Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,513 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Who Is Lucifer – Satan Or Christ? Daddy Freeze Reply That Moves Everyone - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Lucifer – Satan Or Christ? Daddy Freeze Reply That Moves Everyone (483 Views)

My First Time Attending Celestial Church Or Christ (CCC) / Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF / Who Is Lucifer – Satan Or Christ? Daddy Freeze Reply That Moves Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Lucifer – Satan Or Christ? Daddy Freeze Reply That Moves Everyone by walegist237: 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
A Christ pastor named daddy freeze took to his social media account today to ask a question that storm the whole social media this morning.He started by asking that “who is Lucifer Satan or Christ” he has got a lot of reply on twitter network that start with a twitter user “@Peter” Peter said : I was engaging people years ago about the possibility that the story about Satan might have been switched up.let’s just say i lost a lot of friends. Another twitter user “Itunu Babajide” that the screenshot was taken by Naijapalaba team reply to daddy freeze saying “Lucifer which is another name for the morning star or day star or light bringer used to be the devil’s name.

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/who-is-lucifer-satan-or-christ-daddy-freeze-reply-that-moves-everyone/

1 Like

Re: Who Is Lucifer – Satan Or Christ? Daddy Freeze Reply That Moves Everyone by seunlayi(m): 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
Noted
Re: Who Is Lucifer – Satan Or Christ? Daddy Freeze Reply That Moves Everyone by MistadeRegal(m): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
angry
son of the morning is not same as the Morning Star. Use KVJ Bible, you won't listen. Now see how confused you've become.

Lucifer is Satan:
Isaiah 14:12
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

CHRIST JESUS is the Bright and Morning Star:
Revelation 22:16
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

We are aware of the evil of those trying to change the record of the Bible by printed edited and corrupted versions. And as you think you're so knowledgeable, you still can't figure this...

Use KJV or no other, or else, they'd mislead you.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Lucifer – Satan Or Christ? Daddy Freeze Reply That Moves Everyone by Abfinest007(m): 8:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
daddy freeze want to mislead people

1 Like

Re: Who Is Lucifer – Satan Or Christ? Daddy Freeze Reply That Moves Everyone by Aladdin1(m): 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
MistadeRegal:
angry
son of the morning is not same as the Morning Star. Use KVJ Bible, you won't listen. Now see how confused you've become.

Lucifer is Satan:
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

We are aware of the evil of those trying to change the record of the Bible by printed edited and corrupted versions. And as you think you're so knowledgeable, you still can't figure this...

very enlightening.kudos!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Lucifer – Satan Or Christ? Daddy Freeze Reply That Moves Everyone by Kingdante(m): 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
MistadeRegal:
angry

Lucifer is Satan:

Oh u feel KJV isn't twisted too?

You actually don't know who the king James is or who canonized the bible..... u really dont know bro
Re: Who Is Lucifer – Satan Or Christ? Daddy Freeze Reply That Moves Everyone by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
Abfinest007:
daddy freeze want to mislead people

Misleading those who are bankrupt and lazy to check or read their Bible
Re: Who Is Lucifer – Satan Or Christ? Daddy Freeze Reply That Moves Everyone by Ndipe(m): 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
There is a difference. Jesus Christ is the Bright and Morning Star.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Coza Get Directive From Fct Minister To Hold Sunday Service / Religion, Gradually Fading Away. / See What Apostle Johnson Suleman Said About China Doctors Coming To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.