Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Credited Account But Didn't Reflect In Balance. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Credited Account But Didn't Reflect In Balance. (1177 Views)

I Mistakenly Credited A Customer's Account Twice / Airman Arraigned For Theft Of N20m Mistakenly Credited To His Account / "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Credited Account But Didn't Reflect In Balance. by VIKTO83(m): 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
Good day my people.
I had this ugly experience this afternoon and I sort for those who has more experience than me to throw more light.

Someone paid me #4000 in cash and I decided to deposit it into my account using POS vendor. One of my staff went to the vendor to make the deposit and as soon as she came back I got a credit notification of #4000 where by only #3000 reflected in my balance.

For example there was already #1250 before thw said transfer. Thereafter there was a notice that 4000 is credited into d account and the balance is #4250 instead of #5250.
Thereafter, I checked d balance and there was #1000 shortage.

Please how can this be Possible?
I'm not indebted to the bank or anyone.
So what happened?

Experienced people make una put mouth for this matter ooo
Re: Credited Account But Didn't Reflect In Balance. by Tech004: 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
VIKTO83:
Good day my people.
I had this ugly experience this afternoon and I sort for those who has more experience than me to throw more light.

Someone paid me #4000 in cash and I decided to deposit it into my account using POS vendor. One of my staff went to the vendor to make the deposit and as soon as she came back I got a credit notification of #4000 where by only #3000 reflected in my balance.

For example there was already #1250 before thw said transfer. Thereafter there was a notice that 4000 is credited into d account and the balance is #4250 instead of #5250.

So what happened?

If you have a bank app, check your transaction history, the money must have been debited by the bank for maintenance, sms charges atm maintenance bla bla bla

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Credited Account But Didn't Reflect In Balance. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
GTB have this issues.
Re: Credited Account But Didn't Reflect In Balance. by ceejay80s(m): 12:39am On Apr 01, 2022
Revolution2022:
GTB have this issues.
Same happened to me at GTB, but later the money dropped into my account

1 Like

Re: Credited Account But Didn't Reflect In Balance. by MrCover: 1:06am On Apr 01, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Credited Account But Didn't Reflect In Balance. by Channel54: 4:29am On Apr 01, 2022
check your ledger balance,it may be held there for a while.
Re: Credited Account But Didn't Reflect In Balance. by DryMouth: 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
It happens.

What it simply mean is that amount has never been deposited in that your account b4
Re: Credited Account But Didn't Reflect In Balance. by adedehinbo(m): 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
Tech004:

If you have a bank app, check your transaction history, the money must have been debited by the bank for maintenance, sms charges atm maintenance bla bla bla
exactly,the same thing almost caused fight between me and a friend,i later got to know that an sms charge was deducted after i lodge complain but the funny thing is i didn't get alert for the sms charge

1 Like

Re: Credited Account But Didn't Reflect In Balance. by paramboos: 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
That money has been debited by your bank for one useless charge.. It maybe sms, Atm, electronic mobile transfer, anything. They can charge for anything including face mask.. That's the level we are now. Nigeria don finish patapata, sometimes self no money for bank..
Re: Credited Account But Didn't Reflect In Balance. by Reelmii: 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
VIKTO83:
Good day my people.

So what happened?

experienced people in what exactly....
Re: Credited Account But Didn't Reflect In Balance. by edochie12: 9:51am On Apr 02, 2022
They Don minus bank charges,alert and,etc

(1) (Reply)

People Sell Their Toes For $20,000 In Zimbabwe (photos) / Jealous Stepmother Confesses To Killing Young Girl For Scoring 9as / Confession Of A Rapist: We Raped Her Because She Was Cheating On Our Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.