Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Man Stole 5million From His Boss Return After 10years And Does This - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stole 5million From His Boss Return After 10years And Does This (4606 Views)

How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo / CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church / Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stole 5million From His Boss Return After 10years And Does This by emperor1991(m): 12:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
Man who stole N5million from his boss, returns after 10 years and does this
opera.comFeb 19, 2020 1:14 AM

In December 2010, a certain Mr Chukwudi Igbokwe was handed N5 million by his then boss to deposit in the bank but that was the last day his boss saw him or received an alert of the deposit.

Miraculously, on he 8th February 2020, Mr. Chukwudi came back apologising to his boss, gifted his boss a Benz car and a mansion.

Mr. Chukwudi went further to promise his then boss that, whenever he wanted to purchase goods, he will willingly give to his boss on credit.

Should his boss still arrest him or accept the gifts and let old things pass away?

should we still call this stealing?

What are your thoughts on this?

Share your comments below.

Open Opera News to see comments
Follow fav football team, live score & comentary

Report a problem

dislike
dislike
COPY SUCCESS

1 Like

Re: Man Stole 5million From His Boss Return After 10years And Does This by Foodqueen(f): 12:43pm On Feb 19, 2020
He better forget and move on. Thank God he came with something worthy.
The lady that was working for my dad while we were growing up came back after ten yrs with maybe N200. She said she wants to use that money as a point of reference to all the money she stole grin.
She actually came to ask for forgiveness that her pastor said she needs to confess, and my dad needs to forgive her for her to progress.

My dad forgave her and told her to go with the money.
Meanwhile when she was with my dad, he trusted her so much and gave her access to everything cos my dad was a chef with Elf then.
The day she came, my mum wasn't around, the thing pain my mum ehhh!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stole 5million From His Boss Return After 10years And Does This by BlackfireX: 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
Please any politician can give me #75 million from his/her stached away money in odd places..

I will payback....with intetest

1 Like

Re: Man Stole 5million From His Boss Return After 10years And Does This by irunoko(m): 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nollywood film.title please?

ABI na superstory? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Man Stole 5million From His Boss Return After 10years And Does This by Memberclub(m): 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
Name of this movie?
Re: Man Stole 5million From His Boss Return After 10years And Does This by Skmoda360(m): 3:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
shey make I believe this news now?
Re: Man Stole 5million From His Boss Return After 10years And Does This by Nbote(m): 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
He helped his boss invest d money simple...
Re: Man Stole 5million From His Boss Return After 10years And Does This by egopersonified(f): 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
op if you are planning on stealing your boss' money to invest and think you can do all these in ten years, you never serious for life
Re: Man Stole 5million From His Boss Return After 10years And Does This by Sirsuky(m): 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
This is super story tongue embarassed tongue
Re: Man Stole 5million From His Boss Return After 10years And Does This by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
Foodqueen:
The lady that was working for my dad while we were growing up came back after ten yrs with maybe N200. She said she wants to use that money as a point of reference to all the money she stole grin.
She actually came to ask for forgiveness that her pastor said she needs to confess, and my dad needs to forgive her for her to progress.

Meanwhile when she was with my dad, he trusted her so much and gave her access to everything cos my dad was a chef with Elf then.
you must be a super cook...

1 Like

Re: Man Stole 5million From His Boss Return After 10years And Does This by Theory2022: 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
Attractive nuisance

1 Like

Re: Man Stole 5million From His Boss Return After 10years And Does This by Ashjane(m): 3:04am On Feb 20, 2020
Foodqueen:

eyya
Re: Man Stole 5million From His Boss Return After 10years And Does This by seunlayi(m): 6:11am On Feb 20, 2020
Arrest for what? He is just like Saul who later became Paul. Even Heaven will be happy about him.
He was involved in theft,
He realised his sin,
He came to ask for forgiveness
He came to carry out restitution.
He promised a better services years ahead for his former master.

If our politicians are like this, imagine how great Nigeria should be by now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stole 5million From His Boss Return After 10years And Does This by emapraiz(m): 7:13am On Feb 20, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Man Stole 5million From His Boss Return After 10years And Does This by Passionate888: 7:50am On Feb 20, 2020
Ok
Re: Man Stole 5million From His Boss Return After 10years And Does This by PureGoldh(m): 10:32am On Feb 20, 2020
What's the title of dx movie? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Burnt By Wife After Being Caught Cheating[photo] / LASU Final Year Student Killed And Eaten By Her Friend, Mother And Prophet / Batman Shows Up At The George Floyd Riots In Minneapolis To Calm The Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.