Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram (34470 Views)

Zulum: We Found Names Of Babies On Borno Payroll / Zulum: We Remain Optimistic About Rescue Of Remaining Chibok Girls / Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by Unrated900(m): 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
If you say you need 100,000 more soldiers

Then how many Boko-haram

Would be recruited by Shekau

Why don’t you need the whole of Nigerian soldiers

Danboro shege
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by femmyapson(m): 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
cRobo:
Even if you offer 1m a week to join the Nigerian Army I will happily decline

I was among the soldiers fighting boko haram up north until I found out the truth

Never will I return back to Nigerian Army

I have seen enough

please tell me d truth

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by Mescana22(m): 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
cRobo:

I was among the soldiers fighting boko haram up north until I found out the truth

I have seen enough

seriously bro , were you ever on the front line? if yes share ur experience with me, i need to advice my friend Moses, biko tell me

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by Slimranky(m): 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
[quote author=nabiz post=86791563]With gun you will kill a terrorist but with proper education you will kill terrorism.

By the way why can't they call back all the soldiers in the South East that are doing nothing and send them to borno[/quote

Especially those ones wey come Abia state for nnamdi KANU father burial
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by PenSniper: 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
Very stupid suggestion.
Soldiers are everywhere in the south mounting road blocks to extort money from road users.
A battalion was wasted stationed at Nnamdi Kanu's parents' funeral.
These people lack simple sense.
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by Sladotun(m): 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
Sebi them get pikin?
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by Kennydoc(m): 11:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
cRobo:

I have seen enough

Hope u're not in Nigeria sha.
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by DAYOODS(m): 11:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
cRobo:

I have seen enough

Bros what was the truth you found out ?
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by Omoslim26: 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
make them pack all those obote wey dey from shagamu to umudike check point dey collect bribe dey intimidate civilians go fight them just dey waste for there
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by Yankee101: 11:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
shegzhkn:

Lol, Nuclear research maybe the normal research Nigeria is known for, Paper Research.

US monitors any nuclear research across the globe.

The best brain in the country are always looking to jet out to countries in Europe and North America where their talent will not die a Natural death, this country only reward mediocrity and it evident in every areas of our national life.

https://blerf.org/index.php/biography/ewa-prof-ita-okon-bassey/

https://cert.abu.edu.ng/
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by goodnews777: 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
No sir, we need their sponsors like you and Buhari to stop.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by AragonOkeke: 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:

You can't wail till 2023

You will get tired before then
[/s]
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by EMboz(m): 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
Sirjamo:
And the drunkard of Otveke should be hanged for babysitting boko haram for six years
if Jonathan was babysitting them during his regime what has your so called daddy done during his own time? Keep making references to the past till them visit you!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by Yinkawealthy: 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
Fact�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by shegzhkn: 12:17am On Feb 20, 2020
Yankee101:

https://blerf.org/index.php/biography/ewa-prof-ita-okon-bassey/

https://cert.abu.edu.ng/

Just read about ita okon bassey, tha all but i thought the subject matter was about developing military hardware and weapons.
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by therajah: 12:54am On Feb 20, 2020
Mad man.. equip and produce more boko haram..
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by gabicon: 1:15am On Feb 20, 2020
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/we-need-100000-more-soldiers-to-defeat-boko-haram-says-zulum/amp
A million soldiers can't solve the problems in the north east, Mr governor roll your sleeves and start creating prosperity in your state, when people have money, they will protect themselves and their community.
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by drololaaof: 1:28am On Feb 20, 2020
It is not the number that matters but logistics an intelligent gathering, AI that we need and not obsolete equipment
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by Dan7779(m): 1:30am On Feb 20, 2020
It's well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by Yankee101: 2:12am On Feb 20, 2020
shegzhkn:

Just read about ita okon bassey, tha all but i thought the subject matter was about developing military hardware and weapons.

You don't know what Nigeria is capable of, despite all the corruption alot is happening.

We are the top IT startup hub in Africa.
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by shegzhkn: 3:00am On Feb 20, 2020
Yankee101:

You don't know what Nigeria is capable of, despite all the corruption alot is happening.

We are the top IT startup hub in Africa.

grin really , ironically i am a tech enthusiasts and i am oblivious of this fact.

bro, snap back to reality please.
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by SammyChi1988: 3:01am On Feb 20, 2020
Politicians you people are the sponsors of boko haram... After catching them the next thing is to give order for their release. You people are just killing Nigerians soldiers for nothing. I wish they will turn back and start killing all of us you.. Blook sucking demons.
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:21am On Feb 20, 2020
When will we learn in this country? It's 2020 and someone is talking of more boots on the ground. What Happened to better intelligence? Reconnaissance? IR fitted aircraft and using small groups of trained special operations to execute specific counterterrorism missions? Nigeria's still has a long way to go.. these clowns are not ready to defeat the terrorists yet

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by Yankee101: 3:25am On Feb 20, 2020
shegzhkn:

grin really , ironically i am a tech enthusiasts and i am oblivious of this fact.

bro, snap back to reality please.

You really are ignorant. The worse thing is not being ignorant, it is not knowing you are.

Read Forbes below, enthusiast and come out of your oblivion

Nigeria and South Africa are still the most advanced ecosystems, the report found, with 85 and 80 active tech hubs respectively. Lagos is now the top innovative city by number of hubs (40+), while the Western Cape, Gauteng and Durban are the core of South Africa’s tech hubs scene.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/tobyshapshak/2019/07/11/africas-booming-tech-hubs-are-backbone-of-tech-ecosystem-having-grown-40-this-year/amp/
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by shegzhkn: 3:36am On Feb 20, 2020
Yankee101:

You really are ignorant. The worse thing is not being ignorant, it is not knowing you are.

Read Forbes below, enthusiast and come out of your oblivion

Nigeria and South Africa are still the most advanced ecosystems, the report found, with 85 and 80 active tech hubs respectively. Lagos is now the top innovative city by number of hubs (40+), while the Western Cape, Gauteng and Durban are the core of South Africa’s tech hubs scene.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/tobyshapshak/2019/07/11/africas-booming-tech-hubs-are-backbone-of-tech-ecosystem-having-grown-40-this-year/amp/

bro u don vex grin oya no vex again , sorry.
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:32am On Feb 20, 2020
Sunofgod:
100,000 Soldiers or 100,000 guns with bullets?

What you need is modern equipment and better skilled soldiers!

All the time our soldiers have spent at checkpoints extorting civilians has made them useless.

1000,000 guns and bullets for boko haram who are defected

lies upon lies will only lead to early graves

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by Sirjamo: 5:57am On Feb 20, 2020
nairaman66:

If you were sensible enough, you won’t say this jargons! Buhari spent his first 4 year term chasin shadows.. Why bring GEJ into this when Buhari is the CIC? Can’t you zombies try to have little sense at least?
If that thing you are carrying on your neck is functional, you would see that my quote is the right response to that foolish post.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by Sirjamo: 6:01am On Feb 20, 2020
EMboz:
if Jonathan was babysitting them during his regime what has your so called daddy done during his own time? Keep making references to the past till them visit you!!!
Keep defending your Ogogoro master

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Speaking Igbo Language. / Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' / Lyn Brown: Those Who Have Murdered Nigerians Will Not Trade Or Travel To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.