Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Announcing: Tested And Trusted Method To Shop & Earn Big On Jumia - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Announcing: Tested And Trusted Method To Shop & Earn Big On Jumia (566 Views)

Admob Self Clicking Beginners Guide.... Earn Big / Become An Irokotv Dealer Today And Earn Big!!! / Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Announcing: Tested And Trusted Method To Shop & Earn Big On Jumia by Edaniels9(m): 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
We live in the information age where what separates the 'haves' and the 'have-nots' of this generation is simply knowledge.
The information you are about to read in the next paragraph will add an extra stream of income to you and can even be a major source of income if you are unemployed or underemployed.

BECOME A J-FORCE CONSULTANT

Do you know that you can earn big shopping on Jumia for friends, family and even yourself?
As a registered J-force consultant,every time you make a purchase on the Jumia platform you will be rewarded with a handsome commission, and the total of whatever commission you make each month will be paid to your designated bank account. It is as easy as it sounds and a lot of students, Sit at home mum(s) and even workers have been earning up to 150,000 Naira monthly just doing this.

THE TESTED & PROVEN WAY

Now before you get excited and run off, permit me to inform you that for you to be able to maximize this opportunity, you must understand how
the process works very well. There are many people who have been on the same level since they registered as J-Force consultants. However I have been able to rake in millions in sales since I joined the program and have successfully moved up the ranks.
Today,I have put together a FREE online masterclass for you to learn the tested and proven method that has worked for me in the J-force program.
The Masterclass holds this Saturday 22nd Feb 2020 by 11:00 am in a closed whatsapp group for only 30 persons. To Register for the Masterclass send a whatsapp Text with the word 'INTERESTED' to Daniel on +2349082114533.
The first 20 people to register for the course will get a free eBook -Secrets of the Millionaire mind by T.Harv Eker

Hurry and book your space now!

(1) (Reply)

World Bank Approves $250m Facility For Ogun / Buy Gifts With Nimerex. / Online Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.