Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Heat Wave? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Heat Wave? (355 Views)

Heat Wave: Nigerian Government Issues Fresh Advisory / Why The Current Heat Wave Is Very Deadly / My Horrible Experience With Heat Yesterday Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heat Wave? by bhella10: 10:17am On Feb 19, 2020
Who can explain the heat that was experienced across Lagos last night? I suspect heat wave. I got to work this morning and there was a woman hawking Koko she tried to get me to patronize her but I said 'nah... I had just emerged from hell last night' Lagos what say you?
Re: Heat Wave? by scoundrel(f): 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
Which one is koko again? West Africa is a hot region, this is not news. I recommend multiple showers during the day, this will improve conditions for the unemployed who congregate this forum.
Re: Heat Wave? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
It aint just you bruh,i stay in ph and i really felt thE hEaT last night ... It's probably some global warming effect or some shit .
Re: Heat Wave? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
scoundrel:
Which one is koko again? West Africa is a hot region, this is not news. I recommend multiple showers during the day, this will improve conditions for the unemployed who congregate this forum.
Showers might work for now but how about in 100 years when we've already f'cked up the planet , will shower help by then?
Instead of recomending showers to my nibba here why don't you recomend some eco friendly tips (like use public transport so less carbon is emitted , use bycicles, or like plant some trees or sumt ig) if everyone did this we 'd probably have an earth to last a couple of generations and they'd be less heat lol
Re: Heat Wave? by scoundrel(f): 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
GeeJack:

Showers might work for now but how about in 100 years when we've already f'cked up the planet , will shower help by then?
Instead of recomending showers to my nibba here why don't you recomend some eco friendly tips (like use public transport so less carbon is emitted , use bycicles, or like plant some trees or sumt ig) if everyone did this we 'd probably have an earth to last a couple of generations and they'd be less heat lol
White people, Chinese, Indians and Russians are the ones messing up the planet. They do so on an industrial scale. In our country we can’t produce ordinary pencils talk less of burning the ozone to extreme levels. If anyone is to fix the world climate-wise it’s those countries and races earlier mentioned.
Re: Heat Wave? by scoundrel(f): 10:40am On Mar 29, 2020
I now get it: koko means weed. Hmm.

(1) (Reply)

Africans Are Not Immune To Coronavirus / An Air Purifier For Your Needs / Corona Virus Is Overated & Annoying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.