Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,045 members, 7,953,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? (38400 Views)

Names Of Supreme Court Justices That Quashed Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction / Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election / Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? by wink2015(m): 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
SINCE BUHARI USED MILITARY STYLE TO SACK THE CHIEF JUSTICE OF THE FEDERATION ( ONNOGHEN )

THINGS HAVE NEVER BEEN WELL WITH THE JUDICIARY AT THE APEX COURT.

THEY HAVE BEEN SOMERSAULTING FROM ONE PROBLEM TO ANOTHER.

NO NIGERIAN LEADERS DEAD OR ALIVE HAVE EVER DONE WHAT BUHARI DID TO JUSTICE ONNOGHEN AND THE JUDICIARY AS A BODY IN NIGERIA.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? by Rawtruth1: 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
Yes. US congress men. I watched it on YouTube

2 Likes

Re: Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? by wwwihy: 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
Fake news
Re: Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? by michoim(m): 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
Trash by IPoB

2 Likes

Re: Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? by anonimi: 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
Blindersoff:
My own verdict:

As carefully laid out above, this was another Ipob destabilization agenda trying to leverage off the Imo gubernatorial Supreme court Judgment as the reason.

Also with the mention of one of those behind this scam being in touch with Atiku, It shows Atiku is also a key player in the destabilization agenda of Ipob against Nigeria and also his support to anyone whose aim is to cause rifts in the country

April 2019 was the being in touch. Was there a destabilisation plan back then?
Is Buhari no longer a strong man enough to arrest any destabilisation agent if Atiku was one?

[img]https://2.bp..com/-qfUEfOXoV5w/VFpHlo8-WuI/AAAAAAAD1W4/cPKI3FzwkLc/s1600/B1sA_rZIEAAUvzC.jpg%2Blarge.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? by proclinician: 12:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ritaritoo:
There is absolutely nothing they can do. Just bunch of empty threats

yes truly. It is in their interest to bring out your soul from a perpetual eternal damnation. what will be your prayer now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? by MONIKERREVEALER: 12:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
Why can't you zoogerians simply allow these "destabilizing biafrans" to go their way so that the rest of the zoo can finally get some rest?!!!

Look at all the hassle you went through just to try and debunk the press club's meeting and efforts to see that biafrans stop being dehumanized by their own fellow "country men"?!!!

You can NEVER stop the actualisation of the sovereign republic of biafra because Almighty Elohim has seen our maltreatment in this zoo and He is mighty to deliver us out of the wicked hands of the british-caliphate oppressors!!!

You zoogerians will watch with your God given eyes as the international interventionist invaders shortly visit the shiithole and tear zoogeria to pieces freeing we, the great biafrans, out of this zoo ASAP, AMEN!!!

Zoo must fall!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? by PrinceMajestic: 12:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
All from Mr Tiku who will not move on with pain of defeat

1 Like

Re: Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? by Ritaritoo: 12:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
proclinician:

yes truly. It is in their interest to bring out your soul from a perpetual eternal damnation. what will be your prayer now?
What church do you attend?

1 Like

Re: Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? by CanadaOrBust: 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
My question is, how did this make front page??

Mr. Blindersoff can’t u see that if this embarrassment of a judgement is let stand it diminishes every Nigerian including yourself because it blatantly rewards cheating and forgery. Also at the very least it greatly reduces your ability to have a say in who governs u and allows for a ruling party to “win” any election it wishes.

The following is from 2 days ago. How can a person with any sense of fairness and justice read it and still be supporting this embarrassment of a judgment?? Even a non-political, non-partisan person like myself finds it abhorrent.
Note the bolded.
—————————————————————

That Supreme Court Magic Judgment
This Day (Lagos) 17 FEBRUARY 2020

... According to summary of trial materials, no ward collation agent was called to show that at the collation center results were brought from the 388 polling units where the alleged exclusion took place...

The petitioner, rather called 28 polling unit agents who came to identify some of the results tendered by the petitioner from the bar. All the electoral documents were tendered from the bar and thus dumped on the court without anybody giving evidence correlating the contents of the result forms with the tabulation done by the petitioner himself.

Each of the 18 polling unit agents under cross-examination, manifested ignorance of the contents of the documents and never convinced anybody of being present in their claimed polling units...

When confronted with the purported result sheets tendered by the petitioners, each of the witnesses admitted as follows:
i. The names and signatures of the Presiding Officers are not well found on those results.
ii. The names and signatures of other party agents did not appear on the result sheets, neither could they mention even one party agent of the other political parties in those booths.
iii. The result sheets do not contain the total number of ballot papers used and number of ballot papers unused or invalid. The scores of political parties are not clear on the face of the documents.

Based on the above, it appears the Supreme Court was desperately working to an answer in favour of the ruling party... and the only opening to do that was to accept the fictitious results of the 388 polling units willy-nilly. And instead of doing substantial justice on the matter, it ended up delivering one of judiciary's greatest infamies which even a kid learning arithmetic can see through. The judgment turned logic on its head, rewrote the basic universal laws of arithmetic and did grave and substantial injury to our democracy and the power of the people to choose who governs them. With this judicial precedent, the Supreme Court has inevitably rubber-stamped political rascality and the judgment could shape our democratic future.

The court has widened the opening which politicians exploit and manipulate to get into elective offices. All one needs to do is to stay somewhere, maybe in one's room, probably with one policeman or so, write one's own results, submit to INEC for counting and if it refuses, don't worry, bid your time till you get to the court. With supreme arrogance, the final court of appeal will recognise the results as legitimate, credible and authentic and pronto, you will be declared duly elected.

...Even more perplexing was the fact that in some of the polling units, voter turnout was more than the registered voters. How is this possible?
In Uzodinma's result sheets, there was no voided vote and only two parties, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and APC participated and were reflected in the election results of the 388 polling units. Yet, 70 political parties participated in that election and were all reflected in the INEC declared results of other polling units all over the state.
..,Does it mean that other parties such as All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), Action Alliance (AA), etc., did not participate in the election in those 388 polling units contrary to INEC's results in other areas of the state?
Why did the result sheets reflect only two parties when so many parties participated in the said election? Apparently, Senator Uzodinma concocted those results that fly in the face of the basic laws of arithmetic and common sense between the PDP and the APC after the fact that the PDP had won the election and he only scored his party a vote figure higher than the PDP vote. The corollary to that is that if it was any other party that was on the cusp of victory, Uzodinma's results would have been between just the APC and that party! Yet our almighty Supreme Court glossed over all these fundamental anomalies in Uzodinma's result sheets which had been rejected by even INEC... and accepted same as authentic.
A further assessment of the result sheets of the disputed 388 polling units showed that the said units are all in the Orlu Senatorial Zone where Uzodinma and the candidate of the Action Alliance Ugwumba Uche Nwosu come from. So even if the 388 polling units were concentrated mostly in Uzodinma's ancestral home, surely, Nwosu who emerged second in the March 9, 2019 election in Imo State and was backed by the incumbent governor at the time, Rochas Okorocha, his father in-law, must have amassed some votes from the units. But these votes were curiously missing, for the simple reason that they forged the results, and very badly at that.
Furthermore, Uzodinma of the APC scored an average of 98% of the total votes cast in the 388 units, whereas he scored an average of 13% in the remaining polling units in the state. How could this be? Why was it that it was only in these 388 units throughout the state that the voter turnout was either more than the registered voters or achieved 98 to 100 percent of the registered voters? Please note that emphasis is NOT on the number of accredited voters which is usually far less than the number of registered voters. Uzodinma's fake results validated by our Supreme Court defy reason. The pattern of the results from the disputed 388 polling units clearly shows the improbability of such an occurrence. And on the basis of the testimony of one policeman, and 28 discredited polling units' agents who gave contradictory statements at trial, the Supreme Court accepted the results.

In declaring Uzodinma governor of Imo State, the Supreme Court simply annulled a valid mandate freely given to an individual and transferred it to another person who came fourth in the election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
Re: Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? by realstars: 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
A real practical example of Drama country
Re: Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? by anonimi: 12:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
All from Mr Tiku who will not move on with pain of defeat

You mean pain of rigging by Oshi-omo-Ole and the remote control election by barawo bubu?

engineerboat:
"For democracy to flourish, only people who can accept the pain of rigging (sorry defeat) should participate in an election". - Adams Oshiomhole APC Chairman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGVgmNPbKWA

Symphony007:
Buhari reveals how APC won Osun governorship with ‘remote control’

President Muhammadu Buhari, yesterday, while appealing to traditional rulers in Osun State to support his reelection to enable his administration consolidate on its achievements, revealed that APC was able to win the state’s governorship election held months back with the aid of remove control.

Buhari, who failed to provide details of what he meant by remote control, said: “I know how much trouble we had in the last election here. I know by remote control through so many sources how we managed to maintain the party (APC) in power in this state.”

https://guardian.ng/politics/buhari-reveals-how-apc-won-osun-governorship-with-remote-control/?F

[img]https://1.bp..com/-ayT1gbhYNZY/Veg-bZn7x6I/AAAAAAAAR8g/3Yu-YhYx_Q8/s640/2241735_119_jpeg95f01fafa57f788cd0cae4afea40b332.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10598751_20190324210515_jpeg5bb927cfb16b3c671298f608f94f5c54

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3535495_fullsize20160323220110_jpega1c3dd766f18738dd96037151fd3054b

4 Likes

Re: Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? by proclinician: 12:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
Blindersoff:
My own verdict:

As carefully laid out above, this was another Ipob destabilization agenda trying to leverage off the Imo gubernatorial Supreme court Judgment as the reason.

Also with the mention of one of those behind this scam being in touch with Atiku, It shows Atiku is also a key player in the destabilization agenda of Ipob against Nigeria and also his support to anyone whose aim is to cause rifts in the country

between ipob and the ravaging fulani herdsmen who is more interested in destroying the zoo?

are you saying this because you are yet to go? out to work like a giant and earn like a slave only to come back home and meet your mother and father burnt to ashes.

this moniker looks familiar, you are the guy that said the governement of the federal republic of idiots should negotiate with boko haram and also too dumb to be alive and to realise that the u.s govt do not negotiate with terrorists but is trying out of their own magmanimity to give the downtrodden like you in nigeria a chance at life by brokering peace between the irate and the defenseless.

you are not smart one bit

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? by proclinician: 12:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ritaritoo:

What church do you attend?

that's not the issue. Nigeria is at war with oppression don't you think?
Re: Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? by YoriYoris: 12:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
post=86780549:

GBAMsolutely!
We have been warned about many of such FAKE stories over 48 hours ago.
Here you have it.......

BEWARE, MERCHANTS OF FAKE NEWS ON THE PROWL – PRESIDENCY

Purveyors of fake and concocted Information are currently on overdrive, and Nigerians are urged to be careful what they consume as news, and also share with others, particularly from the social media.

An unfounded information has been making the rounds that President Muhammadu Buhari is billed to travel to the United Kingdom for 20 days, and from there proceed to Saudi Arabia, and then Austria. Fake. It is nothing but falsehood from mischievous minds.

Members of the First Family, Ministers, top government officials, the military, and other key institutions, are equally objects of this orchestrated falsehood, coming from enemies of national cohesion.

We urge Nigerians to be discriminatory about what they accept as credible information, and restrain themselves from sharing what they have not authenticated as genuine. That is how we can all collectively beat the malevolent minds at their pernicious games.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? by witworth(m): 12:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ritaritoo:
There is absolutely nothing they can do. Just bunch of empty threats
but u seem scared, just don't give ur self heart attack. Control ur bp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? by Ritaritoo: 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
proclinician:

that's not the issue. Nigeria is at war with oppression don't you think?
"Eternal damnation" is a phrase usually used by my religion. That's why I asked
Re: Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? by YoriYoris: 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

I have never doubted Atiku as a destabilizing factor in the country.

He has the ways and means to do so.

Check closely at the bottom of the Fulani Herdsmen debacle and you would find your man.

Many would jump at me, but you need to understand. Arms are coming into the country and they don't come cheap.

If Atiku can be desperate enough to dream up an INEC server, hide all the way in Dubai, whilst getting his lap dog Timi Frank to be cooking up propaganda, believe me , he's desperate enough to create anarchy.

He should be watched closely.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? by YoriYoris: 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
Atiku would never rule this nation.

I won't even be surprised if that man is fingered as a sponsor of terrorism in Nigeria.

In his bid to remain relevant in the Nigerian politics, he has indulged in various shady engagements.

His effort to appear canonic and Mr. Know it all is bland.

I implore the EFCC to keep him busy by opening the Haliburton case again and lock him for at least 15 years
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? by proclinician: 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ritaritoo:

"Eternal damnation" is a phrase usually used by my religion. That's why I asked

I am not religious.

1 Like

Re: Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? by Ritaritoo: 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
proclinician:

I am not religious.
Neither am I have you come across the Grail message?
Re: Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? by proclinician: 12:43pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ritaritoo:

Neither am I have you come across the Grail message?

You mean this??

1 Like

Re: Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 19, 2020
Officialgarri:
Atiku would never rule this nation.

I won't even be surprised if that man is fingered as a sponsor of terrorism in Nigeria.

In his bid to remain relevant in the Nigerian politics, he has indulged in various shady engagements.

His effort to appear canonic and Mr. Know it all is bland.

I implore the EFCC to keep him busy by opening the Haliburton case again and lock him for at least 15 years

Really? This "aeroplane turner" will make you guys dizzy soon
Re: Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? by Igdemontello: 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
Blindersoff:
My own verdict:

[s]As carefully laid out above, this was another Ipob destabilization agenda trying to leverage off the Imo gubernatorial Supreme court Judgment as the reason.

[/s]

[b][/b][color=#770077][/color] Hmmmm...! I am surprised @ wat u just said. Recieved sense @ once please!

1 Like

Re: Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? by Cmanforall: 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
Could it be doctored clip?

My thought when I saw it first

1 Like

Re: Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? by Ritaritoo: 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
proclinician:

You mean this??
I said it. Immediately I saw eternal damnation I knew you must have come across it. Are you a cross bearer?
Re: Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? by Gecoz: 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2020
Why not call seun here when you say some are quoting you and you call them losers you even call them idiot and fools

post=86780491:
Again, RUMOURS are spread by fools and accepted by idiots.

Simple!!

Some are quoting us already.....losers... 2 time losers! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many / President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) / Subsidy Removal Drags Down Petrol Consumption By 28%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.