Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Man Who Stole N5million From His Boss, Returns After 10 Years And Does This - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Stole N5million From His Boss, Returns After 10 Years And Does This (1169 Views)

Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic / Edo Food Vendor Returns After Nigerians Donated N500k For Her - Task Force / Man Kills His Boss In Lekki, Steals Her Money & Phone, See Where He Was Caught(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Stole N5million From His Boss, Returns After 10 Years And Does This by Bbankole(m): 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
In December 2010, a certain Mr Chukwudi Igbokwe was handed N5 million by his then boss to deposit in the bank but that was the last day his boss saw him or received an alert of the deposit.

Miraculously, on the 8th February 2020, Mr. Chukwudi came back apologizing to his boss, gifted his boss a Benz car and a mansion.

Mr. Chukwudi went further to promise his then boss that, whenever he wanted to purchase goods, he will willingly give to his boss on credit.

Should his boss still arrest him or accept the gifts and let old things pass away?

should we still call this stealing?

What are your thoughts on this?
Re: Man Who Stole N5million From His Boss, Returns After 10 Years And Does This by donbachi(m): 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
Good radiance to bad rubbish.
Re: Man Who Stole N5million From His Boss, Returns After 10 Years And Does This by budaatum: 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
It is still stealing! I never offered that thief a 5m loan despite all the interest he is now paying and when I sue him for theft I'd be going for all he's got!

And no, don't beg me or Amadiora strike you dead!

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Stole N5million From His Boss, Returns After 10 Years And Does This by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2020
Lol
Re: Man Who Stole N5million From His Boss, Returns After 10 Years And Does This by Davash222(m): 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2020
It's a win win for the Boss.
Keeping money in the Bank is just to enrich only the rich(bank). Invest in people around you.
Re: Man Who Stole N5million From His Boss, Returns After 10 Years And Does This by Davash222(m): 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
budaatum:
It is still stealing! I never offered that thief a 5m loan despite all the interest he is now paying and when I sue him for theft I'd be going for all he's got!

Get the 5Million first before suing for theft. Someone that can't afford to pay Lawyer is threatening to sue person. You think 5Million is 5 thousand.
Re: Man Who Stole N5million From His Boss, Returns After 10 Years And Does This by LTRAVIS(m): 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
I hope this movie has part 2
Re: Man Who Stole N5million From His Boss, Returns After 10 Years And Does This by budaatum: 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
Davash222:

Get the 5Million first before suing for theft. Someone that can't afford to pay Lawyer is threatening to sue person. You think 5Million is 5 thousand.
So you know I can't afford 5M lawyer yet you stole? Is my anger the 5 thousand type anger to you? Do you realise the difficulty you caused me by stealing my 5M? All my clients who lost trust in me because I could not deliver? All my suppliers and creditors I could not pay on time? All the future business I lost and so on because you stole my 5m?

You are a thief and I am suing you for stealing from me and for the grief and difficulties you caused me. And you worry about paying my lawyer because my suit against you includes all legal costs of suing you. Just so you know, my brief charges top dollar!
Re: Man Who Stole N5million From His Boss, Returns After 10 Years And Does This by budaatum: 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
Davash222:
It's a win win for the Boss.
Keeping money in the Bank is just to enrich only the rich(bank). Invest in people around you.

I did not invest 5M in you! You stole 5M from me without giving a damn if I could even afford it!
Re: Man Who Stole N5million From His Boss, Returns After 10 Years And Does This by internationalman(m): 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
budaatum:

He could have just disappeared with your money forever.. He really didn't have to come..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Stole N5million From His Boss, Returns After 10 Years And Does This by Davash222(m): 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
budaatum:

So you know I can't afford 5M lawyer yet you stole? Is my anger the 5 thousand type anger to you? Do you realise the difficulty you caused me by stealing my 5M? All my clients who lost trust in me because I could not deliver? All my suppliers and creditors I could not pay on time? All the future business I lost and so on because you stole my 5m?

You are a thief and I am suing you for stealing from me and for the grief and difficulties you caused me. And you worry about paying my lawyer because my suit against you includes all legal costs of suing you. Just so you know, my brief charges top dollar!
You really need to stop watching Africa Magic. It's having a negative effect on you and your reasonings.
Re: Man Who Stole N5million From His Boss, Returns After 10 Years And Does This by budaatum: 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
internationalman:

He could have just disappeared with your money forever.. He really didn't have to come..
That does not justify his stealing! And it does not ameliorate the difficulty he caused me!

Perhaps you all don't have staff or 5M they can steal from you, but just think! Some thief is agreeing with you on here thinking, "when I go to boss's shop tomorrow, I too will 'borrow' his 5M and gift him a Benz car and a mansion in 10 years time". I'm sure you, boss, don't mind encouraging that your staff.

He is a thief. And all he has are the proceeds of him stealing from me. So don't beg me! I'm suing him for all he's got.
Re: Man Who Stole N5million From His Boss, Returns After 10 Years And Does This by budaatum: 4:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
Davash222:

You really need to stop watching Africa Magic. It's having a negative effect on you and your reasonings.
You should go learn that stealing is a crime even if you pay back what you've stolen afterwards!

And by the way, you are fired! Thief!
Re: Man Who Stole N5million From His Boss, Returns After 10 Years And Does This by zeelux97(m): 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
I
Re: Man Who Stole N5million From His Boss, Returns After 10 Years And Does This by Born2Breed(f): 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
A thief is a thief. He stole and caused that man a great lost. Some people would have died,lost business partners and more.

If the man chooses to for give him good. A car and a house with promises of collecting goods free changes nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Stole N5million From His Boss, Returns After 10 Years And Does This by budaatum: 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
Born2Breed:
A thief is a thief. He stole and caused that man a great lost. Some people would have died,lost business partners and more.

If the man chooses to for give him good. A car and a house with promises of collecting goods free changes nothing.

He probably stole the "Benz car and a mansion" and "goods he will willingly give to his boss on credit" too!

And we all know what they say about those who accept the proceeds of theft. Or can some decent person remind us all please?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole N5million From His Boss, Returns After 10 Years And Does This by Born2Breed(f): 4:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
budaatum:

He probably stole the "Benz car and a mansion" and "goods he will willingly give to his boss on credit too!

And we all know what they say about those who accept the proceeds of theft. Or can some decent person remind us all please?

Accessory to theft. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Stole N5million From His Boss, Returns After 10 Years And Does This by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
the boss should accept the gift...make sure all the car/property documents are in his name then arrest the thief!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Stole N5million From His Boss, Returns After 10 Years And Does This by Bbankole(m): 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
the boss should accept the gift...make sure all the car/property documents are in his name then arrest the thief!

Aba
U are not nice
Re: Man Who Stole N5million From His Boss, Returns After 10 Years And Does This by Bbankole(m): 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2020
budaatum:

I fear u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Stole N5million From His Boss, Returns After 10 Years And Does This by Bbankole(m): 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
I think he deserve forgiveness
Re: Man Who Stole N5million From His Boss, Returns After 10 Years And Does This by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
Bbankole:
Aba
U are not nice

- imagine if the money was from investors from his brand new biz venture?
- imagine if the money was needed for an operation to save his kid?
- imagine if the money was all the owner had left to pay his yearly rent?

abeg never put yourself in a thief's shoes and instead put yourself in the VICTIMS shoes....

the boss could have lost much more than the price of a car and mansion, due to this theft... his biz could have crashed due to his theft... his life could have been lost due to his theft.... his whole family could have suffered due to his theft.... so i am sorry but yes, that criminal needs to pay for his crime, and a car and a mansion is cheap change after so many years.

btw funny how you talk about being nice, while commenting about a thief who ran away with a man's possessions for YEARS.

Bbankole:
I think he deserve forgiveness

he deserves to pay for his crime... yeah... the car and mansion is just compensation for the hurt/stress/struggles that he put this man through.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Am I Your Mate? - ARMY Officer To Mobile Policeman / More Photos Of The Captured Pro SARS In Abuja / Credited Account But Didn't Reflect In Balance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.