Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Would You Concentrate In Church If Your Pastor Wife Looks Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Concentrate In Church If Your Pastor Wife Looks Like This? (9650 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group / Is My Wife Looks Fit With Me. How Much Points U Give Her For Her Besuty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Concentrate In Church If Your Pastor Wife Looks Like This? by Atikuorbuhari: 9:37am On Feb 19, 2020
Be sincere, if this was your pastor's Wife, will you miss church for anything? Or will you still have full Concentration in church?

Guys how far?

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/would-you-concentrate-in-church-if-your.html

Re: Would You Concentrate In Church If Your Pastor Wife Looks Like This? by Atikuorbuhari: 9:37am On Feb 19, 2020
See Reactions Here>>>>
Re: Would You Concentrate In Church If Your Pastor Wife Looks Like This? by nlPoster: 9:54am On Feb 19, 2020
Atikuorbuhari:

Be sincere, if this was your pastor's Wife, will you miss church for anything? Or will you still have full Concentration in church?

Guys

Fear God, stop this blatant disrespect of Nigerian religion and learn how to behave.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Concentrate In Church If Your Pastor Wife Looks Like This? by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 19, 2020
nlPoster:

Fear God, stop this blatant disrespect of Nigerian religion and learn how to behave.
"...nigerian religion..."

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Concentrate In Church If Your Pastor Wife Looks Like This? by nlPoster: 10:13am On Feb 19, 2020
Blu03:
"...nigerian religion..."

Yes, it seems nlers do not know the difference between their usual haunts and the churches.

Over familiarity breeds contempt.

1 Like

Re: Would You Concentrate In Church If Your Pastor Wife Looks Like This? by bigiyaro(m): 10:20am On Feb 19, 2020
OP, they are free goodies and life hacks to learn on the internet, pls help yourself since you are jobless and have access to internet.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Concentrate In Church If Your Pastor Wife Looks Like This? by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 19, 2020
Aaaannnd whats special about her looks? Maybe your spec and taste but cant be used to suggest other people's taste. Nothing spectacular.
The only thing about her is, she looks young and innocent.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Concentrate In Church If Your Pastor Wife Looks Like This? by Lawdis(m): 11:44am On Feb 19, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Aaaannnd whats special about her looks? Maybe your spec and taste but cant be used to suggest other people's taste. Nothing spectacular.

......said whaaaaat

Inno what

this seducer

1 Like

Re: Would You Concentrate In Church If Your Pastor Wife Looks Like This? by Varbuena: 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
Re: Would You Concentrate In Church If Your Pastor Wife Looks Like This? by Vulcanheph(m): 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
That's not Pastor's wife that is his daughter.
Re: Would You Concentrate In Church If Your Pastor Wife Looks Like This? by Tonyfx: 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
There are members that are that beautiful in some churches, who knows what they are going to church for will concentrate.
Re: Would You Concentrate In Church If Your Pastor Wife Looks Like This? by TradingBinary(m): 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
YES i will

I will advice you to get yourself busy making cash trading binary..

Check my signature to access the 99.9% winning strategy
Re: Would You Concentrate In Church If Your Pastor Wife Looks Like This? by ladiejudith(f): 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
Why not
Re: Would You Concentrate In Church If Your Pastor Wife Looks Like This? by NUJABEZ: 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
I will concentrate and focus until I turn into a concentrate.

In the meanwhile, if you're a digital marketer who needs a longterm and stable job, you live in Lagos as well, please, check out my job posting on this page: https://www.nairaland.com/5695635/digital-marketing-associate-growing-agency
Re: Would You Concentrate In Church If Your Pastor Wife Looks Like This? by cRobo: 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
She is ugly

I as a guy fine pass this girl
Re: Would You Concentrate In Church If Your Pastor Wife Looks Like This? by Everrest9(m): 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
I was expecting something fantastic, what so special about that look.
Re: Would You Concentrate In Church If Your Pastor Wife Looks Like This? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2020
crap
Re: Would You Concentrate In Church If Your Pastor Wife Looks Like This? by Froshloaded: 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
Damn
She is not even that beautiful oo

AshiraWealthy:
Exactly
Re: Would You Concentrate In Church If Your Pastor Wife Looks Like This? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2020
Froshloaded:
Damn

Exactly

Frosh frosh.. Are you sure
Re: Would You Concentrate In Church If Your Pastor Wife Looks Like This? by Riele(f): 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
Froshloaded:
Damn

She's beautiful . Do not be deceived .
Re: Would You Concentrate In Church If Your Pastor Wife Looks Like This? by Froshloaded: 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
grin
AshiraWealthy:

Frosh frosh.. Are you sure
Yeah I'm sure grin grin

Re: Would You Concentrate In Church If Your Pastor Wife Looks Like This? by Froshloaded: 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
grin
Riele:

She's beautiful . Do not be deceived .
Okay ma wink

(1) (Reply)

See The Small Poor Man's Food I'm Eating This Morning [Picture] / Guys I'm Devastated Tonight / Is Anything Wrong When Your Girlfriend Is Older Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.