Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Who Is Lucifer – Satan Or Christ? Daddy Freeze Reply That Moves Everyone - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Lucifer – Satan Or Christ? Daddy Freeze Reply That Moves Everyone (635 Views)

My First Time Attending Celestial Church Or Christ (CCC) / Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF / Who Is Lucifer – Satan Or Christ? Daddy Freeze Reply That Moves Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Lucifer – Satan Or Christ? Daddy Freeze Reply That Moves Everyone by famenaija32: 1:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
A Christ pastor named daddy freeze took to his social media account today to ask a question that storm the whole social media this morning. He started by asking that “who is Lucifer Satan or Christ” he has got a lot of reply on twitter network that start with a twitter user “@Peter” Peter said : I was engaging people years ago about the possibility that the story about Satan might have been switched up. People Also Read That Alaafin of Oyo has welcomed a new bouncing baby boy at 81 let’s just say i lost a lot of friends. Another twitter user “Itunu Babajide” that the screenshot was taken by Naijapalaba team reply to daddy freeze saying “Lucifer which is another name for the morning star or day star or light bringer used to be the devil’s name.

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/who-is-lucifer-satan-or-christ-daddy-freeze-reply-that-moves-everyone/
Re: Who Is Lucifer – Satan Or Christ? Daddy Freeze Reply That Moves Everyone by Snipper007: 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
Re: Who Is Lucifer – Satan Or Christ? Daddy Freeze Reply That Moves Everyone by HallaDaTruth: 1:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
Re: Who Is Lucifer – Satan Or Christ? Daddy Freeze Reply That Moves Everyone by Righteousness89(m): 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
famenaija32:
“Lucifer which is another name for the morning star or day star or light bringer used to be the devil’s name.

Used to be ke? has the devil changed its name?
Re: Who Is Lucifer – Satan Or Christ? Daddy Freeze Reply That Moves Everyone by OpenYourEyes1: 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
satan's son apollo, is likely lucifer

Just my opinion.
Re: Who Is Lucifer – Satan Or Christ? Daddy Freeze Reply That Moves Everyone by sonmvayina(m): 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
Lucifer is a title not a proper name of anything.. It means "light bearer"... And the only person the title fits is Mary the mother of Jesus.. Since Jesus his son is the light..
Re: Who Is Lucifer – Satan Or Christ? Daddy Freeze Reply That Moves Everyone by sonmvayina(m): 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
Satan is Enlil since he is the destroyer, his son is Nanna and he is the devil, since he also is the God of darkness and inanna I'd Nanna 's daughter and she is Lucifer. She is the goddess of death and war.. She is also Aphrodite, Venus, shiva, Ishtar, astarte and Mary the mother of Jesus
Re: Who Is Lucifer – Satan Or Christ? Daddy Freeze Reply That Moves Everyone by Snipper007: 3:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
People are beginning to unlearn so as to relearn

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: A Lesson to Christians Who Think They Can't Do Without Church / The Day I Saw The Manifestation Of The Blood Of Jesus / "God Punish Useless Fake Pastors"- Charly Boy Slams Pastor Ibiyeomie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.