Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,585 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram (34471 Views)

Zulum: We Found Names Of Babies On Borno Payroll / Zulum: We Remain Optimistic About Rescue Of Remaining Chibok Girls / Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by JokerBeninCity: 6:13am On Feb 20, 2020
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by uchwar1: 6:14am On Feb 20, 2020
cRobo:
Even if you offer 1m a week to join the Nigerian Army I will happily decline

I was among the soldiers fighting boko haram up north until I found out the truth

Never will I return back to Nigerian Army

I have seen enough
What is the meaning of Cowardice?
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by Dagrace01(m): 7:17am On Feb 20, 2020
tricksters:
Buhari n his foolish set of retards. How many b boko Haram itself that this fool needs forever to conquer it.
Boko Haram started from yesteryears..
Longer than u can even imagine, they've been waxing stronger those years while past governments see them as mere nuisance and religious fanatics.
They're so organized and structured even than some of our law enforcement agencies, because they had all the time in the world to plan and strategize.
U remember when they were bombing churches and killing Christians in the North? U remember when every Xmas day how thousands are killed from their attack? U remember their full operation in Abuja, plateau, and so on?
Past administrations even from the military era should be blamed too, because they tackled the insurgency with leniency.
Boko Haram is now a big institution no thanks to our leaders who don't care, who were busy embezzling while this menace was growing and planning and waxing stronger.
Don't make a mistake of blaming only Buhari for this, though he has his own share too.
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by JrSteven(m): 7:22am On Feb 20, 2020
���see talk ooo
100,000 soldiers to defeat book haram.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by caprini1: 7:47am On Feb 20, 2020
shogsman:
500 seasoned soldiers with 7 air support will finish book haram.
GEJ did it prior to the 2015 elections with foreign mercenaries,we all saw the results,its the same northern elders that were screaming that its a war against the north.

Meanwhile ,most times soldiers are given orders to decimate some boko hideouts, their chiefs will give a contrary one,you don see where soldiers take order from traditional chiefs ,anywhere in the world? Their deliverance is in Gods hands,bunch of hypocrites they are!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by caprini1: 7:54am On Feb 20, 2020
Dagrace01:

Boko Haram started from yesteryears..
Longer than u can even imagine, they've been waxing stronger those years while past governments see them as mere nuisance and religious fanatics.
They're so organized and structured even than some of our law enforcement agencies, because they had all the time in the world to plan and strategize.
U remember when they were bombing churches and killing Christians in the North? U remember when every Xmas day how thousands are killed from their attack? U remember their full operation in Abuja, plateau, and so on?
Past administrations even from the military era should be blamed too, because they tackled the insurgency with leniency.
Boko Haram is now a big institution no thanks to our leaders who don't care, who were busy embezzling while this menace was growing and planning and waxing stronger.
Don't make a mistake of blaming only Buhari for this, though he has his own share too.
The change of govt.in 2015 ,was because the incumbent ,said he will defeat the boko idiots and he will lead from the frontline,only for them to release captured terrorist as repented.

We all know sentiments will be involved in solving this problems,but if we really want to ,why not pay mercenaries to wipe them out?

Abi was it hard to stop the IPOB issue? No.....it took only days.....let us stop deceiving ourselves in this country.
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by azadus18: 8:01am On Feb 20, 2020
z not abt d numbers...give a battalion in d army, airforce, etc..sophisticated weapon..like f135, Mg24..Russian grade fighter jet...bokoharam nd all oda terrorist group wud annihilated.. d major prob d our bro in d army is dia intelligence gathering and d fact dat d local in d communities are harbouring dis miscreant..
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by just2endowed: 8:06am On Feb 20, 2020
Seun:
Terrorism persists because of large numbers of people who are ripe for radicalization. People whose religious views are already very extreme.

This is why, as others have said above, the key to defeating terrorism is (mass re-)education. Bullets and bombs alone will not complete the job.

Did you know?

In 1965 population of UK was 54 million and Nigeria was 50million?

To this 2019 UK population is approx 67 million but Nigerian population now stood close to 200 million?

U see the root of our problem. If uk explode like this, it will be difficult to plan
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by Ridwan6323: 8:29am On Feb 20, 2020
Daman haka yakamata ayi, da Dan gari akanci gari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by shogsman(m): 8:55am On Feb 20, 2020
caprini1:
GEJ did it prior to the 2015 elections with foreign mercenaries,we all saw the results,its the same northern elders that were screaming that its a war against the north.

Meanwhile ,most times soldiers are given orders to decimate some boko hideouts, their chiefs will give a contrary one,you don see where soldiers take order from traditional chiefs ,anywhere in the world? Their deliverance is in Gods hands,bunch of hypocrites they are!
You're on point, the army are not fighting bokoharam ,they're not allowed to,I've heard different stories from my friends in the army up north,how they are giving strict command to capture them alive or let them go,if you kill boko haram without prior permission your days are numbered there.
The northerners treat this people like royalty, they deserve what they're getting minus the kids among them.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by DaRuud(m): 9:15am On Feb 20, 2020
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by macfish101(m): 9:16am On Feb 20, 2020
Make we send you those repentant boko haram? They are now nice people according to wetin I hear with my left ear
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by Dagrace01(m): 9:20am On Feb 20, 2020
caprini1:
The change of govt.in 2015 ,was because the incumbent ,said he will defeat the boko idiots and he will lead from the frontline,only for them to release captured terrorist as repented.

We all know sentiments will be involved in solving this problems,but if we really want to ,why not pay mercenaries to wipe them out?

Abi was it hard to stop the IPOB issue? No.....it took only days.....let us stop deceiving ourselves in this country.
Bros Ipob no be terrorist!
Remember Niger Delta militants too were granted amnesty in the era of GEJ
What I'm trying to explain here is that Boko H influence has been reduced to only Borno state which they had gained alot of ground during those times past leaders dealed with Dem with negligence.
The idea of mercenary is good, it won't take American or British soldiers a month to wipe out this menace, but be sure it'll lead to another crisis in the world
Boko Haram are fighting religious fight whether we like it or not, if US or Britain should intervene, be sure Iran, Iraq, Pakistan and other Shit'te extremists will intervene too.
And Nigeria will now become a full force battle ground. Guess those that will be smiling to the bank?
Weapon producers!
All these things aren't easy to deal with, if it is, cases of terrorism in other parts of the world would av died down too.
Is it Boko Haram that's producing their own weapons? Where are they buying them from?
From this same western world, same thing is applied to Al-shabab, Isis, Al-Queda, and random shooters like those that invaded Paris, a church in US and so on.
Terrorism is a propaganda from those that wanna get richer through sales of weapon, using those that have archaic and stupid ideologies like the so called Islamic terrorists, random shooters, and so on as tools.
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by XklusivGistBlog(m): 9:32am On Feb 20, 2020
nabiz:
With gun you will kill a terrorist but with proper education you will kill terrorism.

By the way why can't they call back all the soldiers in the South East that are doing nothing and send them to borno

Learn to give credit when quoting others...
"you will kill a terrorist but with proper education you will kill terrorism." Malala
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by Kingjjo(m): 9:45am On Feb 20, 2020
There is absolutely no problem, just recruit the repentant BH members in to the army. At least they know the address to their former house so they will be able to get Shekau quickly. Ndi ara.
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by Lordpeckxy(m): 11:00am On Feb 20, 2020
You Need 100,000 Lives to waste b4 BokoHararm Is stopped.?
With Your stupid Knack and wound weapons, just Imagine Then I was a Kid, they will ask me what I wanted to Be, I will carry My Stupid Mouth and said Soldier.!
Hnmmmmmmmnnnnn...
What You need to defeat BokoHaram Is:
1. Atleast 5 drones with Automated weapons and Missile Launchers.

2. Better weapons for the Soldiers, How can a Terrorist possess better weapons, and you want to win...
LIE.!

3. Fully Trained Personnels that can go Undercover and be trusted.!

4. Eliminating of any BokoHaram member Caught, Which 1 is admitted them to Universities.

5. Get Better Transportation for the soldiers, How will dey be chasing Bokoharam troops with a car that is so old, How about a Military Helicopter, No time use the Missile to Crush them.

6. Torture to talk, should be Implemented, No matter which kind training you chop, There are some tortures that can break you (I might even do it for Free for You :p )

7. Any Government position holders suspected to be a sponsor should be stripped of his title, Investigated, Hold all his accts and assets, Tortured If found Guilty(reveal the rest I tell you), and finally killed.

* No respect for Insurgencies, No peace Talk with Terrorists Is the Motto Nigerians Should Follow.!
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by Ddy(m): 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
with all the fatherless children all over the north,u are still looking for 100k solders to tackle Boko. Recruit all those Almajiris,send them to Sambisa. Anyone that come back alive after the boko defeat will be confirmed in Nigerian army. It will be a trial run ooooo.

To be confirmed if they make it alive back
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by Kokaine(m): 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
IamD18:
To defeat Bokoharam, you just need to eliminate one particular dullard in Aso Rock.
Imagine he's even saying adhoc soldiers. He hasn't thought about the trouble he would create even if they achieve their goal. He needs to read about mercenary soldiers and how they end up trying to cry up their reputations and advance their relevance on a bad course. This was what led to the crises in Odi during obasanjos time.
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by Kokaine(m): 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
Mescana22:

seriously bro , were you ever on the front line? if yes share ur experience with me, i need to advice my friend Moses, biko tell me
you don't even need to question further, he's a liar

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by rafcrown(m): 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
You need 100,000 strategies not soldiers.
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by Legacyy(m): 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
The governor just affirmed that the military are technically defeated and not Boko boys. If the military don't have the equipment to defeat this terrorist then they should cry out to the international community rather than recruiting sitting ducks we call vigilantes who only know how to comment
thank you for that opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by EdiskyHarry: 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
100,000 from which states? who will like to die for the political party called Boko Haram that the northerners have created, to dry up Niger delta oil money.
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by bindukwe(m): 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
What you need is more modern weapons of warfare not more soldiers.
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by 1x2x3: 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2020
femmyapson:

please tell me d truth

Reach me on WhatsApp 070 1454 6513. I noticed you tried reaching my email.
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by IITTA50: 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2020
Not even as staff but ad-hoc.. 100,000. Is that not too small? Oponu

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Speaking Igbo Language. / Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' / Lyn Brown: Those Who Have Murdered Nigerians Will Not Trade Or Travel To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.