Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Soyinka On Uzodinma & Ihedioha: I Am Not Part Of Supreme Court Review Team - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka On Uzodinma & Ihedioha: I Am Not Part Of Supreme Court Review Team (15331 Views)

Ihedioha: I Share Close Political Affinity With Peter Obi / Uzodinma: Ihedioha’s Bid To Reverse Supreme Court Judgement Based On Falsehood / Ihedioha: I Didn’t Order Demolition Of Okorocha's Monument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka On Uzodinma & Ihedioha: I Am Not Part Of Supreme Court Review Team by Slimtzy: 10:24am On Feb 19, 2020
PDP wants to kill us with fake news
Re: Soyinka On Uzodinma & Ihedioha: I Am Not Part Of Supreme Court Review Team by Chirowman(m): 10:26am On Feb 19, 2020
what happened in imo state is as a result of failed democracy.it should that Nigeria is behind in terms of democracy and transparent government and justice.
Re: Soyinka On Uzodinma & Ihedioha: I Am Not Part Of Supreme Court Review Team by 4gunners(m): 10:39am On Feb 19, 2020
Hopefully, some day in the distant future, it will be possible for the nation to regain the respect of the world in its democratic claims. That time, alas, is not immediately apparent

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka On Uzodinma & Ihedioha: I Am Not Part Of Supreme Court Review Team by Wikitravel: 11:22am On Feb 19, 2020
post=86776524:

This great man has spoken once more.

One of the remaining few good men we have in our darling nation.

A man of truth.

#RESPECT Prof....

Re: Soyinka On Uzodinma & Ihedioha: I Am Not Part Of Supreme Court Review Team by ChoCho54(f): 11:25am On Feb 19, 2020
post=86776566:

Cho Cho,
Guess this meme below was created for your moniker....
A meme has never been so apt!
And to think that ten idiots liked your post. Your zone Biesm is really magnetic.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka On Uzodinma & Ihedioha: I Am Not Part Of Supreme Court Review Team by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:26am On Feb 19, 2020
ChoCho54:
And to think that ten idiots liked your post. Your zone Biesm is really magnetic.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Soyinka On Uzodinma & Ihedioha: I Am Not Part Of Supreme Court Review Team by ChoCho54(f): 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
[quote author= post=86779373][/quote] Hahaha grin.

is finally having some fun, good for you. grin Loosen up more and stop been bashful and utterly hateful.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka On Uzodinma & Ihedioha: I Am Not Part Of Supreme Court Review Team by yoyo4456: 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
This is a great post and has many benefits to others. slotxo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nationwide Blackout Imminent As Power Generation Falls Below 3,000MW / Majek Fashek To Dino Melaye: "Fire Go Burn All Your Enemies" / Saraki: Senators Misau And Rafiu Lambast APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.