Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Why These Days Ladies Refuse To Be Second Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why These Days Ladies Refuse To Be Second Wife? (633 Views)

Nude Ladies Refuse To Pick Dollars At A Party (pics & Videos) / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? / We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why These Days Ladies Refuse To Be Second Wife? by Folanipekun(m): 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
Hello house, I have been trying to get a 2nd wife since 2019, I have tried more than 8 ladies but non of them agree to marry me whenever I told them am happily married but need 2nd wife as a Muslim who understands his religion and has all it takes to be a husband of two.
Re: Why These Days Ladies Refuse To Be Second Wife? by SeverusSnape(m): 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2020
Girls of these days are WOKE.
Re: Why These Days Ladies Refuse To Be Second Wife? by Officialgarri: 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
You are seriously not getting a second wife because you have the urge to nack a new toto, you are not getting a second wife because you want to maintain a wealthy man status —appearance— rather you are only getting a second wife because your religion wants you to.

You are an extremist

1 Like

Re: Why These Days Ladies Refuse To Be Second Wife? by proclinician: 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
Money answereth all things
Re: Why These Days Ladies Refuse To Be Second Wife? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
I don't know why Muslim ladies don't agree to being 2nd wife anymore. I asked my Muslim colleagues if they would agree to be 2nd wife and one went as far as saying never cos she can't share her husband. I asked her why not as the Qur'an allows a man marry up to 4 and she said that is not what Allah willed for her. At thatvppint I had to ask her to keep quiet lest her Muslim brothers hear her...
Re: Why These Days Ladies Refuse To Be Second Wife? by MedCert(m): 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
See me see question angry
Re: Why These Days Ladies Refuse To Be Second Wife? by ubunja(m): 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
Because women nowadays chase dick. And it's gonna leave them in poverty. That Regina Daniels was smart. Chase moola. Even it means being wife number whatever. You can always get dick elsewhere.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why These Days Ladies Refuse To Be Second Wife? by Authoreety: 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nothing, they've all become feminist and upcoming feminists grin

Quote me at ur own peril
Re: Why These Days Ladies Refuse To Be Second Wife? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
Re: Why These Days Ladies Refuse To Be Second Wife? by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
Officialgarri:
You are seriously not getting a second wife because you have the urge to nack a new toto, you are not getting a second wife because you want to maintain a wealthy man status —appearance— rather you are only getting a second wife because your religion wants you to.

You are an extremist

He is also a confused nonentity, blindly following a book without sense and rational thinking, behaving like them poor hausas that can barely feed but have four wives because the Quran says so, smh.

1 Like

Re: Why These Days Ladies Refuse To Be Second Wife? by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
Authoreety:
Nothing, they've all become feminist and upcoming feminists grin

Quote me at ur own peril

If feminist was a god, she would have strike down all of you who call her name baselessly without thorough thinking

1 Like

Re: Why These Days Ladies Refuse To Be Second Wife? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
Folanipekun:
Hello house, I have been trying to get a 2nd wife since 2019, I have tried more than 8 ladies but non of them agree to marry me whenever I told them am happily married but need 2nd wife as a Muslim who understands his religion and has all it takes to be a husband of two.

It's all about hoarding of resources for themselves. Not to mention how Africa magic always puts polygamy in a bad light.

And you're probably not rich enough or don't have game enough. Go make another N50 million and build another house to put wife no 2.

2 Likes

Re: Why These Days Ladies Refuse To Be Second Wife? by Randy100: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2020
You have not started looking.
Re: Why These Days Ladies Refuse To Be Second Wife? by KerekereOgun: 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:

You are an extremist
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Stay At Home They Would Not Hear / Have You Met Girls That First Slept With Guys Before Deciding Dating Them? / Stop Using Whatsapp If You Dont Know These 5 Tricks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.