Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? - Business (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? (133772 Views)

Stripe Acquires Nigeria’s Paystack For $200 Million To Expand Into Africa / COVID-19: Nairabet Donates 50 Million To Agents / * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by neonknight(m): 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
We all know entertainment is a big business venture that continues to refine itself and easily blends with new technology.

If you will like to invest in entertainment, I have a TV show that can make you 500k every month.

If you are interested, email me
knightcurio@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by TheSparrow: 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
There are several businesses you can start and run profitably in Nigeria. Below are four that readily comes to mind:

1. Rice Milling: One of the best businesses one can venture into in Nigeria today is parboiled rice production (Rice Milling).

Nigerians currently consume over 5 million metric tons, which is equivalent to over 100 million 50Kg bags of rice annually. With the current population growth rate of Nigeria, the consumption of rice is estimated to reach about 35 million metric tons (700 million 50Kg bags) by the year 2050.

There is high demand for rice in Nigeria. With a population of over 180 million people and an estimated national population growth rate of 5.7% per annum ,an average economic growth rate of 3.5% per annum in the past five {5} years, Nigeria has a large and growing market for rice.

As it stands, the current producers of good quality rice in the country cannot even meet up to 50% of the current demand. This is the reason why the market is flooded with poorly produced and low quality rice.

New entrants into the rice milling industry that can produce good quality parboiled rice will have an evergreen market waiting to be sold to.

2. Drinking Water Production: Another good business that does very well in Nigeria is drinking water production (Bottled water and Sachet Water).

The growth of the middle class in Africa in general, and Nigeria to be specific, has led to a need for hygienically produced and well packaged food products like bottled water.

The market for packaged water is high and cut across all parts of the country. With a population of over one hundred and eighty million (180,000,000) people, and an estimated national population growth is 5.7% per annum, Nigeria has a large and sustainable market for packaged water.

3. Poultry Farming: Poultry farming is yet another business that gives good returns on investment.

Poultry farming has risen to become one of the most lucrative businesses in Nigeria today. This aspect of livestock farming, if set-up and managed properly, provides legitimate continuous income for entrepreneurs within a short period of time. There are over 160 million consumers in Nigeria and over one billion in Africa. This provides a large, growing and sustainable market for poultry farmers in Nigeria, and Africa in general.

4. Pounded Yam Flour Production: Pounded yam flour is another product that you can chose the invest in its production.

Pounded yam is a popular delicacy produced from boiled yam tubers, and is consumed by many people across Africa. However, a lot of people, especially the middle class find it difficult to prepare pounded yam the traditional way which involves boiling yam, pounding it in a mortar using a piston, until it becomes a succulent dough.

The growth of the middle class in Africa in general, and Nigeria to be specific, has led to a need for hygienically processed, easy to prepare and well packaged food products like yam flour.

You can read more about these businesses via the links below:

1. Rice Milling Business In Nigeria

2. Bottled Water Production In Nigeria

3. Starting A Poultry Farming Business In Nigeria

4. Pounded Yam flour production in nigeria

Wishing you all the best in your quest.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Gokoyer0(m): 8:45am On Sep 14, 2020
I have a small job for you bro. Sent you a pm. Reply me
sweetnonsense:
Hello guys... With just #2000, I would create a wonderful logo for your business... Both the 2D version and the 3D version.... I collect money after delivering your job to your satisfaction, so you don't have to be scared of getting scammed.

I would have posted samples of my previous jobs here, but I would be banned if I do so... Just message me on whatsapp, my number is in my signature and let's talk business...

Remember, no one would take your business seriously if you do not package it the right way... Make an eye catching logo today, and see your business flourish
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by sweetnonsense(m): 11:13am On Sep 17, 2020
Good morning.. Please , i'm just seeing your message now. I've replied you.. Is the job still available?
Gokoyer0:
I have a small job for you bro. Sent you a pm. Reply me
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Rawhumper(m): 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
Standby, but what if The Person isnt near You.

I Need to create logo for my Business.

Entrepreneurship is The most lucrative venture in Nigeria.

sweetnonsense:
Hello guys... With just #2000, I would create a wonderful logo for your business... Both the 2D version and the 3D version.... I collect money after delivering your job to your satisfaction, so you don't have to be scared of getting scammed.

I would have posted samples of my previous jobs here, but I would be banned if I do so... Just message me on whatsapp, my number is in my signature and let's talk business...

Remember, no one would take your business seriously if you do not package it the right way... Make an eye catching logo today, and see your business flourish
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Gokoyer0(m): 6:32am On Sep 18, 2020
Gone bro
sweetnonsense:
Good morning.. Please , i'm just seeing your message now. I've replied you.. Is the job still available?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by yougrichy: 6:36am On Sep 18, 2020
So many good ideas,and bad ones as well.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by hubconcepts: 7:10am On Oct 04, 2020
Hello, Good day, with regards to your search, I offer to be your asset manager, there are businesses you can involve in that will bring revenue for you, some daily,every 7 days, 14 days, and monthly.
Among them are stock trade, export of products,production & wholesale of items like clothes,soaps,perfumes, and vegetable farming.
With stock trade, you stand to make money daily, the production and wholesale also makes gain for you, sometimes weekly, most people also setup online store, selling wider variety of products and then vegetable farming, here you can make 100% of your investment every 1&half month.
Think on these and let me know you response.
Whatsapp 08067344821
Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by noziz(m): 8:54am On Oct 04, 2020
Omihanifa:

Open a BET9JA SHOP you will even be making more than 5-10k every day

If the location is favourable you can be making sales of 50k everyday and at the end of the week you commission fit be like 50k

How does one go about opening a bet9ja shop. And how does one gain from it? I am interested in that biz. What is the minimum start up capital?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by noziz(m): 9:05am On Oct 04, 2020
promotervickky:

Get yourself a good 2002-2003 registered sienna and start a transport business and be making up to 10-15k daily!

How do I get a car registered for transport biz? Again, is it compulsory I get the car registered for transport biz since it is my private car?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by noziz(m): 9:24am On Oct 04, 2020
hope4nigeria:
i collected BOI loan #2m, I was thinking of business to invest that business, and the money will not go down the drain, I bought fairly used standard DYNA coast #950k, and I bought golf 3 direct Belgium #1m. I stationed at deidei building material market, I transport goods twice a day that fetch me nothing less than #25k, If I buy fuel, 4k, I go home with nothing less than #20k, without stress, then when I close 5:30pm. I will enter town and do car drop with the new golf3, before 8:30pm, I return home. I can confidently tell you I safe #23k everyday after flexing, at month end, I bank deduct loan repayment, I will still have more than excess cash to do other project. In less than one and half year, I was able to set up tiles Business, I've been supplying tiles to people in there houses with my DYNA, Im getting more profit. That's how it all started, when bank saw my repayment performance, they offer to grant me #5m for my next loan. Tho I'm yet to decide. Did I inform you that I'm a graduate Bsc. I will never further my education again, all I'm thinking now is money, money and money, and I will never work under anybody again.

Man show me the way pls!

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by noziz(m): 9:46am On Oct 04, 2020
Sammie2014:

Pls give me ur contact. I want to do this transport delivery work. Im a woman n I have a Toyota Corolla 2004 model. Tanx

Hope4nigeria, let me have ur contact. I am very much interested in transport biz...
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by noziz(m): 10:07am On Oct 04, 2020
Mateen1000:

Btw 400-450k for fairly used

Can u send me a pix of the Micra cab?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by mintyx(m): 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
something that is simple , start a mobile banking shop using Opay POS. Highly profitable

What's the profit margin like?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by EGUNSOLA14: 7:56am On Oct 05, 2020
xrayj:

Real estate will not bring daily returns & moreover his capital is small for real estate
he can do real estate with us at adronhomesandproperties with the that capital!
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by onubizonline(m): 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
Video Guide: How to Create a Verified PayPal Account in Nigeria That can Send and Receive Funds. New working method 100%
And the beauty of it all is that it is very easy and straight forward. You can use any browser, no “shitty VPN”, no proxy, no IP. Too good to be true “abi”

You will also be EXPOSED to how to transfer the PayPal funds received straight to your Nigerian bank account!!

Download the video guide below:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1S_oYCTk-GdWZYqxJSY6NCEqGu8m1ZE-7

Complete Guide: How To Open, Send And Receive PayPal Funds In Nigeria 2021
https://verifiednigerianpayepal./complete-guide/

Watch this YouTube Video explaining each step:
https://youtu.be/ggAdgVaPZXY

Whatsapp: wa/me/07035199394
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Timilehin6: 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
WHO ELSE WANTS TO KNOW THE SIDE HUSTLE OF COMMERCIAL BANKS*
Hi,
My name is Timi and in this article,I am going to show you how Commercial Banks are making legit money from *_You_* and *_I_* each day.

But I can show you how this money can be diverted into your Bank accounts if you are going to read this to the very end.

It might interest you to know that every *_N100_* airtime you buy from your Bank,they make *_N5_*.Same applies for other *Bills*

Now let's *_assume_* your Bank has *_1million customers_* and as I am typing this,all of them buy *_N100 airtime now_*,here is your Bank's profit within *_20mins_*

*_N5 x 1,000,000=5million naira_*
Now if my guess is right you are thinking about how you will benefit.

Oya let's go�

�Register with 5k and Save 10%
�Daily income steadily
�VTU Commission
�Monthly Leadership Bonus
�You get to work from Home.
Register now before reg prices goes up and get started by text or call on 08038134854.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by ultimate77(m): 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
hope4nigeria:
i collected BOI loan #2m, I was thinking of business to invest that business, and the money will not go down the drain, I bought fairly used standard DYNA coast #950k, and I bought golf 3 direct Belgium #1m. I stationed at deidei building material market, I transport goods twice a day that fetch me nothing less than #25k, If I buy fuel, 4k, I go home with nothing less than #20k, without stress, then when I close 5:30pm. I will enter town and do car drop with the new golf3, before 8:30pm, I return home. I can confidently tell you I safe #23k everyday after flexing, at month end, I bank deduct loan repayment, I will still have more than excess cash to do other project. In less than one and half year, I was able to set up tiles Business, I've been supplying tiles to people in there houses with my DYNA, Im getting more profit. That's how it all started, when bank saw my repayment performance, they offer to grant me #5m for my next loan. Tho I'm yet to decide. Did I inform you that I'm a graduate Bsc. I will never further my education again, all I'm thinking now is money, money and money, and I will never work under anybody again.

How did you get loan direct from bank of industries? what year was that? i have a business registered, i need startup capital however 5-7 million will be ok. I have a business plan and scale that will guarantee repayment in 2 years.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by richidinho(m): 8:12am On Oct 14, 2020
Great ideas here
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by duduarewa(f): 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
henrico247:
Become a habib yoghurt dealer, have your own outlet. Am a dealer and I make like 10k on daily basis. Try it and thank me later.

Pls am highly interested , kindytyping@gmail.com..will b expecting ur mail.. Thanks a lot
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by ItrendNaija(m): 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
One business Nigerian youths overlook for whatever reason is Agriculture, especially animal farming. But whatever business you decide to do make sure you open a corporate account for it instead of using your personal account for a business. FCMB has made a business account opening process pretty easy and straight forward.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by fieryblitz(m): 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
something that is simple , start a mobile banking shop using Opay POS. Highly profitable
what's the daily projection of this business?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by fieryblitz(m): 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
Mateen1000:

Buy 2 Micra Cab in Ibadan
They deliver 3-4k daily
Some drivers prefer to deliver weekly which is like 25k, which will even pay you cos it will be more convenient and accountable, Just dat I think the agreement about this Micra thing is that, after a year of Stable and Steady delivery, the cab will be his own (By that time sef, U would have made x3 of the price u bought it, he would even maintain it very well since he knows it will be his own later) NOTE:Any faults with the cab will be his problem and it wont affect ur delivery at all for that 1 year.
100k for 12months isn't times three. Micra is like 700-900k I guess!
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Realboygenius(m): 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
Starting a business is one time. Having a good business account is another. Here's the reason to apply online for a business account with FCMB and enjoy transactions without charges for 3-months. Click link below to start.

https://on.fcmb.com/online-account-business3
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by my2chains(m): 5:22am On Nov 10, 2020
Hello everyone here,

i have a business idea that i need serious partners or investors on,
although i have no capital but I have a land I rented with borehole there!

so there is water available,
the farmland is in lagos and is closer to the market.

please invest on farming today because it pays and its very profitable on the long run,

you can really plant pepper,okro,tomato,cucumber,ugu leaf.water leaf,plantain,cassava,etc

after planting you can carry them to sell at mile 12 market for faster sales,
or maybe any large populated markets around

although in mile 12 market in lagos a bag of 25kg pepper is sold 8k
a basket of tomato is 6k
a custard paint of okro is 300 to 700 depending on the season,
a bag of water leaf sells from 2,500 to 5000

please note the prizes of all this crops do changes with time,

and you wont expect the prize they are been sold today to be sold the same prize next week or so.

apart from mile 12 there are also other markets women nearby that needs steady supply of all this crops i have mentioned here.

to me all of them are profitable and good,
but i prefer planting okro because of no too much stress and worry of diseases and pest,

expectially the dwarf okro seeds that matures in just 54 days with less stress,

even without applying manure or fertilizers to it,

anyone interested in partnering with me on this will gain a lot.

If you already have a land that is free then this is an advantage

this dwarf okro produces faster everyday,

just 1 plot of land can give you much more okro to sell and make money as you can ever imagine,

if you have an acre filled with okro then you will have enough to sell comercially,

just 1 acre of land filled with okro will make you harvest baskets of okro every single day for almost 3-4 months depending on the duration and life of the seeds,

a basket of okro can sell upwards from 5k-7k depending on the season

and 1 acre of land can give you more than 10 baskets everyday

as for marketing i have agents in mile 12 that sells for you and take only 10% of the total sales

we can even sell at iyano-iba market that is very closer to my side.
Or do make supplies to restaurants that will be needing it

You can even startup with just 1 plot of land and be successfull in this and increase with time,

this is indeed a money spiner for anyone interested

invest on this and start counting real money

i am based in lagos we can get to meet one on one to discuss this

please and please i need people who can think outside the box on this,

i am geniun and i have no issue on trust
all i want is the way forward to achieving a greater tomorrow

a good name is far more better than a bad name,

a budget of 60-75k can startup and maintain 1 plot of okro till we reach harvest from buying of machine to pump the water to buying of manures, hybrid okro seeds,pesticides/insecticides,watering them daily, transportation and fertilizers

all i want is just to be the farm manager thats all

do call me on 09032884494

thanks

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Lordxeer(m): 12:40am On Nov 30, 2020
EliteDude:
Then let me offer my 2cents.
Start a poultry business. (LAYERS).
At first you will need assistance from a faithfful and trust worthy manager.
With time, when the business picks, you can expand and even resign your day job.

It will take about 5-7 months before you start getting your return though.
Let me add this, as with any business, its not a bed of roses, but it is a very good business.

Start small, if you are interested, i could offer you help with cost and start up analysis, with my little 5 years experience.

Cheers!!!

I'm interested please... How can I contact you?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Theophinio(m): 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
JustinOwen:
Before you go into any business make sure that you make a diligent research so you don't waste your hard earned money.

Meanwhile, if you are looking for a side hustle or want to start earning online, there's a link in my signature that might help out. You don't have to ship and sell anything. It is for only those who are ready and determined to earn money.

Boss
Put me through
Am patient to learn and earn
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by curiousdh: 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
What's up with this digital marketing pl
Sapeleboy911:
Don't ever make the mistake of playing bet9ja with what you can't afford to loose. The risks associated with betting is very very high I have played under 2.5 goals first half with 5k after carefully analysing my games. And guesswhat? I had 2 good loosing streaks This is just 1.04 odds vs 7.50 odds. I even tried playing favourite double chance first half for my rollover. And after 3 wins I got the greatest shock a table topping team was down 2 goals in just 14 minutes of play.
I would recommend learning digital marketing on udemy . Or better still look for profitable pamm account traders on alpari and spread $50 each on the traders compound for a year or 2 see how things unfold.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Sunniclink: 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
Can you chat me via whatsapp regarding this, +22893873052, so we can discuss, I will be in the country very soon.

henrico247:
Become a habib yoghurt dealer, have your own outlet. Am a dealer and I make like 10k on daily basis. Try it and thank me later.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Football Betting.... Season One / Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR / A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.