Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House (5498 Views)

Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / How I Saved My Brother From Marrying Into An Entitled Family / How Can My Parents Evict My Troublesome Uncles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by Babatunde40(m): 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
This issue is tearing my family apart. I need urgent assistance from Nairalanders.

I have this step brother who came back from Libya. He started staying with me in December 2018. Initially, he said he would stay a month and sort himself to move to another country. 1 month has turned to 1 year and 3 months.

My wife wants him to leave immediately. She has being hammering it because we have 3 daughters. The eldest is 12. My wife is scared that one day the guy might molest the girls. The house is not big. It is a 2 bedroom bungalow. This guy has being sleeping in the sitting room all this while. We are very uncomfortable with this.

How can we send him away as soon as possible? The thing here is that this guy travellered to Libya in 2009 with the intention to cross to Europe. But he could not. He stayed backed in Libya and started working. He is an electrician. As he was working and making money, he called me and said he just wants to build a small house to show for his efforts in Libya. He sent money and I bought a small land. Over a space of 4 years, in 2015, we completed a 2 bedroom bungalow. He then asked me to move there with my family. I was previously staying in a room and parlor self contain. He said he has no intention of coming back to Nigeria. So I moved in with my family and we have being living here since.

In December 2018, Arabs attacked him in Libya and robbed him. He had to run back to Nigeria. He said he will stay a month and move to another Africa country. Now he has stayed over a year. He is inconveniencing my family and he is a threat to my daughters' safety. Please how do I send him away?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by daddytime(m): 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
Are you asking of how to send someone away from a house he sent money to buy land and build because you and your wife are uncomfortable with his presence?

I'm not quite sure I understand your post yet, but if it's how I understood it, you and your wife must really be sick in your heads.

You lot are the true definition of ingrates.

Evil people wey fit kill person because of him property.

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by Babatunde40(m): 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by otipoju(m): 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2020
You have no shame. And you are a wicked person.
It is his land, it is his house. Built from his own sweat.
You are the ones who should move for him if you don't find his presence palatable. If to sey the guy don drive una commot when he came back you for no dey talk this kain nonsense.

Ingrate you are. And your foolish wife.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by crackkhaus: 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
Wait, wait, wait...so you mean the house you're claiming as your family house along with the land on which it stands, all of it came to existence through money sent from this same step-brother? cheesy

Is your brain paining you?

53 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by bigiyaro(m): 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2020
OP, u mean u r staying in the house he sent u money to build for him? if yes, then u should be the one to move out.

21 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by Vyolet(f): 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
You are such an ungrateful man, read what you wrote and judge yourself.

So he worked his ass out in Libya with all the stories we hear about Libyans and how they treat immigrants, he hustled to send home something and even when he is not yet dead, you want to inherit him.

You should be the one to move out with your family, the owner of the house is back.

28 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by poshestmina(f): 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
You should move out with that witch you call a wife !
How can you eject someone from his Own house ?
I hope you don't eventually poison him so you and your wife can inherit the house.

Wickedness and shamelessness at their peak undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided sad sad sad sad

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by iliyande(m): 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2020
Wait...! Shee you just want to be seen in front page abi or you mean what you typed up there?

You and your wife should be happy that he allows you to be staying conveniently with your family.

Go and build your house bro

8 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
U be witch bros cool

11 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by ojun50(m): 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
Dis guy funny, for him own house again, you better dey plan to move out befor I come move you my self.

13 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by chatinent: 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
Your wife says you should send your landlord step-brother out of his house? . Women are wicked! Little wonder satan spoke to them first.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by Officialgarri: 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
Babatunde40:

How can we send him away as soon as possible? The thing here is that this guy travellered to Libya in 2009 with the intention to cross to Europe. But he could not. He stayed backed in Libya and started working. He is an electrician. As he was working and making money, he called me and said he just wants to build a small house to show for his efforts in Libya. He sent money and I bought a small land. Over a space of 4 years, in 2015, we completed a 2 bedroom bungalow. He then asked me to move there with my family. I was previously staying in a room and parlor self contain. He said he has no intention of coming back to Nigeria. So I moved in with my family and we have being living.....
I lost my voice when I got to this part cheesy cheesy

Ahh!! Babatunde! Eyan buruku ni iwo ati Iyawo e

Possible plot twist: OP could be the Libya returnee and wants us to judge his in-laws. Because I don't want to believe someone will come to expose his wickedness like this.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by namiji2598: 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
Babatunde40:
This issue is tearing my family apart. I need urgent assistance from Nairalanders.

I have this step brother who came back from Libya. He started staying with me in December 2018. Initially, he said he would stay a month and sort himself to move to another country. 1 month has turned to 1 year and 3 months.

My wife wants him to leave immediately. She has being hammering it because we have 3 daughters. The eldest is 12. My wife is scared that one day the guy might molest the girls. The house is not big. It is a 2 bedroom bungalow. This guy has being sleeping in the sitting room all this while. We are very uncomfortable with this.

How can we send him away as soon as possible? The thing here is that this guy travellered to Libya in 2009 with the intention to cross to Europe. But he could not. He stayed backed in Libya and started working. He is an electrician. As he was working and making money, he called me and said he just wants to build a small house to show for his efforts in Libya. He sent money and I bought a small land. Over a space of 4 years, in 2015, we completed a 2 bedroom bungalow. He then asked me to move there with my family. I was previously staying in a room and parlor self contain. He said he has no intention of coming back to Nigeria. So I moved in with my family and we have being living here since.

In December 2018, Arabs attacked him in Libya and robbed him. He had to run back to Nigeria. He said he will stay a month and move to another Africa country. Now he has stayed over a year. He is inconveniencing my family and he is a threat to my daughters' safety. Please how do I send him away?
tenant wan chase landlord oiiii

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by Mizwisdom(f): 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
Hmmm another manufactured story. Which sane human being will agree that he didn't buy the land nor build the house but he wants to drive the owner? why all these manufactured stories to generate traffic? I will no longer respond to stories from new monikers

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2020
Babatunde40:

what a very sad post (dont even know where to begin):
- from wife even suggesting that her brotha would do anything remotely negative to his own nieces
- to you agreeing to that ARRANT RUBBISH claim
- or the foolishness that you want him out immediately FROM HIS OWN HOUSE!!!!!

may god punish you severely for wasting our time with the above rubbish NOLLYWOOD SUPERSTORY

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by Born2Breed(f): 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
shocked
Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

what a very sad post (dont even know where to begin):
- from wife even suggesting that her brotha would do anything remotely negative to his own nieces
- to you agreeing to that ARRANT RUBBISH claim
- or the foolishness that you want him out immediately FROM HIS OWN HOUSE!!!!!

may god punish you severely for wasting our time with the above rubbish NOLLYWOOD SUPERSTORY
the thread title should be "how can I evict my step brother from his own house".

6 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by ogawisdom(m): 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
uote author=Babatunde40 post=86793566]This issue is tearing my family apart. I need urgent assistance from Nairalanders.

In December 2018, Arabs attacked him in Libya and robbed him. He had to run back to Nigeria. He said he will stay a month and move to another Africa country. Now he has stayed over a year. He is inconveniencing my family and he is a threat to my daughters' safety. Please how do I send him away?[/quote]

If anything u guys should be the ones leaving the apartment not the landlord

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by blank(f): 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
Start by agreeing an amount to pay him as rent then you bring up that he should move out.

As it is, you can't send him out of the house because you are the ones there at his mercy.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
Michellekabod2:
the thread title should be "how can I evict my step brother from his own house".

... or HOW DID I LOSE MY DAMN MIND

brotha in law is sleeping in the sofa in the sitting room IN HIS OWN HOUSE, while these ungrateful people are comfortably sleeping in the bedroom, while planning to evict the landlord, lol!

these people are just planning to have their own family being homeless soon

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
Rather, you move out of his house. The guy had good intentions by asking you move into the house for convenience sake. Had the guy not faced difficulties in libya, that house would have still been yours as he told you he didn't have any intention of coming back...how many brothers from same parents could even do this, let alone a half brother?

I suspect your wife is the one pushing you to send your alaanu out and if you allow her, you're going to regret it. There are some selfish decisions some women make which men ought not condone. From your post, it was not mentioned that the guy was molesting your daughter already. That rape has become a commonplace doesn't mean everyman is a potential rapist. I grew in a polygamous environment where girls barely wore bra while at home. There were over 4 of us who were boys and nothing silly ever happened.

It's unfair to begin planning a coup against him, citing what hasn't even occured in the first place. I'd advise you take it easy or be ready to park out of the house he built

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by Ishilove: 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Hmmm another manufactured story. Which sane human being will agree that he didn't buy the land nor build the house but he wants to drive the owner? why all these manufactured stories to generate traffic? I will no longer respond to stories from new monikers
The mata taya me. So many new monikers are popping up with tales by moonlight. This one just registered and he is already shouting lalaclala like the front page is his ultimate life's ambition. Shior.

Op, listen up and believe me: if I should transfer unto you the agression built up in me caused by living in Lagos, you will regret joining Nairaland.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by Lamanii22(f): 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
Pathetic! You are the ones that should move out now... You're so ungrateful... And your wife too... Abi e ma gbo oro lati enu oponu....

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by Bola146(f): 10:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
grin grin grin Are you kidding me? Sleeping in the sitting room in his own house sad My brother, that your wicked wife will soon kill you... Yes! So that she can inherit the house. Why are some people heartless like this I pray that God will send helpers to the man to be back on his feet again...

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by AragonOkeke: 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:

I lost my voice when I got to this part cheesy cheesy

Ahh!! Babatunde! Eyan buruku ni iwo ati Iyawo e

Possible plot twist: OP could be the Libya returnee and wants us to judge his in-laws. Because I don't want to believe someone will come to expose his wickedness like these.
[/s]
Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by sholay2011(m): 11:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
daddytime:
Are you asking of how to send someone away from a house he sent money to buy land and build because you and your wife are uncomfortable with his presence?

I'm not quite sure I understand your post yet, but if it's how I understood it, you and your wife must really be sick in your heads.

You lot are the true definition of ingrates.

Evil people wey fit kill person because of him property.
God bless you.

I had to read it again to be sure of what the OP was trying to say. Indeed, there was a twist to the story. grin

@OP...change the thread title to "How do I send my step brother away from his house?".
Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by irunoko(m): 11:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
May we not have useless brothers like this one

Wicked, ungrateful and unreasonable people full this country

Erankkkkooo nie

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by elektra(f): 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
Are you mad?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by Foodqueen(f): 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
Oooleeeee!!!!

What will I not read on this forum. Are you for real?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by LadySarah: 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
Why is he sleeping on the couch?
You guests should be sleeping outside sef

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by elektra(f): 11:40pm On Feb 19, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Traffic has to be generated in some way. Especially in the family/romance section. Since established monikers are unlikely to post personal stories/problems.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What I Saw On My Brother's Phone. I'm Absolutely Confused. / Are Igbo Men The Most Cucked In Nigeria? / Did You Circumcised Your Female Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.