 16, 2020
ABINTUK:

Drop your WhatsApp number here. I will send details of the business to you to go through.

am interested please
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Olakunle007(m): 5:24am On Jul 16, 2020
Let me teach how to make over $500 (N200k) per month on Fiverr & UPWORK.

No capital, all you need is your phone and good Internet connection

Message me at https:///x2wsnx.

I promise you will love it.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by alizma: 10:06am On Jul 16, 2020
Roy1918:

pls bro
looking forward to hearing from u
Tnks
I didn't ask you to drop your contact neither did you ask me for anything. So what is the contact for?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Primenet(m): 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
FREE Business in a Box Allows You to Make Money NOW...
PLUS, Shows You How to Make Your First $100,000 Online, in as Little as 30 Minutes Per day...
Without Your Own Website, Without Creating Products, and Even if You Don't Have a List Yet!

Enter Your BEST Email Below and Get Lifetime FREE Access to...

A Completely Done For You Business in a Box That Can be Getting You Leads and Sales as Soon as Today.
You Get Paid Right Here Into Your Nigeria Bank Account whether savings or current account.

I have been paid twice now.
If You are Interested contact me on WhatSapp: ZERO, NINE, ZERO, SEVEN ZERO, TWO, FOUR, SEVEN, THREE, SEVEN, TWO
with subject, "Business In A Box"

Cheers!

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by dbestuncle: 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
The lie is here again, that Dangote didn't go to school na big lie.
Infact he attended one of the best schools in Africa as at the time. Pls ask Google

sydneyboss:

It's people like u that end up working for dangote that didn't even attend school..

Check how much Uber drivers make in a day before you conclude
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Showboy206: 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
IF YOU NEED A DRY LAND SPACE FOR BET 9ja shop at AGODO EGBE LAGOS. CONTACT 08058298062
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by donvicky2007: 11:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
hope4nigeria:
i collected BOI loan #2m, I was thinking of business to invest that business, and the money will not go down the drain, I bought fairly used standard DYNA coast #950k, and I bought golf 3 direct Belgium #1m. I stationed at deidei building material market, I transport goods twice a day that fetch me nothing less than #25k, If I buy fuel, 4k, I go home with nothing less than #20k, without stress, then when I close 5:30pm. I will enter town and do car drop with the new golf3, before 8:30pm, I return home. I can confidently tell you I safe #23k everyday after flexing, at month end, I bank deduct loan repayment, I will still have more than excess cash to do other project. In less than one and half year, I was able to set up tiles Business, I've been supplying tiles to people in there houses with my DYNA, Im getting more profit. That's how it all started, when bank saw my repayment performance, they offer to grant me #5m for my next loan. Tho I'm yet to decide. Did I inform you that I'm a graduate Bsc. I will never further my education again, all I'm thinking now is money, money and money, and I will never work under anybody again.

What does it takes to set up a tiles business?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Loladelolz(m): 3:29am On Jul 25, 2020
Mariantus:
I earn 15k daily I try not to make too much ..... And have also assist people.... All u need for a good start is 35k if u are okay with 5k income daily... It will definitely grow bigger as you master how it works.. go online... Check for groups that share binary signals... With 35k investment.. u are sure to get that 5k daily... I personally trade on binary with IQOptions... Go to leader board n chk Nigeria... U will see an average of what people earn weekly.. with 1 million 100k sure for you on that platform... Do more research on google... You will make a lot of money if you are not greedy...

Please I'll like to gain 5k daily too. I'm not greedy. Please drop your contact or message me on 09023773398
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Loladelolz(m): 3:31am On Jul 25, 2020
hope4nigeria:
I'm interested in hearing how you got the BOI loan please.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Olakunle007(m): 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2020

How I earn N200,000 every month... working as a freelancer on Fiverr and Upwork.

You can do the same using *only* your phone and Internet connection.

Click to learn more:
https://digitalpud.com/my-personal-story/

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Football Betting.... Season One / Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR / A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.