Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media (77900 Views)

Chief Of Army Staff: His Last Moments Before The Plane Crash: Pics & VIDEO / Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments / Notable Moments On Nairaland Before Atiku Landed In America ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by Aiyk2333: 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
killed just between the time a memo was leaked from same state house!!! How would someone just walk up to her house and kill her, not kidnap, not rob nor rape!!! KIDNAP!!!!!! FUNNY

4 Likes

Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by SamOyovwi: 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
Na Facebook & Whatsapp make you single
Awol1:
She was busy making money and advancing her career.

Didn't even have time for love.

Little wonder she's single at 47.

I think it's time I deleted Facebook and WhatsApp.

2 Likes

Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by Kingkezie: 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
Awol1:

YEYE DEY SMELL.
DELETE YOUR FB AND WP OVER WHAT EXACTLY WHY NOT THROW AWAY YOUR PHONE, PACK FOOD THEN GO HIDE IN A TUNNEL

1 Like

Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by mozezajene: 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
NSA and Chief of Staff fight, Documents leak, Assistant Director of Administration was killed....ALMIGHTY GOD is Watching this country in 4D. angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by ignis: 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
She is a Christian.
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by cRobo: 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
lankie:
Greetings fellow Nairaland,
Here I bring you the Chinese hypertension tea that help to prevent and lower blood pressure in the body. This tea helps to regulate your blood pressure, it is recommended that you drink one piece and half cup of anti-hypertension tea once or twice a day.
The hypertension tea contains Chinese herbs and vitamins that help normalize your blood pressure, remove general irritability and also help you relax after a hard day.
Get yours now.
Contact me on WhatsApp https:///2348083961418
Or call 08066893774
https://noblemart.website/2019/11/27/hypertension-tea/

It should cure coronavirus first
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by overboard(m): 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
Auxtin85:
People have died under Mr. Integrity than during the military

Twaddle
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by cRobo: 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Difficult to b a rich and successful lady in Abuja with a husband. Once you climb that ladder, you start attracting unserious leeches and gold diggers. They crawling all over d place in Abuja, looking for a nice abode to lay their wary head while being ungrateful and selfish.

You can't be too sure
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
Awol1:

unfortunately she gain nothing If she didn't have a kid or kids. the career and money is gone, her remembrance will vanished in no time
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by Dollabiz: 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
Oh
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by IloveToMess: 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
Okuda:
omochie is nxt
I swear. That witch is very annoying.
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by Liposure: 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
olaboy33:

This could have as well been a robbery gone wrong.

We shouldn't draw conclusions without prove or pointer.
bros abeg how u dey reply two people at a time. Teach me

1 Like

Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by olaboy33(m): 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
Liposure:
bros abeg how u dey reply two people at a time. Teach me

Simply click on quote on the two people you want to reply. That's after you click on reply.
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by Liposure: 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
olaboy33:

Simply click on quote on the two people you want to reply. That's after you click on reply.
tanks
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by ShipChina2naija: 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
post=86785728:
May all her killers rot in hell.
including you ..because you are a fu*king killer too.....you support evil with every strength in you
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by ShipChina2naija: 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
Aiyk2333:
killed just between the time a memo was leaked from same state house!!! How would someone just walk up to her house and kill her, not kidnap, not rob nor rape!!! KIDNAP!!!!!! FUNNY
people wey dey think ..... The same way Badeh was murdered....
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by ShipChina2naija: 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
mozezajene:
NSA and Chief of Staff fight, Documents leak, Assistant Director of Administration was killed....ALMIGHTY GOD is Watching this country in 4D. angry angry
people wey get sense to see beyond their noses....... Badeh too was murdered like this ....Nigeria is really a shithole,,no just mess with those men....

1 Like

Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by powerkey: 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
bastardmod:
Islamization agenda 2.0
On point
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by mrZENographer: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2020
Auxtin85:
People have died under Mr. Integrity than during the military

Is this image you posted a joke, attack, or valid Trump post?
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
ignis:
She is a Christian.
and how does that relate to her death?

2 Likes

Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
RIp to d dead... would love to work for her ministry ooo plus i know there's vacancy ... death is not a big deal life is...
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by vickydevoka(m): 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
Awol1:

The only way u can advance ur career is by deleting yourself from Nigeria. Facebook ,Twitter , nairaland has nothing to do with career barricade
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by papagiddy(m): 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
cRobo:

You can't be too sure
exactly
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by ogbologbo1000(m): 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
How come the Perm Sec knows know the exact time she was killed ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by akdjr(m): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
This country na real jungle. That's how Bola I've was killed and till date the case just sleep under the carpet.
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by papagiddy(m): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
Aiyk2333:
. you can't just conclude like DAT, moreover police just arrested 2 people in connection to her death, let them conclude on d investigations
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by mechanics(m): 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
Too bad, she was not able to reach the peak of her career due to the handiwork of evil people.
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
This reminds me of the book" murder in the cathedral."
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by blackboy(m): 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
Shows the state of insecurity in the country. Very very unacceptable. Who is responsible? Those who voted or rigged him in or the man at the top?
We need action no talk or promises.
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by BafanaBafana: 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2020
ValCon888:
She was a dedicated officer.
A quiet woman.
Inactive on social media.
Single.
But she was gruesomely murdered in cold blood. Imagine a high-ranked officer working with the Presidency and killed like a church rat.

I won't be surprised if this government is involved in her death.
If the government was involved, you wouldn't even know it was an assassination. Dont you think?

1 Like

Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by Organs(m): 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
bastardmod:
Islamization agenda 2.0

You cannot have sense again bro. Its finished.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies / President Buhari Pointing At Dino Melaye (Photo) / 2019 Election Results: Atiku, Buhari In Close Marking- Vanguard Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.