Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,009 members, 7,953,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:12 AM

Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House (5734 Views)

Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? / How Can My Parents Evict My Troublesome Uncles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by Timson01(m): 12:34am On Feb 20, 2020
Babatunde40:
This issue is tearing my family apart. I need urgent assistance from Nairalanders.

I have this step brother who came back from Libya. He started staying with me in December 2018. Initially, he said he would stay a month and sort himself to move to another country. 1 month has turned to 1 year and 3 months.

My wife wants him to leave immediately. She has being hammering it because we have 3 daughters. The eldest is 12. My wife is scared that one day the guy might molest the girls. The house is not big. It is a 2 bedroom bungalow. This guy has being sleeping in the sitting room all this while. We are very uncomfortable with this.

How can we send him away as soon as possible? The thing here is that this guy travellered to Libya in 2009 with the intention to cross to Europe. But he could not. He stayed backed in Libya and started working. He is an electrician. As he was working and making money, he called me and said he just wants to build a small house to show for his efforts in Libya. He sent money and I bought a small land. Over a space of 4 years, in 2015, we completed a 2 bedroom bungalow. He then asked me to move there with my family. I was previously staying in a room and parlor self contain. He said he has no intention of coming back to Nigeria. So I moved in with my family and we have being living here since.

In December 2018, Arabs attacked him in Libya and robbed him. He had to run back to Nigeria. He said he will stay a month and move to another Africa country. Now he has stayed over a year. He is inconveniencing my family and he is a threat to my daughters' safety. Please how do I send him away?
He gave you the money to buy the house now you are complaining that you want to send him out of his house just because he made you to pack into it,which kind of wickedness is that.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by Timson01(m): 12:35am On Feb 20, 2020
daddytime:
Are you asking of how to send someone away from a house he sent money to buy land and build because you and your wife are uncomfortable with his presence?

I'm not quite sure I understand your post yet, but if it's how I understood it, you and your wife must really be sick in your heads.

You lot are the true definition of ingrates.

Evil people wey fit kill person because of him property.
That not good if I were the one they would have left my house for me

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by yeyeosoronga: 3:45am On Feb 20, 2020
Another fake story spotted

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by Mizwisdom(f): 7:30am On Feb 20, 2020
elektra:

Traffic has to be generated in some way. Especially in the family/romance section. Since established monikers are unlikely to post personal stories/problems.

Traffic doesn't have to be generated by lying and making up stories. It's getting obvious.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by ImaIma1(f): 7:56am On Feb 20, 2020
chatinent:
Your wife says you should send your landlord step-brother out of his house? . Women are wicked! Little wonder satan spoke to them first.

You must put everything on the woman's head. What about the man who received the money and built the house for him, he is not wicked abi.

You better open up and say how women have offended you.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by ImaIma1(f): 8:02am On Feb 20, 2020
Babatunde40:
This issue is tearing my family apart. I need urgent assistance from Nairalanders.

I have this step brother who came back from Libya. He started staying with me in December 2018. Initially, he said he would stay a month and sort himself to move to another country. 1 month has turned to 1 year and 3 months.

My wife wants him to leave immediately. She has being hammering it because we have 3 daughters. The eldest is 12. My wife is scared that one day the guy might molest the girls. The house is not big. It is a 2 bedroom bungalow. This guy has being sleeping in the sitting room all this while. We are very uncomfortable with this.

How can we send him away as soon as possible? The thing here is that this guy travellered to Libya in 2009 with the intention to cross to Europe. But he could not. He stayed backed in Libya and started working. He is an electrician. As he was working and making money, he called me and said he just wants to build a small house to show for his efforts in Libya. He sent money and I bought a small land. Over a space of 4 years, in 2015, we completed a 2 bedroom bungalow. He then asked me to move there with my family. I was previously staying in a room and parlor self contain. He said he has no intention of coming back to Nigeria. So I moved in with my family and we have being living here since.

In December 2018, Arabs attacked him in Libya and robbed him. He had to run back to Nigeria. He said he will stay a month and move to another Africa country. Now he has stayed over a year. He is inconveniencing my family and he is a threat to my daughters' safety. Please how do I send him away?

OP it's either this is a fake story or you are delusional.

In any case, pack your things and your family and leave the man's house
Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by chatinent: 8:27am On Feb 20, 2020
ImaIma1:

You must put everything on the woman's head. What about the man who received the money and built the house for him, he is not wicked abi.

You better open up and say how women have offended you.
You may not make the greater percent of satanwomen but, they really exist in greater numbers. They haven't wronged me personally but I see and foresee their wrong act.
The man in question is vile but listening to his satan made it worse.
Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by sisisioge: 8:34am On Feb 20, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Awww...and the landlord agreed to be sleeping in the sitting room in a 2 bedroom flat he built with his money...o ma se o shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by abimbola74(m): 8:48am On Feb 20, 2020
Babatunde40:

Wanted to curse you at first buh I just had a rethink. I pray you will be Paid in ur own coin and you will sow from the seed you are watering
Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by SweetCunt97(f): 9:04am On Feb 20, 2020
Babatunde40:

The house that he built with his money? You and your wife must be in grates! Na una suppose pack commit for the man... Just look at these entitled human beings o! What if he says he wants his house back? Abeg go look for another accommodation, cos that house ain't yours at all!
Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by Resurgent2016: 9:28am On Feb 20, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Hmmm another manufactured story. Which sane human being will agree that he didn't buy the land nor build the house but he wants to drive the owner? why all these manufactured stories to generate traffic? I will no longer respond to stories from new monikers

He probably bought it in his name and so can make a claim towards it particularly if there where no witnesses.
Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by ImaIma1(f): 9:30am On Feb 20, 2020
chatinent:

You may not make the greater percent of satanwomen but, they really exist in greater numbers. They haven't wronged me personally but I see and foresee their wrong act.
The man in question is vile but listening to his satan made it worse.

First deal with the vile man before shifting to the woman.

It is convenient for you to see wrongs in women and assume men are perfect beings because you are a man.

For every 1 "satanwoman" you see, there are probably 3 "satanmen" that you choose to turn a blind eye to. But your obsession with women and your need to validate your claims will not let you see clearly.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by chatinent: 9:36am On Feb 20, 2020
ImaIma1:

First deal with the vile man before shifting to the woman.

[s]It is convenient for you to see wrongs in women and assume men are perfect beings because you are a man.
[/s]

For every 1 "satanwoman" you see, there are probably 3 "satanmen" that you choose to turn a blind eye to. But your obsession with women and your need to validate your claims will not let you see clearly.
Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by ImaIma1(f): 9:48am On Feb 20, 2020
chatinent:

Cancelling the truth doesn't cancel it from your mind. I am sure you knew that.

Deal with the women that offended you and leave all women alone.
Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by chatinent: 9:52am On Feb 20, 2020
ImaIma1:

Cancelling the truth doesn't cancel it from your mind. I am sure you knew that.

Deal with the women that offended you and leave all women alone.
Politely, leave me be. I refuse to be part of your bias.
Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by chitheo(f): 10:10am On Feb 20, 2020
I just don't want to believe this story. op you are joking right?

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by ImaIma1(f): 10:26am On Feb 20, 2020
chatinent:

Politely, leave me be. I refuse to be part of your bias.

I will let you be. It's a pity that you cannot see that you are the one with a bias. But obviously your mantra is "blame it on the woman"
Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by Babatunde40(m): 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
sisisioge:

Awww...and the landlord agreed to be sleeping in the sitting room in a 2 bedroom flat he built with his money...o ma se o shocked shocked shocked shocked

This was because he said he will stay briefly initially. My self and my wife use 1 room. Our daughters use the second room. It was possible to vacate our daughters to our room and be 5 in a room. He knows that. He is OK staying in the sitting room.
Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by Babatunde40(m): 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
Why are u all attacking me. He said he will not come back to Nigeria. He just wants to build something. He needed someone who will help him build. To convince me to do it for him, he said I will stay there with my family. That is why I accepted. I spent my time building the house for him. Now we live here. My kids school is near us. I also built a shop close to the fence where my wife sells provisions.

You see this is where our life is concentrated. The guy has nothing doing here. He just goes out every morning looking for electrical job to do and comes back empty handed in the evening. He is a pest.

MrBrownJay1:

... or HOW DID I LOSE MY DAMN MIND

brotha in law is sleeping in the sofa in the sitting room IN HIS OWN HOUSE, while these ungrateful people are comfortably sleeping in the bedroom, while planning to evict the landlord, lol!

these people are just planning to have their own family being homeless soon
Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by Bola146(f): 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
Babatunde40:
Why are u all attacking me. He said he will not come back to Nigeria. He just wants to build something. He needed someone who will help him build. To convince me to do it for him, he said I will stay there with my family. That is why I accepted. I spent my time building the house for him. Now we live here. My kids school is near us. I also built a shop close to the fence where my wife sells provisions.

You this is where our life is concentrated. The guy has nothing doing here. He just goes out every morning looking for electrical job to do and comes back empty handed in the evening. He is a pest.

I'm very ashamed that you are a Yoruba man, what nonsense are you talking about? Thank God that the man is very nice and quiet, he for don remove your head from your body! ole lazy ole thief... I know that your wife is pushing you, just watch out, she will soon poison you and take over everything,
. Leave the house for him! Go and use your money to rent a house! Let us see if he will suffer! oponu agbalagba oshi... I pity your were wife, she too will real what she sow on her kids, karma is real!!!

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by AFONAMARO: 1:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
Babatunde40:

You and your wife are wicked people and deserves no sympathy. So you are here ranting on how to chase a landlord away from his own house? If you know what is good for you, you and your wicked wife should vacate his property immediately. You are a wicked soul.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by DaHrNn0001: 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
I think I should What's on your mind while typing this gibberish? Does human feeling still exist? You are WICKED and your wife is EVIL if a man can sleep in the sitting room of his own house built with his hard earned money? You are a disgrace to humanity...
Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by DaHrNn0001: 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
Babatunde40:

You see this is where our life is concentrated. The guy has nothing doing here. He just goes out every morning looking for electrical job to do and comes back empty handed in the evening. He is a pest.

Can you just imagine how foolish you sound? I've never thought in my life I can ever read from someone stupid person like you... He has nothing doing in his house? At least you stayed four years and your rubbish wife had a shop there... Make Una see the money go rent house... I'm sure you have bragged in the whole community that you own the house and can't face the riddle but subject yourself to wickedness.... Alaye baje

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by Winneygirl(f): 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
Babatunde40:

Go and rent a 2 bedroom apartment and move your family into it. Whenever he is ready to leave the country, you can move back.
With all the rent he has saved you over the years, you should have bought a piece of land and started building a property of your own.

or do you consider this house yours?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by sisisioge: 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
Babatunde40:

This was because he said he will stay briefly initially. My self and my wife use 1 room. Our daughters use the second room. It was possible to vacate our daughters to our room and be 5 in a room. He knows that. He is OK staying in the sitting room.

Oh, how very thoughtful of you. But is he ok with being ejected from his own house? Sometimes, I find these things difficult to quickly grasp.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by sisisioge: 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
Babatunde40:

Haaa! Ok, all these time you've been living in the house without paying rent should fully compensate for your labour contribution to the house, I believe. Are you willing to pay him the market value for the property on his way out? I swearit, there are real people in this world like you and your wife. You people look in the mirror and completely miss out on your ridiculousness grin grin grin Ndi Oshi!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by ceeceeuwa: 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
Babatunde40:

You and your devil of a wife should vacate that house for him. Infact I fear for the safety of that guy since he is living under the same roof with devil incarnates. Karma shall catch up with you guys...infact I am beginning to doubt the authenticity of most stories I read on Nairaland these days.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by annayawchee: 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
Babatunde40:

omo ale ni e
Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by bayobabe(f): 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
Go and build your own house, with the money from your own sweat if it is that easy......headburuku. May you also witness what that man is witnessing right now, may you also gather things and the wind will blow it away leaving you with nothing. Failure of a human being. I just can't imagine it....with all the risk he faced out there. You want to evict him? If you succeed in doing anything bad to that man, be rest assured that you never small peace of mind all through your life....
Babatunde40:

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by gnykelly(m): 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
Babatunde40:

partition the house give him one room.
Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by GboyegaD(m): 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

... or HOW DID I LOSE MY DAMN MIND

brotha in law is sleeping in the sofa in the sitting room IN HIS OWN HOUSE, while these ungrateful people are comfortably sleeping in the bedroom, while planning to evict the landlord, lol!

these people are just planning to have their own family being homeless soon

Because they do not expect him to return. Can you imagine how wicked this brother and his wife is? Maybe the wife isn't aware he owns the house and the husband is to proud to admit he isn't the rightful owner.
Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by GboyegaD(m): 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
sisisioge:

It tells the landlord is a very nice person with good heart. I guess OP and wife are just selfish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Child Support Amount Be Included In Prenup For Future Sake / What Birthday Gift Can I Buy For A 7 Yr Old Nephew? / I Need Help And Advice From Married People I Am Tired Of Her Behavior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.