Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,150 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform (78885 Views)

PDP Governors Reject El-Rufai In 2-Man Race For NGF Chairman / Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s / 2023 Loading: Osinbajo And El-Rufai In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by Yeeyo: 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
the devil
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by Fasindo: 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
g
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by Alvin212(m): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
Terro-rist.

Thunder fire cowhari and his supporters.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by miteolu(m): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
AREA!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by wink2015(m): 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
Makanranta Boy !

MAKANRANTA !
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by knowhowk: 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
Beremx:
He looks like a herdsman. See face Buhari own.

. grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by okrikaboi: 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
Suddenly the media is painting a good picture of this man they want to clean all the dirty then hand him over to us as president.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
school uniform abi prison uniform?

that's how Buhari uniform look like person going ile kewu

Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by SweetCunt97(f): 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
Mikehot:
Animal or human blood?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Animal or human blood?
my brother it's religion of blothbath o, since they can't see blood of unbelievers they thirst for their own blood
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by stunnert(m): 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2020
No kunu in the picture ? grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
Goldencheese:
They have just been doing image laundry for Hell-roofai for some time now. Even Obj visited him last year. OK o. Politriciks
He needs it. He's on a travel ban for his bodybag statement.

Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by 8stargeneral: 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
Hmm... midget right from childhood to an adult.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
itsme01:

Always looking wicked, 50 years after, he is busy importing weaponiZed drones, Demolishing peoples properties, segregating muslims and Christian, preaching ethno superiority, and raising scumbargs that openly attack other ethnic group on twitter just cos they are Governors Sons

Your dislike for this guy is inexplicable given he's a strong member of your party.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by Rapmoney(m): 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
Otuegbe:
Same height since primary school.

Lol! grin
Guy, you too funny.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by itsme01: 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Your dislike for this guy is inexplicable given he's a strong member of your party.

APC is ACN and CPC , wolves in sheep clothing from PDP must leave us alone Rufai isn't with the progressive ideology.. can you compare zulum and rufai? or Osinbajo and Rufai.. nope you cant, progressives are detribalized even people like Ameachi and Ganduje of N-PDP are fully reformed and better progressives

Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by SuperBlack: 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
Very stubborn looking face
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by KerekereOgun: 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
itsme01:

APC is ACN and CPC , wolves in sheep clothing from PDP must leave us alone Rufai isn't with the progressive ideology.. can you compare zulum and rufai? or Osinbajo and Rufai.. nope you cant, progressives are detribalized even people like Ameachi and Ganduje of N-PDP are fully reformed and better progressives
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by ebuclassic18(m): 5:40pm On Feb 19, 2020
Still can't be the president
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by omoadeleye(m): 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2020
EVILFOREST:

U WICKED oooo.
U mean he doesn't need PASSPORT at all, that this picture covers for that.

How is height and face related?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by Exmilitant(m): 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2020
i love everything about this man. gonna start rooting for him as president come next year. he is who the country needs at these times.

Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2020
The little man
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by adecz: 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
Is this a shirt or a coat? grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by kenodrill: 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
The brilliant and intelligent Duaf.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by Vulcanheph(m): 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
mayklef:
My able governor.....Incoming President 2023 insha Allah

Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by Onlyonebuhari: 6:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
mayklef:

Greedy fellow!
So u think the Southerners that allow the north to finish their 8 years are full? They only keep the amaanah as entrenched by Islam. Forget Nigeria if northerners meddle in 2023 affairs. After southern oil survive Nigeria the most.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
itsme01:

Your making excuses for Amaechi and Ganduje while singling out Rufai shows that the hatred is not based on his PDP antecedents. Besides, what exactly do you mean by progressive ideology cause I don't see anything that ties Osinbajo, Amaechi and Ganduje together other than the broom that swept them in to power. Besides, you can accuse PDP of many things while they held the centre but certainly not tribal bigotry.

If it is being detribalized, then Buhari is the biggest elephant in the room, while Osinbajo and Amaechi have also been known to put their own people "there" too when they get the chance so I don't really see a difference in that regard.
Besides, the optics of the Igbo woman apart, Zulum is still largely an unknown quantity and there's no saying what he'll turn out to be until later on.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by Mozegee: 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2020
I don't know why news of Elrufai is what we are hearing every day. Elrufai can not be president of this country. He is a wicked man who woster than buhari.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by itsme01: 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Your making excuses for Amaechi and Ganduje while singling out Rufai shows that the hatred is not based on his PDP antecedents. Besides, what exactly do you mean by progressive ideology cause I don't see anything that ties Osinbajo, Amaechi and Ganduje together other than the broom that swept them in to power. Besides, you can accuse PDP of many things while they held the centre but certainly not tribal bigotry.

If it is being detribalized, then Buhari is the biggest elephant in the room, while Osinbajo and Amaechi have also been known to put their own people "there" too when they get the chance so I don't really see a difference in that regard.

Let me put it to you this way, I cant support a man who claims diplomat would return in body bags, who demolishes peoples properties for holding different political views , who makes statement that Fulani would kill to people to pay back blood loans, whose son made scattering remarks against Ibos on twitter , who slaps a DP and desenfrachises Christian VP for a muslim Muslim ticket..

the only thing I like to see from rufai is for him to deligently answer his queries from EFCC when the times comes as per his activities as fct minister
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by chizydel123(f): 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
mayklef:
No be only president 2023

Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by kayusely70(m): 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
Image Laundry!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by Lallai: 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
Our able Governor...said ka you to ba poster

Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) / 'Drunk’ Soldier Crushed Brigadier-General Audu Ogbole To Death In Lagos Barracks / ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos)