Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,959 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Botswana's President Publicly Disrespects Female Minister Due To Her Weight! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Botswana's President Publicly Disrespects Female Minister Due To Her Weight! (2197 Views)

Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo) / (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife / She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Botswana's President Publicly Disrespects Female Minister Due To Her Weight! by Freesia(f): 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2010
57 Year Old Botswana's president is looking for love.He has told his aides to get  him a "Tall and slim lady". That's President Khama's preference and we can respect that but did he really need to point at his female minister and say she is big enough and may fail to pass through the door and may break furniture with her weight and even break the vehicle's shock absorbers??
He knows very well that the average African woman has curves I guess he was cracking a joke .Khama the comedian

http://thegloss.com/sex-and-dating/the-president-of-botswana-wants-to-get-married-no-fatties-need-apply/

http://abcnews.go.com/International/video/botswana-president-love-12327045
Re: Botswana's President Publicly Disrespects Female Minister Due To Her Weight! by Dsense(m): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2010
We have baffled this topic weeks ago . . . , No repeatition pls!
Re: Botswana's President Publicly Disrespects Female Minister Due To Her Weight! by Freesia(f): 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2010
Ahhh Sorry didn't realise
Re: Botswana's President Publicly Disrespects Female Minister Due To Her Weight! by kaymoney2(m): 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2010
Good luck to your president  tongue tongue tongue
Re: Botswana's President Publicly Disrespects Female Minister Due To Her Weight! by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2010
unfortunately this forum doesnt give rights to delete your own thread or post
Re: Botswana's President Publicly Disrespects Female Minister Due To Her Weight! by MriCork: 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2010
Freesia:

Ahhh Sorry didn't realise

Sweeery dont miind them. why dont we hoook up & discuss this over dinner tongue
Re: Botswana's President Publicly Disrespects Female Minister Due To Her Weight! by MrLoverMAn(m): 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2010
@ Freesia

Where in UK are you ?
Re: Botswana's President Publicly Disrespects Female Minister Due To Her Weight! by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2010
kay-money:

Go luck to your president tongue tongue tongue

mr kay

come to CAMFLAV for a beer its on me
Re: Botswana's President Publicly Disrespects Female Minister Due To Her Weight! by kaymoney2(m): 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

mr kay

come to CAMFLAV for a beer its on me

Waoh thats thoughtful of you * off i zoom my bmw x6 catch you in 6 minutes cheesy smiley

Re: Botswana's President Publicly Disrespects Female Minister Due To Her Weight! by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2010
kay-money:

Waoh thats thoughtful of you * off i zoom my bmw x6 catch you in 6 minutes cheesy smiley

i didnt say come and show me your car i just said a drink thats all

wait for me by the bustop i will be dropping off from bus 38
Re: Botswana's President Publicly Disrespects Female Minister Due To Her Weight! by kaymoney2(m): 6:39pm On Dec 16, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

i didnt say come and show me your car i just said a drink thats all

wait for me by the bustop i will be dropping off from bus 38

think i need to show off a little* How many times have I told you to buy that Mercedez benz jeep~ but you said you prefer to go around with first bus 38 cheesy undecided

Re: Botswana's President Publicly Disrespects Female Minister Due To Her Weight! by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2010
kay-money:

think i need to show off a little* How many times have I told you to buy that Mercedez benz jeep~ but you said you prefer to go around with first bus 38 cheesy undecided

i love bus 38

no MOT

no insurance

no filling up the tank every week or so

just me with my BUS PASS
Re: Botswana's President Publicly Disrespects Female Minister Due To Her Weight! by kaymoney2(m): 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

i love bus 38

no MOT

no insurance

no filling up the tank every week or so

just me with my BUS PASS

Hmm  shocked shocked now I know why you have refused to buy that Jeep~~ But you earn good pay have you forgotten that you once told me that your new job now fetch you 150£/hr** So what do you do with your fat pay** Or you squander your wealth with Glasgow babes  sad sad

Re: Botswana's President Publicly Disrespects Female Minister Due To Her Weight! by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2010
kay-money:

Hmm shocked shocked now I know why you have refused to buy that Jeep~~ But you earn good pay have you forgotten that you once told me that your new job now fetch you 150£/hr** So what do you do with your fat pay** Or you squander your wealth with Glasgow babes sad sad

yes that the rate but i dont work 9 - 5 i do few hours
Re: Botswana's President Publicly Disrespects Female Minister Due To Her Weight! by Freesia(f): 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2010
kay-money:

Good luck to your president  tongue tongue tongue

lol Nah he isn't my president just saw this on abc and decided to share it.My own President is on lease until the next elections of course

ZIM DRILL:

unfortunately this forum doesnt give rights to delete your own thread or post

I know I was navigating all over without much success to delete the duplicate

[quote][/quote]

The No
Re: Botswana's President Publicly Disrespects Female Minister Due To Her Weight! by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2010
Freesia:

lol Nah he isn't my president just saw this on abc and decided to share it.My own President is on lease until the next elections of course

I know I was navigating all over without much success to delete the duplicate

The No

it is just basic you cant even chat behind the scenes i.e private messaging each other you have to go via email

(1) (Reply)

Must We Say The Truth Always? Even If It Hurts? / if u were in my shoes !! / Do You Want To Last Long In Bed???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.