Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? (38254 Views)

Names Of Supreme Court Justices That Quashed Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction / Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election / Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? by kikake: 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
If Ihedioha had won the said election but was wrongly sacked by the Supreme Court erroneously, the saga of Imo election petition judgement would have stirred up Imo state for revolt.
But fact is that PDD/Ihedioha did not win the election, though INEC erroneously pronounced Ihedioha elected. Thenceforth, his supporters would not let go.
Re: Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? by shoboy9: 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
why is OP saying the press club does not exist?
https://www.press.org/
https://www.press.org/search?keys=imo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? by Blindersoff: 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
shoboy9:
why is OP saying the press club does not exist?
https://www.press.org/
https://www.press.org/search?keys=imo

Where did you read in the OP where it said the National Press Club did not exist?
Re: Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? by eguarojeona: 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
gtown:

Buharists are the real Nigerians. This issue has been settled twice, in 2015 and 2019.
Wailers can only claim to be real Nigerians.
You guys rigged elections in 2019.No integrity.You should be ashamed.Imagine if Jonathan had rigged in 2015(he could have you know).Mind you I voted for Buhari in 2015.There is no change .It's even worse.Only power has improved I guess.
Re: Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? by Blindersoff: 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
eguarojeona:
You guys rigged elections in 2019.No integrity.You should be ashamed.Imagine if Jonathan had rigged in 2015(he could have you know).Mind you I voted for Buhari in 2015.There is no change .It's even worse.Only power has improved I guess.

One part of your forked tongue says NOTHING HAS CHANGED AND THINGS ARE EVEN WORSE.

The other part of the same forked tongue says POWER HAS IMPROVED.

When you lie once in a statement you wanted to present as fact that means the entire statement is false.

Thus your talk about rigging is false because it was taken to court by Atiku and he lost.

The part about nothing changing and things getting worse is also a lie because you said so yourself with your last words.
Re: Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? by Kfed4ril(m): 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
boogie2:

what's the model let me see if I will like it.

Yoho sport.
Re: Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
Officialgarri:
Atiku would never rule this nation.

I won't even be surprised if that man is fingered as a sponsor of terrorism in Nigeria.

In his bid to remain relevant in the Nigerian politics, he has indulged in various shady engagements.

His effort to appear canonic and Mr. Know it all is bland.

I implore the EFCC to keep him busy by opening the Haliburton case again and lock him for at least 15 years

The garri you collected from Bourdillon is really affecting you negatively
Re: Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? by eguarojeona: 12:33am On Feb 20, 2020
Blindersoff:

One part of your forked tongue says NOTHING HAS CHANGED AND THINGS ARE EVEN WORSE.

The other part of the same forked tongue says POWER HAS IMPROVED.

When you lie once in a statement you wanted to present as fact that means the entire statement is false.

Thus your talk about rigging is false because it was taken to court by Atiku and he lost.

The part about nothing changing and things getting worse is also a lie because you said so yourself with your last words.
Power has improved in my area I won't lie.Buhari,apc promised heaven on earth incase you have forgotten.Security, jobs,anti corruption, fight against waste, nepotism et al.i can't see anything tbh.For Atiku losing in court,, now the supreme court is being questioned now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Never Said I’ll Not Contest Second Term, Says Jonathan / Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines / El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.