Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) (35611 Views)

I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos / Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by jaybenugo: 9:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Throwback Photo)

Former Senator, Shehu Sani said he used to lecture his friend, Senator Abaribe on how to live in prison, If he gets prosecuted while fighting for Biafra, IgbereTV reports.

Shehu Sani shared a throwback photo of himself having a discussion with Abaribe at the Senate house. He captioned the photo on Facebook;

"My good friend Senator Abaribe was trying to convert my citizenship to Biafra while I used to give him lectures on how to live in Prison when they come for him,using my years of experience in Kiri Kiri,Port Harcourt and Aba Prisons in the 90s."
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10226183032343175&id=1260146433

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Blakjewelry(m): 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lol

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by wordapostle(m): 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
Whatever you mean Abariba won't be imprisoned and Baifra will come too.

214 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by slawormiir: 11:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Biafra and oduduwa is a dream and goal that can't be actualized and realised

That is the bitter truth.....ain't scared of those who will quote me and insult me...bring it on

47 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by IcyAutos: 11:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
The easiest way for Biafra to come is by producing an Igbo president which is what the SE should focus on first every other thing will fall in order. All these sit at home will help for a while but not in the long run of achieving Biafra.

Meanwhile Abaribe is a strong man Shehu Sani shouldn't be scared. grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
Because na permanent home for Buhari and Co who see secession as terrorism

22 Likes

Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by winterlover: 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
J
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
Smoking ass

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by EtinosaDLaw(m): 11:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
This man talks stupidly most times

25 Likes

Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by EtinosaDLaw(m): 11:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
Xoloh:
Which kind talk be this

The way the man dey talk sometimes baffles me.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by frankdGreat125: 11:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
I mean FOOL, I SAY FOOL to you SANI....

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Illuminatiship(m): 11:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
You see they even know what they deserves (prison)
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Springboot: 11:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Well said.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Blackfire(m): 11:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Mallam shehu respect yaself... we will deal with any biafrans and sympathisers

North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023

1 Like

Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Thinktwicemybro: 11:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Richdad50(m): 11:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
shocked
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Prayfortheworld: 11:29pm On Oct 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Maybe he should come and lecture you too because you might soon end up there if you don't stop fraud

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by DropsMic(m): 11:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
Yawn

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Authoreety: 11:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
H. Mmm
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by jojo1415: 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
Jailing Abaribe will be letting loose the whole wrath of ipob down,which will be very dangerous undecided

25 Likes

Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Passionate888: 11:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by egoldman(m): 11:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

That is the bitter truth.....ain't scared of those who will quote me and insult me...bring it on

No one is gonna insult you, but you may eat your words someday.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by moneyissweet(m): 11:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
You must be high on ogwashi ukwu weed

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

33 Likes

Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Sammy07: 11:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
Blackfire:
Mallam shehu respect yaself... we will deal with any biafrans and sympathisers

North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023

Lol, this guy ehn
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by zoghys: 11:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
wordapostle:
Whatever you mean Abariba won't be imprisoned and Baifra will come too.

You're such a kid, Biafra kor, jugunu ni. You guys ain't going no where, we all die here. Shikena

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by oluwazoba25: 11:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

ogbeni you are not a reall nigger.

34 Likes

Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by kuntakinte01: 11:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
jaybenugo:
Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Throwback Photo)

Former Senator, Shehu Sani said he used to lecture his friend, Senator Abaribe on how to live in prison, If he gets prosecuted while fighting for Biafra, IgbereTV reports.

Shehu Sani shared a throwback photo of himself having a discussion with Abaribe at the Senate house. He captioned the photo on Facebook;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10226183032343175&id=1260146433

What is this one trying to say?
Bandits gave you gbaze the other day, you cant even say anything as a senator, but you are here talking shit about the only man with balls amongst you.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu / South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) / Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.