Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,341 members, 7,839,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) (69024 Views)

OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) / Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video) / Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by Shashar: 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2020
Umueme:

Bless you bro. Another truthful Abian has testified how they behave
You would be supprise that he has like 20 monikers he uses to fool around.
I only pity the innocent girls picture he is using as his profile

1 Like

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by ngoxievergreen(f): 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2020
SonOfEl:

why reviving old posts? no more newbies for you?

E dey pain you cheesy
Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by SonOfEl(m): 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
Umueme:

Since seeing what your fellow zombie posted, am not moved by your incessant ramblings. The problem is Aba is made up of artisans and business people who don't have time to be posting pictures and dragging with an unemployed youth like you.
SonofEl shasha see their evil plan

Dem no reach my brother..... they are sore losers

1 Like

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by ngoxievergreen(f): 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
Umueme:

Harmattan that started in November, yet road never dry. The same way your lieing against Abia, may you be treated so in your family and workplace. If your being truthful say amen

This is Ohanku, oya post the harmattan version. cheesy

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by ngoxievergreen(f): 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
Umueme:

Since seeing what your fellow zombie posted, am not moved by your incessant ramblings. The problem is Aba is made up of artisans and business people who don't have time to be posting pictures and dragging with an unemployed youth like you.

It is because there's nothing to show except filth and bad roads lol
Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by Umueme: 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
ngoxievergreen:

Abia people are averse to development, no wonder they don't want Otti
We know Otti is your problem. It won't work. After scamming diamond bank, you want him to follow in the footsteps of the Orji's. It won't work. Buhari that vied for president for 4-5 times see what he is doing to Nigeria. Talkless of 'dwarf' Otto who has sold all he has. Chinese kpo gi oku

1 Like

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by SonOfEl(m): 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
ngoxievergreen:

This is Ohanku, oya post the harmattan version. cheesy

obviously you softlanding..... loll...
Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by ngoxievergreen(f): 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
Dpharisee:

Abia has never had credible elections, T. A. Orji was Director of Admin in INEC before he was appointed Chief of Staff by Orji Uzo Kalu for helping him to rig election. The trend has continued by the same man

cheesy

Abia state is caged
Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by ngoxievergreen(f): 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
SonOfEl:

obviously you softlanding..... loll...

Oyibo..... cheesy
Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by SonOfEl(m): 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
Umueme:

We know Otti is your problem. It won't work. After scamming diamond bank, you want him to follow in the footsteps of the Orji's. It won't work. Buhari that vied for president for 4-5 times see what he is doing to Nigeria. Talkless of 'dwarf' Otto who has sold all he has. Chinese kpo gi oku

Lol....nkita tagbuokwe ya na ndi otu ya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by ngoxievergreen(f): 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
Umueme:

Do I care who rules the shithole called Abia. Afterwards Orji and Ikuku are your heroes. Now you know why Abia state is a shithole of Nigeria cheesy
Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by Umueme: 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
If your lieing against Abia may your employment and marriage be like that. If your being truthful may your life also be so. Say amen?

1 Like

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by ngoxievergreen(f): 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ngwa road, oya post the dry season very cheesy

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by SonOfEl(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
ngoxievergreen:

E dey pain you cheesy

again, poor comprehension....lol
Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by SonOfEl(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
Umueme:
If your lieing against Abia may your employment and marriage be like that. If your being truthful may your life also be so. Say amen?

Dem born am well to say amen? Lol

1 Like

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by ngoxievergreen(f): 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
Cassyboy2:
We are unfortunate to have bad leaders in Abia state. Next election we will vote out PDP in Abia. They are really doing nothing.

When they dash you one liter of kerosene now, you will change your mind. cheesy
Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by Umueme: 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
To everyone reading this, it is evident that there is a plot to show Abia/Aba in the wrong image. Me am tired. I have work tomorrow. What matters is that we in Aba are happy like that. If she is saying the truth let her answer amen to the prayer above

1 Like

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by Umueme: 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
SonOfEl:

Dem born am well to say amen? Lol

She has been avoiding it
Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by SonOfEl(m): 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
Umueme:
To everyone reading this, it is evident that there is a plot to show Abia/Aba in the wrong image. Me am tired. I have work tomorrow. What matters is that we in Aba are happy like that. If she is saying the truth let her answer amen to the prayer above

I'm with you jaare.... I believe we have exposed her WAAWA sense. She has nothing new or sensible to post.

1 Like

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by tricksters: 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
I should keep quiet while Abia continue to rot away with criminal bloodless, soulless governors Ikpeazu n all previous governor n all eternally condemned senators like Abaribe milk the state to death ? I am not sure you are not mad. This cursed Abaribe will leave his dungeons of rot in a Abia n be castigating Buhari that is steadily building Nigeria much needed infrastructures.

SonOfEl:

why can't you just keep quiet if you have nothing worth posting? what concerns abaribe in this matter? why trying to siphon your biase on someone you don't even know?
Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by ngoxievergreen(f): 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
Chirowman:
sometimes i feel bad when i come to Aba, nothing is been done to improve it. when you

It is not only you cheesy
Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by ngoxievergreen(f): 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
I expect Nnamdi Kanu to do something about his home state. He can bring his influence to bear in bringing radical change to governance in that state, considering the level of influence he wields in the hearts of the masses of the state.

Nnamdi kanu is busy chasing shadows while his state is in ruins. Most Abia people are like that cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by SonOfEl(m): 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
tricksters:
I should keep quiet while Abia continue to rot away

oya continue ... you are free.... good luck impostor
Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
ngoxievergreen:

Which roads are this biko? Now look at Ngwa road, please counter it
this picture and many more circulating around Nairaland from Aba are old pics. Sometime ago someone posted pics of Asepa clearing that refuse at ngwa road. While you guys are quick to post ugly pics from Aba, why are you guys not showing the beautiful -like the completed 1st phase of aba road or the new umuahia road in aba? or even the numerous factories dotting the city? a certain governor took 7 years to complete flyovers began by his predecessor-yet that flyover is barely motorable-we all know who did it but peeps from that state would shout trash

2 Likes

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by ngoxievergreen(f): 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
semyman:
A state cursed with governors without souls

Abia state is under a very strong spell
Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by ngoxievergreen(f): 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
eduj:

this picture and many more circulating around Nairaland from Aba are old pics. Sometime ago someone posted pics of Asepa clearing that refuse at ngwa road. While you guys are quick to post ugly pics from Aba, why are you guys not showing the beautiful -like the completed 1st phase of aba road or the new umuahia road in aba? or even the numerous factories dotting the city? a certain governor took 7 years to complete flyovers began by his predecessor-yet that flyover is barely motorable-we all know who did it but peeps from that state would shout trash

Ok now post the new face of Ohanku, assuming this one is not current. Ndi Abia ndo nu lol

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by ngoxievergreen(f): 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
eduj:

This is PORT HARCOURT road Aba. Now show us the current outlook, assuming this one isn't current
Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by Shashar: 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2020
Umueme:

Does boys are too emotional Lols,..

If you doubt me,Open a thread that says onisha is the most polluted city in the world.Walai, they will soak the thread with tears,lolz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does / Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng / Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.