Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,039 members, 7,814,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF (4536 Views)

Most Jews Do Not Like To Admit It, But Our God Is Lucifer -Harold Wallace / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls / Jon Snow Is Jesus! 100% Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 8:39am On Feb 08, 2022
Jesus Christ and Lucifer...

The church wants you to believe that they're enemies, but what if they were actually the same? Not only does the Bible itself contain strong evidence towards this, but the evidence also exists in many secret gospels and Christian books that were banned and destroyed by the Church.

Now, why did the Church destroy these so-called "blasphemous" and "heretical" books? Because of what they revealed!

Many of them claimed to contain the secret truth. Could Jesus, the self proclaimed "Light of the World" and "Morning Star" be the same as Lucifer, whose name in Latin literally means "Light Bringer" and "Morning Star"? And could they have the same mission - to set humanity free and ultimately overthrow God?

I myself used to be a Christian when I was very young and I was raised in a strict Christian household and I remember being taught that Lucifer was absolutely evil, and most people imagine Lucifer as a dark, evil, satanic being with horns. But did you know the Bible actually describes Lucifer as having originated in heaven as a powerful angel of light?

In the Book of Ezekiel, Lucifer is described as powerful, beautiful and wise, but then according to the Bible, Lucifer became corrupt and then led a revolution in Heaven against God. But why? Why did Lucifer revolt against God? Understanding Lucifer's motivation for starting the war in Heaven is key to understanding how Lucifer and Jesus are the same.

Before we unravel the mystery of this war in Heaven, let's take a closer look at the connection between Jesus, Lucifer, and Light. Because the connection to Light is critical and Jesus himself claims to be the "Light of the World" twice:

(1) John 8 v 12: Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

(2) John 9 vs 5: As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

Also, in Revelations 22 vs 16, Jesus identifies himself as the Morning Star: I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Jesus is self described as a Bringer of Light to the world, and the Morning Star. And as I said earlier, Lucifer is a latin name which means "Light Bringer". And in Isaiah 14 vs 12 - a verse that many Bible scholars believe describes Lucifer, identifies him as the Morning Star:

Isaiah 14 vs 12: How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

Now it's clear that both Christ and Lucifer are Light Bringers and are identified as "The Morning Star". But a closer look at Isaiah 14 vs 12 reveals more critical information.

Notice that Lucifer is also identified as the Son of the Dawn or originated in Heaven and was then cast down to earth. Both Christ and Lucifer are described as powerful beings, related to light, that originated in Heaven before arriving to Earth. And in mainstream Christianity, Jesus is portrayed as the Son of God sent from Heaven to Earth to save humanity, while Lucifer is portrayed as the "Son of the Dawn", having falling to Earth from Heaven after starting a revolution in Heaven and attempting to overthrow God. But couldn't these two stories actually be intertwined? Could they be the same? What exactly is Jesus trying to save humanity from? To understand the connection, we have to look deeper at Lucifer's attempt to overthrow God.

According to the Bible, specifically Ezekiel, Lucifer wanted to become God. When the revolution against God failed and Lucifer was cast to Earth, something seemingly strange happened: Lucifer began to tell humanity that they could become God, and this happens in the Garden of Eden.

According to the Bible, the first humans, Adam and Eve lived in the garden where God had placed two important trees: 1) The Tree of Life, and 2) The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. God told Adam he could eat from every tree, except the Tree of Knowledge:

And the Lord God commanded him, "You may eat freely from every tree of the garden, but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for on the day that you eat of it, you will surely die."

Now, doesn't it seem a little strange that God would make knowledge forbidden? That detail is going to be important in just a minute.

According to mainstream Christianity, Lucifer was in the Garden of Eden and in the form of a serpent, told Eve she could become like God:

The serpent said to the woman, "Did God really say you must not eat from any tree in the garden?". The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat from the trees in the garden. But God did say we must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, you must not touch it or we will surely die". "You will not certainly die", the serpent said to the woman, "for God knows that when you eat from it, your eyes will be opened and you will be like God, knowing good and evil".

Of course they ate the fruit and did not die, but could they become like God?

Let's look at this deeper. The Bible views Lucifer as a being who desires to be God and tells humanity that they can be like God. The question is, has Jesus ever done the same?:

John 10 vs 33-34: 33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.” 34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”"

That verse comes from the Gospel of John from the Bible

.......but did you know there is a SECRET book of John? [google the lost books of the Bible or the gnostic codices found in Nag Hammadi in Egypt]

What I'm about to show you is absolutely incredible. The secret book of John (or the Apocryphon of John) is a book that claims to contain secret information, and this secret information was so blasphemous that it was declared a heresy and banned by the Church. The secret book of John revealed that it was Jesus in the garden that caused Adam and Eve to eat from the forbidden Tree of Knowledge!

"Jesus said, "as for the tree called the knowledge of good and evil. It is the wisdom of the light they commanded them not to eat from it. However, I caused them to eat".
- The Apocryphon of John

Download the Secret Book of John [url=https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://gnosis.study/library/%25D0%2593%25D0%25BD%25D0%25BE%25D0%25B7%25D0%25B8%25D1%2581/%25D0%2598%25D1%2581%25D1%2581%25D0%25BB%25D0%25B5%25D0%25B4%25D0%25BE%25D0%25B2%25D0%25B0%25D0%25BD%25D0%25B8%25D1%258F/ENG/Davies%2520S.%2520-%2520The%2520Secret%2520Book%2520of%2520John.%2520The%2520Gnostic%2520Gospel.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjfkY3Sle_1AhUfi_0HHV95AoQQFnoECCYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2oLat7lfnL8IrnCn4p9fiS]HERE[/url]

The connection between Christ and Lucifer here is crystal clear and you can see why this made the church so angry, but it's about to get even more intense. Here, we have another clear connection between Jesus and Lucifer, as well as with light. Then you might be wondering, why did Jesus cause them to eat from the Tree of Knowledge and go against God's command? That brings us to our next connection. Because like Lucifer, Jesus wants to overthrow God! Now, does that sound crazy? Well get ready, because there's a mountain of evidence that says just that!

According to the Secret Gospel of John, God (Yahweh) is NOT the true God at all! He's a liar and deceiver. The true God is actually a pure divine mind that exists in, and emanates a realm of light called The Pleroma, and all things, all being, all creation including us are pieces and part of the "Divine Mind". The God of the Bible, however, is an evil being of chaos and darkness, a false pretender god. You might call him the "Shadow of Light". This evil God created a malformed realm of matter and trapped souls of light into bodies in order to enslave humanity. You see, according to the Secret Book of John, we're all parts of the Divine Mind and the realm of pure light, and that means we're all divine. We are the TRUE God, but the evil God of the Bible took pieces of the Divine Mind, which is what we are, and trapped us in physical bodies as prisons and caused us to forget our true nature, to limit our power and so that we would worship him. And this is all described in the Secret Book of John.

The Secret Book of John says: [the creator gods] demonic forces envied the man, for his understanding was far greater than that of those who had created him and greater than that of the chief ruler himself. When they realized that he shone with light, they took him and cast him down into the lowest depths of the material world. They intended to make him anew. This time from earth, water, fire and wind. Which are matter, darkness, desire. The artificial spirit. This all became a tomb. A new kind of body. They enchained him in forgetfulness. Made him subject to dying."

And the Secret Book of John is far from the only book to reveal that the God of the Bible is an evil being. There are MANY other secret books that the Church banned that say exactly that. In the Apocalypse of Adam, Adam tells his son Seth that he and Eve were originally one divine being that evil God fractured and trapped in matter.

Adam said, "and we resembled the great eternal angels, for we were higher than the god who had created us. Then God, the ruler of the aeons and the powers, divided us in wrath, and we served him in fear and slavery."
- The Apocalypse of Adam

The evil God caused Adam and Eve to forget their divine origin. And he knew that if they ate from the Tree of Knowledge, they would begin to remember what they truly are. This is why he made it forbidden and said they would die if they ate from it. But in the Bible, the serpent (or Lucifer) tells them they won't die, but they will become like God. Now, in the Secret Book of John, Jesus says that he is the one that causes them to eat so that they will wake up from sleep-death and be filled with the wisdom of the divine light. According to many of the books banned by the Church, Jesus Christ is NOT the son of the evil creator god (Yahweh). He's the son of the true God, meaning that he's one of the emanations or forms of the true God as we all are. But we forgot our divine nature. He (Jesus) is a messenger from the true God, the Divine Mind. The realm of pure light. You might even call him the "Son of Light", and his mission is to help humanity come to self knowledge that they are divine and escape the evil creator God (Yahweh). Jesus is the Light Bringer sent to get humanity to realize that they are the TRUE GOD and to end the rule of the evil creator God.

Now, does that sound familiar?

This is extremely close to the Bible's description of Lucifer, the Morning Star and Light Bringer, the "Son of the Dawn", or "Son of Light", that desired to overthrow the God of the Bible, and bring humanity the message that they could be like God if they ate from knowledge.

Could it be that Lucifer is actually the good guy here, and the church just wants to portray anything and anyone that says you are god as evil? So they can maintain their power?

In another banned gospel, the Gospel of Thomas, Jesus reveals we come from the realm of living light and are the true sons of God:

Jesus said, "If they ask you 'Where are you from' reply to them 'We have come from the place where light is produced from itself. It came and revealed itself in their image'. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living father."
- The Gospel of Thomas

Now, even if you want to discount the books banned by the Church and go strictly by what's in the Bible, you have to explain why there is such a huge difference between the Old Testament God and Jesus Christ of the New Testament. The God of the Bible is a jealous, vindictive, war machine, even in terms of what's described in the Bible.

1. He drowns the entire world in the flood described in the Book of Genesis.

2. He accepts Jephthah's daughter as a burnt virgin sacrifice.

3. He has all the male first born children and animals in Egypt killed to intimidate the Pharoah.

He is obsessed with death and violence. And remember, all that comes from the Bible itself, not the banned books. But Jesus is the complete opposite. Jesus preaches a message of love and forgiveness. In fact, he directly contradicts what God said in the Old Testament!

You have heard that it was said "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth." But I say to you, if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
- Matthew 5 vs 38-39

The difference between the God of the Old Testament and Jesus Christ is SO drastic - the exact opposite of each other, that many early Christians and groups came to the conclusion that the God of the Old Testament was NOT the true God. Many of them concluded that he was outright evil! Like the Marcion, Sethian and Cainite Christians. And others like the Valentinians believed that he was a lesser god.

There are so many early Christian groups that came to this conclusion: the Naassenes, the Ophites, the Marcosians, the Valentinians, the Severians, the Marcellians, the Adamites, the Cerinthians, the Carpocratians, the Cainites, the Stratiotici, the Borborites, the Barbeliotae, the Archontics, the Simonians, the Justinians, the Colarbasians, the Apelliacos, the Marcionites, the Cerdonians, the Valesians, the Sethians, the Basilideans..........

It wasn't until the Church established orthodoxy in Rome, and many books were banned, destroyed, and so-called "heretics" arrested, that this view was all but destroyed, stamped out, eliminated. In fact, in another "heretical" gospel, the Gospel of Judas, Jesus outright says that the twelve disciples worship an evil God, that they have no idea who Jesus is, and will lead all their followers astray!

The disciples said to him, "Master, why are you laughing at our prayer?" He answered and said to them, "I'm not laughing at you. You're not doing this because you want to but because through this, your God will be praised." They said, "Master, you are the Son of our God!" Jesus said to them, "How do you know me? Truly I say to you, no generation of the people among you will know me."
- The Gospel of Judas

The disciples tell Jesus about a vision that they've had, that they see people sacrificing animals, and children and committing murder. Jesus then tells them that their vision represents the evil things they will do, the false god that they serve, and the people that they'll lead astray.

Jesus said to them, "You're the ones receiving the offerings on the altar you've seen. That's the God you serve, and you're the twelve people you've seen. And the animals you saw brought in to be sacrificed are the crowd you lead astray."
- The Gospel of Judas

According to the Gospel of Judas, Jesus is making it clear that the disciples have NO idea who he truly is, and that they'll lead the world astray. In other words, what will eventually become mainstream Christianity is wrong! Because what will become mainstream Christianity relies heavily on the testimony of the disciples. And they were absolutely wrong about who God is and who Jesus really is, going so far as to get it completely backwards

So who or what is the true God and who is Jesus? Jesus takes Judas aside and reveals secret knowledge:

"Jesus said, "Come and I'll teach you about the mysteries that no human will see, because there exists a great and boundless realm whose horizons no angelic generation has seen, in which is a great Invisible Spirt, which no angelic eye has ever seen, no heart has ever comprehended, and it's never been called by any name."

And a luminous cloud appeared there. And he [the Spirit] said, "Let an angel come into being to attend me." And a great angel, the Self-Begotten, the God of the Light, emerged from the cloud. And he said, "Let a luminous realm come into being" and it came into being. And that's how he created the rest of the realms of light."
- The Gospel of Judas

Jesus is revealing to Judas that the true God is a luminous Divine Mind and generated a realm of light. Jesus, the Light of the World, and self proclaimed Morning Star, is not the son of the evil creator God, but comes from the realm of divine light. You might even call him the "Son of Light" like Lucifer the Light Bringer's title: the "Son of the Dawn". Looking at what the Bible says, we can clearly see the connection between Jesus and Lucifer in the form of light

1. JESUS CHRIST ==> Light of the World; LUCIFER ==> Light Bringer

2. JESUS CHRIST ==> The Morning Star; LUCIFER ==> The Morning Star

3. JESUS CHRIST ==> Says humans can be like God; LUCIFER ==> Says humans can be like God

4. JESUS CHRIST ==> Caused Eve to eat from the tree (Apocryphon of John); LUCIFER ==> Caused Eve to eat from the tree

5. JESUS CHRIST ==> Wants to end the creator God's rule; LUCIFER ==> Wants to overthrow God

6. JESUS CHRIST ==> Son of God/Light; LUCIFER ==> Son of the Dawn/Light

In fact, the vast majority of the Gospel of Thomas is Jesus communicating to the reader that they are beings of light and can become God if they look within and realize their divinity.

Looking at all this evidence, what do YOU believe?

Do you believe that Jesus Christ and Lucifer are in fact the same being, and that mainstream Christianity twisted their interpretation of Jesus and made Lucifer into a villain, in order to make "being like God" seem evil?

Or do you believe in the standard interpretation?

Or do you believe something else entirely?

I'll tell you my position:

Lucifer and Christ, they're archetypes. They're symbols. But they're the same archetype. In other words, Lucifer and Christ both represent the idea of someone with knowledge of what reality truly is, choosing to share that knowledge with humanity, so humanity can become divine. It's the archetype of the Illuminated Liberator - someone who has truly achieved a higher consciousness that has devoted their lives to liberating humanity through wisdom. That is what Lucifer is. That is what Christ is. They are the same archetype. Those that do that: they are Lucifer, and they are Christ.

The message is: Don't worship God. Become God.

And this is of course, the complete opposite of how Christ is depicted in mainstream Christianity, and much closer to how they portray Lucifer, but they make it seem evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 8:41am On Feb 08, 2022
cc: DeepSight, PastorAIO, Workch, LordReed, KnownUnknown, kingxsamz, budaatum etc
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 8:42am On Feb 08, 2022
Transcribed from here
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by OBALOLA55(m): 8:46am On Feb 08, 2022
GodIsDead:
Transcribed from here
FATHER OF THE FLAME �
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:14am On Feb 08, 2022
GodIsDead:

And this is of course, the complete opposite of how Christ is depicted in mainstream Christianity, and much closer to how they portray Lucifer, but they make it seem evil.

The topic of sounds like a question, so are you asking for other people's opinion on the subject or you're indirectly teaching people?
Because if you're asking then i will prove to you that the two are totally different spirit persons! undecided
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by LordReed(m): 10:32am On Feb 08, 2022
I think it is because most god and demigod myths are based on archetypes so the general idea in one will be seen in others.

5 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 11:51am On Feb 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The topic of sounds like a question, so are you asking for other people's opinion on the subject or you're indirectly teaching people?
Because if you're asking then i will prove to you that the two are totally different spirit persons! undecided

I've modified the topic. Now read the entire post and have a nice day
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
@~Godisdead~
I think you need clearer understanding of the word of God before spilling out blasphemy.
Your biblical reference is totally contrary to your state of claim.
I urge you ask for more wisdom so you won't grieve the Holy Spirit.
And for that demonic book called SECRET OF JOHN,I think you need to burn that book because it is dragging you into plunging darkness

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
GodIsDead:

Thanks, i don't need it! smiley
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
PRE4:
@~Godisdead~
I think you need clearer understanding of the word of God before spilling out blasphemy.
Your biblical reference is totally contrary to your state of claim.

Quite frankly, I don't care about what you think of my understanding of the word of God. Neither do I care to hear your interpretations of the text. In my experience, Christians employ exegesis and hermeneutics to dishonestly twist even the most basic statements in the Bible. So I prefer to draw conclusions in a normal manner from what is written clearly in the holy texts, than to rely on so called interpretations or pleas to allegory.

And need I remind you that the Bible has been edited and translated so many times that anyone claiming special understanding of the texts is just a liar in my eyes.

I urge you ask for more wisdom so you won't grieve the Holy Spirit.
And for that demonic book called SECRET OF JOHN,I think you need to burn that book because it is dragging you into plunging darkness

Already this gives me an indication that you didn't read the entire post. Or maybe you just looked at snippets of it. It's also clear you don't know zilch about the history of the creation of the Bible you're reading today if you really think the Apocryphon of John is demonic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks, i don't need it! smiley

Okay, on your way then. This thread wasn't for you anyways smiley

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by SpiritLifeNG: 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
GodIsDead:

Angels are created in different forms of glory which could be in the form of light, fire, wind and sound.. Jesus is not an angel but the Son of the living God(matthew 3:17). Lucifer is a fallen angel whose glory is dominantly light; He bears light. It is clear you have drunk from the fountain of deception. You should be grounded in the word of God , experiencially, before coming out to share false doctrines.

You will never ascend beyond your flesh. You will forever be under the tutelage and inspiration of Jezebel. May the light of God shine upon your understanding.
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:36pm On Feb 08, 2022
GodIsDead:

Okay, on your way then. This thread wasn't for you anyways smiley
Thanks to God for freedom of speech, expression and worship! smiley
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 2:38pm On Feb 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks to God for freedom of speech, expression and worship! smiley

But you don't have freedom of thought grin
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by oteneaaron(m): 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
GodIsDead:
Jesus Christ and Lucifer...

The church wants you to believe that they're enemies, but what if they were actually the same? Not only does the Bible itself contain strong evidence towards this, but the evidence also exists in many secret gospels and Christian books that were banned and destroyed by the Church.

Now, why did the Church destroy these so-called "blasphemous" and "heretical" books? Because of what they revealed!

Many of them claimed to contain the secret truth. Could Jesus, the self proclaimed "Light of the World" and "Morning Star" be the same as Lucifer, whose name in Latin literally means "Light Bringer" and "Morning Star"? And could they have the same mission - to set humanity free and ultimately overthrow God?

I myself used to be a Christian when I was very young and I was raised in a strict Christian household and I remember being taught that Lucifer was absolutely evil, and most people imagine Lucifer as a dark, evil, satanic being with horns. But did you know the Bible actually describes Lucifer as having originated in heaven as a powerful angel of light?

In the Book of Ezekiel, Lucifer is described as powerful, beautiful and wise, but then according to the Bible, Lucifer became corrupt and then led a revolution in Heaven against God. But why? Why did Lucifer revolt against God? Understanding Lucifer's motivation for starting the war in Heaven is key to understanding how Lucifer and Jesus are the same.

Before we unravel the mystery of this war in Heaven, let's take a closer look at the connection between Jesus, Lucifer, and Light. Because the connection to Light is critical and Jesus himself claims to be the "Light of the World" twice:

(1) John 8 v 12: Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

(2) John 9 vs 5: As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

Also, in Revelations 22 vs 16, Jesus identifies himself as the Morning Star: I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Jesus is self described as a Bringer of Light to the world, and the Morning Star. And as I said earlier, Lucifer is a latin name which means "Light Bringer". And in Isaiah 14 vs 12 - a verse that many Bible scholars believe describes Lucifer, identifies him as the Morning Star:

Isaiah 14 vs 12: How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

Now it's clear that both Christ and Lucifer are Light Bringers and are identified as "The Morning Star". But a closer look at Isaiah 14 vs 12 reveals more critical information.

Notice that Lucifer is also identified as the Son of the Dawn or originated in Heaven and was then cast down to earth. Both Christ and Lucifer are described as powerful beings, related to light, that originated in Heaven before arriving to Earth. And in mainstream Christianity, Jesus is portrayed as the Son of God sent from Heaven to Earth to save humanity, while Lucifer is portrayed as the "Son of the Dawn", having falling to Earth from Heaven after starting a revolution in Heaven and attempting to overthrow God. But couldn't these two stories actually be intertwined? Could they be the same? What exactly is Jesus trying to save humanity from? To understand the connection, we have to look deeper at Lucifer's attempt to overthrow God.

According to the Bible, specifically Ezekiel, Lucifer wanted to become God. When the revolution against God failed and Lucifer was cast to Earth, something seemingly strange happened: Lucifer began to tell humanity that they could become God, and this happens in the Garden of Eden.

According to the Bible, the first humans, Adam and Eve lived in the garden where God had placed two important trees: 1) The Tree of Life, and 2) The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. God told Adam he could eat from every tree, except the Tree of Knowledge:

And the Lord God commanded him, "You may eat freely from every tree of the garden, but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for on the day that you eat of it, you will surely die."

Now, doesn't it seem a little strange that God would make knowledge forbidden? That detail is going to be important in just a minute.

According to mainstream Christianity, Lucifer was in the Garden of Eden and in the form of a serpent, told Eve she could become like God:

The serpent said to the woman, "Did God really say you must not eat from any tree in the garden?". The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat from the trees in the garden. But God did say we must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, you must not touch it or we will surely die". "You will not certainly die", the serpent said to the woman, "for God knows that when you eat from it, your eyes will be opened and you will be like God, knowing good and evil".

Of course they ate the fruit and did not die, but could they become like God?

Let's look at this deeper. The Bible views Lucifer as a being who desires to be God and tells humanity that they can be like God. The question is, has Jesus ever done the same?:

John 10 vs 33-34: 33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.” 34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”"

That verse comes from the Gospel of John from the Bible

.......but did you know there is a SECRET book of John? [google the lost books of the Bible or the gnostic codices found in Nag Hammadi in Egypt]

What I'm about to show you is absolutely incredible. The secret book of John (or the Apocryphon of John) is a book that claims to contain secret information, and this secret information was so blasphemous that it was declared a heresy and banned by the Church. The secret book of John revealed that it was Jesus in the garden that caused Adam and Eve to eat from the forbidden Tree of Knowledge!

"Jesus said, "as for the tree called the knowledge of good and evil. It is the wisdom of the light they commanded them not to eat from it. However, I caused them to eat".
- The Apocryphon of John

Download the Secret Book of John [url=https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://gnosis.study/library/%25D0%2593%25D0%25BD%25D0%25BE%25D0%25B7%25D0%25B8%25D1%2581/%25D0%2598%25D1%2581%25D1%2581%25D0%25BB%25D0%25B5%25D0%25B4%25D0%25BE%25D0%25B2%25D0%25B0%25D0%25BD%25D0%25B8%25D1%258F/ENG/Davies%2520S.%2520-%2520The%2520Secret%2520Book%2520of%2520John.%2520The%2520Gnostic%2520Gospel.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjfkY3Sle_1AhUfi_0HHV95AoQQFnoECCYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2oLat7lfnL8IrnCn4p9fiS]HERE[/url]

The connection between Christ and Lucifer here is crystal clear and you can see why this made the church so angry, but it's about to get even more intense. Here, we have another clear connection between Jesus and Lucifer, as well as with light. Then you might be wondering, why did Jesus cause them to eat from the Tree of Knowledge and go against God's command? That brings us to our next connection. Because like Lucifer, Jesus wants to overthrow God! Now, does that sound crazy? Well get ready, because there's a mountain of evidence that says just that!

According to the Secret Gospel of John, God (Yahweh) is NOT the true God at all! He's a liar and deceiver. The true God is actually a pure divine mind that exists in, and emanates a realm of light called The Pleroma, and all things, all being, all creation including us are pieces and part of the "Divine Mind". The God of the Bible, however, is an evil being of chaos and darkness, a false pretender god. You might call him the "Shadow of Light". This evil God created a malformed realm of matter and trapped souls of light into bodies in order to enslave humanity. You see, according to the Secret Book of John, we're all parts of the Divine Mind and the realm of pure light, and that means we're all divine. We are the TRUE God, but the evil God of the Bible took pieces of the Divine Mind, which is what we are, and trapped us in physical bodies as prisons and caused us to forget our true nature, to limit our power and so that we would worship him. And this is all described in the Secret Book of John.

The Secret Book of John says: [the creator gods] demonic forces envied the man, for his understanding was far greater than that of those who had created him and greater than that of the chief ruler himself. When they realized that he shone with light, they took him and cast him down into the lowest depths of the material world. They intended to make him anew. This time from earth, water, fire and wind. Which are matter, darkness, desire. The artificial spirit. This all became a tomb. A new kind of body. They enchained him in forgetfulness. Made him subject to dying."

And the Secret Book of John is far from the only book to reveal that the God of the Bible is an evil being. There are MANY other secret books that the Church banned that say exactly that. In the Apocalypse of Adam, Adam tells his son Seth that he and Eve were originally one divine being that evil God fractured and trapped in matter.

Adam said, "and we resembled the great eternal angels, for we were higher than the god who had created us. Then God, the ruler of the aeons and the powers, divided us in wrath, and we served him in fear and slavery."
- The Apocalypse of Adam

The evil God caused Adam and Eve to forget their divine origin. And he knew that if they ate from the Tree of Knowledge, they would begin to remember what they truly are. This is why he made it forbidden and said they would die if they ate from it. But in the Bible, the serpent (or Lucifer) tells them they won't die, but they will become like God. Now, in the Secret Book of John, Jesus says that he is the one that causes them to eat so that they will wake up from sleep-death and be filled with the wisdom of the divine light. According to many of the books banned by the Church, Jesus Christ is NOT the son of the evil creator god (Yahweh). He's the son of the true God, meaning that he's one of the emanations or forms of the true God as we all are. But we forgot our divine nature. He (Jesus) is a messenger from the true God, the Divine Mind. The realm of pure light. You might even call him the "Son of Light", and his mission is to help humanity come to self knowledge that they are divine and escape the evil creator God (Yahweh). Jesus is the Light Bringer sent to get humanity to realize that they are the TRUE GOD and to end the rule of the evil creator God.

Now, does that sound familiar?

This is extremely close to the Bible's description of Lucifer, the Morning Star and Light Bringer, the "Son of the Dawn", or "Son of Light", that desired to overthrow the God of the Bible, and bring humanity the message that they could be like God if they ate from knowledge.

Could it be that Lucifer is actually the good guy here, and the church just wants to portray anything and anyone that says you are god as evil? So they can maintain their power?

In another banned gospel, the Gospel of Thomas, Jesus reveals we come from the realm of living light and are the true sons of God:

Jesus said, "If they ask you 'Where are you from' reply to them 'We have come from the place where light is produced from itself. It came and revealed itself in their image'. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living father."
- The Gospel of Thomas

Now, even if you want to discount the books banned by the Church and go strictly by what's in the Bible, you have to explain why there is such a huge difference between the Old Testament God and Jesus Christ of the New Testament. The God of the Bible is a jealous, vindictive, war machine, even in terms of what's described in the Bible.

1. He drowns the entire world in the flood described in the Book of Genesis.

2. He accepts Jephthah's daughter as a burnt virgin sacrifice.

3. He has all the male first born children and animals in Egypt killed to intimidate the Pharoah.

He is obsessed with death and violence. And remember, all that comes from the Bible itself, not the banned books. But Jesus is the complete opposite. Jesus preaches a message of love and forgiveness. In fact, he directly contradicts what God said in the Old Testament!

You have heard that it was said "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth." But I say to you, if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
- Matthew 5 vs 38-39

The difference between the God of the Old Testament and Jesus Christ is SO drastic - the exact opposite of each other, that many early Christians and groups came to the conclusion that the God of the Old Testament was NOT the true God. Many of them concluded that he was outright evil! Like the Marcion, Sethian and Cainite Christians. And others like the Valentinians believed that he was a lesser god.

There are so many early Christian groups that came to this conclusion: the Naassenes, the Ophites, the Marcosians, the Valentinians, the Severians, the Marcellians, the Adamites, the Cerinthians, the Carpocratians, the Cainites, the Stratiotici, the Borborites, the Barbeliotae, the Archontics, the Simonians, the Justinians, the Colarbasians, the Apelliacos, the Marcionites, the Cerdonians, the Valesians, the Sethians, the Basilideans..........

It wasn't until the Church established orthodoxy in Rome, and many books were banned, destroyed, and so-called "heretics" arrested, that this view was all but destroyed, stamped out, eliminated. In fact, in another "heretical" gospel, the Gospel of Judas, Jesus outright says that the twelve disciples worship an evil God, that they have no idea who Jesus is, and will lead all their followers astray!

The disciples said to him, "Master, why are you laughing at our prayer?" He answered and said to them, "I'm not laughing at you. You're not doing this because you want to but because through this, your God will be praised." They said, "Master, you are the Son of our God!" Jesus said to them, "How do you know me? Truly I say to you, no generation of the people among you will know me."
- The Gospel of Judas

The disciples tell Jesus about a vision that they've had, that they see people sacrificing animals, and children and committing murder. Jesus then tells them that their vision represents the evil things they will do, the false god that they serve, and the people that they'll lead astray.

Jesus said to them, "You're the ones receiving the offerings on the altar you've seen. That's the God you serve, and you're the twelve people you've seen. And the animals you saw brought in to be sacrificed are the crowd you lead astray."
- The Gospel of Judas

According to the Gospel of Judas, Jesus is making it clear that the disciples have NO idea who he truly is, and that they'll lead the world astray. In other words, what will eventually become mainstream Christianity is wrong! Because what will become mainstream Christianity relies heavily on the testimony of the disciples. And they were absolutely wrong about who God is and who Jesus really is, going so far as to get it completely backwards

So who or what is the true God and who is Jesus? Jesus takes Judas aside and reveals secret knowledge:

"Jesus said, "Come and I'll teach you about the mysteries that no human will see, because there exists a great and boundless realm whose horizons no angelic generation has seen, in which is a great Invisible Spirt, which no angelic eye has ever seen, no heart has ever comprehended, and it's never been called by any name."

And a luminous cloud appeared there. And he [the Spirit] said, "Let an angel come into being to attend me." And a great angel, the Self-Begotten, the God of the Light, emerged from the cloud. And he said, "Let a luminous realm come into being" and it came into being. And that's how he created the rest of the realms of light."
- The Gospel of Judas

Jesus is revealing to Judas that the true God is a luminous Divine Mind and generated a realm of light. Jesus, the Light of the World, and self proclaimed Morning Star, is not the son of the evil creator God, but comes from the realm of divine light. You might even call him the "Son of Light" like Lucifer the Light Bringer's title: the "Son of the Dawn". Looking at what the Bible says, we can clearly see the connection between Jesus and Lucifer in the form of light

1. JESUS CHRIST ==> Light of the World; LUCIFER ==> Light Bringer

2. JESUS CHRIST ==> The Morning Star; LUCIFER ==> The Morning Star

3. JESUS CHRIST ==> Says humans can be like God; LUCIFER ==> Says humans can be like God

4. JESUS CHRIST ==> Caused Eve to eat from the tree (Apocryphon of John); LUCIFER ==> Caused Eve to eat from the tree

5. JESUS CHRIST ==> Wants to end the creator God's rule; LUCIFER ==> Wants to overthrow God

6. JESUS CHRIST ==> Son of God/Light; LUCIFER ==> Son of the Dawn/Light

In fact, the vast majority of the Gospel of Thomas is Jesus communicating to the reader that they are beings of light and can become God if they look within and realize their divinity.

Looking at all this evidence, what do YOU believe?

Do you believe that Jesus Christ and Lucifer are in fact the same being, and that mainstream Christianity twisted their interpretation of Jesus and made Lucifer into a villain, in order to make "being like God" seem evil?

Or do you believe in the standard interpretation?

Or do you believe something else entirely?

I'll tell you my position:

Lucifer and Christ, they're archetypes. They're symbols. But they're the same archetype. In other words, Lucifer and Christ both represent the idea of someone with knowledge of what reality truly is, choosing to share that knowledge with humanity, so humanity can become divine. It's the archetype of the Illuminated Liberator - someone who has truly achieved a higher consciousness that has devoted their lives to liberating humanity through wisdom. That is what Lucifer is. That is what Christ is. They are the same archetype. Those that do that: they are Lucifer, and they are Christ.

The message is: Don't worship God. Become God.

This is interesting.

Just as the Naghamadi Codecs dealt a serious blow to modern Christianity, the Behistun Rock (also found in Egypt), was the final knock out.

If only Gnostic Christianity had survived, what many people are practicing today as Christianity, would have been very different.

I agree with what you said about the God of Bible - he is also called the Demiurge.

It is high time for us to realize that all we have been looking for outside ourselves, has been buried deep inside us all along!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
GodIsDead:

But you don't have freedom of thought grin

Who taught you that? cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by sonmvayina(m): 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
Jesus is not lucifer

Jesus is the light

Mary his mother is the light bearer or mother of the light.

Mary is the true lucifet...
She is the morning star

She is the queen of heaven

Arctypes includes

Inanna
Venus
Aphrodite
Ishtar
Kali
Sounds

All feminine

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 3:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Who taught you that? cheesy

By the virtue of their post content, all the Christians I've ever interacted with smiley
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
GodIsDead:

By the virtue of their post content, all the Christians I've ever interacted with smiley

That is where you need wisdom because there are just less than 9,000,000 Christians on this planet while billions of misinformed Churchgoers are claiming Christians.
So if you've not met a real Christian how can you know the type of freedom we enjoy? smiley
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That is where you need wisdom because there are just less than 9,000,000 Christians on this planet while billions of misinformed Churchgoers are claiming Christians.
So if you've not met a real Christian how can you know the type of freedom we enjoy? smiley

If you're a God believer, chances are you don't have freedom of thought. EOD smiley

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by oteneaaron(m): 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Lol

"Real Christians" who have changed their doctrines more than 100 times since they started their ministry in 1897.

How can "truth" change?

Yet he calls other Christians misinformed churchgoers.

When na the same motor carry all of una.

Very funny.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
GodIsDead:

If you're a God believer, chances are you don't have freedom of thought. EOD smiley

Humans are not absolutely free when it comes to thoughts.
Though most unwise individuals often assert that it's possible for a sane human to be free absolutely in thinking but trust me my friend it's a lie!
Do you:
Cover your unclothedness in the public?
Comb or dress your hair?
Try to reason with fellow Humans?
Get married or have children?
All these are things we do not not under pressure but because we consider others around us. Surely we are not absolutely free in thought!
But to a certain degree all sane humans should be free.
So can you share with me the type of freedom you think you have that a true believer doesn't have? smiley
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol
"Real Christians" who have changed their doctrines more than 100 times since they started their ministry in 1897.
How can "truth" change?
Yet he calls other Christians misinformed churchgoers.
When na the same motor carry all of una.
Very funny.

I believe the OP has a mind of his own so try following the discussion between i and him, then see how real intellectuals reason.
I promise that you will learn a lot from this if you can follow without interrupting! smiley
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Humans are not absolutely free when it comes to thoughts.

Rational thought =/= Mindless thought

So can you share with me the type of freedom you think you have that a true believer doesn't have? smiley

Easy. Unlike you, I can think for myself. Unlike you, I'm not shackled by fictional, absurd nonsense. I'm not shackled by mythological storybooks. I think purely from my humanity without restriction, interference, dilution, contamination, influence, objectively and most of all without the voice of a false God smiley

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 7:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I believe the OP has a mind of his own so try following the discussion between i and him, then see how real intellectuals reason.
I promise that you will learn a lot from this if you can follow without interrupting! smiley

I'm also free from the faux superiority complex, pseudo-intelligence and mandatory douchebaggery and condescension frequently exhibited by a majority of religious adherents smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
GodIsDead:

Rational thought =/= Mindless thought

Easy. Unlike you, I can think for myself. Unlike you, I'm not shackled by fictional, absurd nonsense. I'm not shackled by mythological storybooks. I think purely from my humanity without restriction, interference, dilution, contamination, influence, objectively and most of all without the voice of a false God smiley

All these are assumptions not a reality!

For instance can you tell me the benefit of what you're trying to say?
As in the practical benefits apart from what you think! smiley
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
GodIsDead:

I'm also free from the faux superiority complex, pseudo-intelligence and mandatory douchebaggery and condescension frequently exhibited by a majority of religious adherents smiley

Just what you're benefitting that i don't have.

Mind you an INSANE also see all others as insanes so it's due to no benefits that we can say the insane doesn't know what he's saying.

So please tell me what you have and it's benefits that i don't have! smiley
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
SpiritLifeNG:

Jesus is not an angel but the Son of the living God(matthew 3:17)

The Son of the true God. Not your false pretender god. It would serve you well to read the OP properly. Your cognitive dissonance is showing.

It is clear you have drunk from the fountain of deception

You haven't said anything yet and you're already crying.

You should be grounded in the word of God , experiencially, before coming out to share false doctrines.

Wtf is experiencially (sic)? And like your Christian brothers, you don't know Jack about the history of your precious mythology

You will never ascend beyond your flesh. You will forever be under the tutelage and inspiration of Jezebel. May the light of God shine upon your understanding.

grin Only a Christian can curse a person and pray for same person in the a single post

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

All these are assumptions not a reality!

You and I must have different definitions for reality

For instance can you tell me the benefit of what you're trying to say?
As in the practical benefits apart from what you think! smiley

Practical benefits as in....?
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Just what you're benefitting that i don't have.

Mind you an INSANE also see all others as insanes so it's due to no benefits that we can say the insane doesn't know what he's saying.

So please tell me what you have and it's benefits that i don't have! smiley

I already told you twice, or do you want me to use crayons this time? cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by SpiritLifeNG: 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
GodIsDead:

The Son of the true God. Not your false pretender god. It would serve you well to read the OP properly. Your cognitive dissonance is showing.

You haven't said anything yet and you're already crying.

Wtf is experiencially (sic)? And like your Christian brothers, you don't know Jack about the history of your precious mythology

grin Only a Christian can curse a person and pray for same person in the a single post

May God have mercy on your soul

Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
SpiritLifeNG:

May God have mercy on your soul

Your God is a merciless warlord and has orchestrated the death of countless women and children

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God / Unfulfilled Prophecies In The Bible / Christians That Can Speak Hebrew- Yeshua( Jesus Or Joshua) He Is Saved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.