Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) (73573 Views)

Anthony Joshua Visits Mentally And Physically Challenged At Module Home (photos) / Anthony Joshua Visits Makoko Community In Lagos, Nigeria / Anthony Joshua Visits Nigeria As He Gives His Fans "Chop Knuckle" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 6:54am On Feb 20, 2020
Why does he always visit Nigeria at the time he has a serious fight to train for?

I hope he is not here for juju o hmmmm.

If demon help you to succeed in anything, then your end will be terrible.
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by ProfessorBerlin(m): 6:55am On Feb 20, 2020
Switruth:
So can I put on short to see the royal man? Won’t I be branded an abomination to the throne ?

My brother hustle
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by ericmor: 7:06am On Feb 20, 2020
Saw this guy on Tuesday as he was leaving my friends office, I was late cuz I would have take a selfie with him
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by lekhad: 7:11am On Feb 20, 2020
I'm I the only one comparing their knuckles in the second to the last picture?
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:12am On Feb 20, 2020
eduman365:
AJ must stop wasting his time visiting politicians and traditional rulers who have nothing to add to him.

He needs to train harder and focus on achieving the undisputed title.
He should disconnect himself completely from the world because he wants to hold on to the title

One day he will still lose the title whether he likes it or not

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by splendour7(m): 7:15am On Feb 20, 2020
EfonAlaaye2023:

no one will chop Apu and still failed to attend his own parents burial

of what relevance is the Apu and Banga that your lord and saviour that refuse to grace in his parents burial
Are you this dumb or are you just pretending to be dumb?? must you turn everything to tribal bashing? if i call awolowo a fool now all hell will let loose.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by Chochovini: 7:23am On Feb 20, 2020
itsme01:

shocked

food for winners, multi billionaires and Royalty.. especialy if the ogbonno is swimming with kponmo and stock fish
. Waoh! Now, U make me salivate. BUT then, that‘s one of Igbo‘s best food. As a matter of fact, the Igbos first come 2 mind whenever Stock Fish is being mentioned. Just like the Yorubas for Kponmo.
Talking abt Nigerian soup and delicacies, the Calabar ppl soup called “Edikiankong“ (I dont know if I got the spelling right though), is standing out. Follows by Afan soup and the rest. So, what am I driving @ here? Every ppl hv their different delicacies and every food 2 me is special it their own way.
May ur day b sweet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by itsme01: 7:25am On Feb 20, 2020
Chochovini:
. Waoh! Now, U make me salivate. BUT then, that‘s one of Igbo‘s best food. As a matter of fact, the Igbos first come 2 mind whenever Stock Fish is being mentioned. Just like the Yorubas for Kponmo.
Talking abt Nigerian soup and delicacies, the Calabar ppl soup called “Edikiankong“ (I dont know if I got the spelling right though), is standing out. Follows by Afan soup and the rest. So, what am I driving @ here? Every ppl hv their different delicacies and every food 2 me is special it their own way.
May ur day b sweet.

lol just trolling the Ofe Nsala brothers

have a productive day too

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by Chochovini: 7:39am On Feb 20, 2020
itsme01:

lol just trolling the Ofe Nsala brothers

have a productive day too
. Misconstrued. If u really want 2 identify pple by their food or delicacy then I am not the ofe Nsala stuff but the “OKOHO“ soup proudly 4rm the Idoma race in Benue state.
Smile.
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:40am On Feb 20, 2020
eduman365:
AJ must stop wasting his time visiting politicians and traditional rulers who have nothing to add to him.

Remember one Day carrer Will end and carrer Will left you alone, What left? Your People, close with your People now before career seprete you from them.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by Goodnigga: 7:42am On Feb 20, 2020
FuckThaMod:
I wonder why all their kings bleach cry
From oluwo of iwo down to alafin cry
their calling
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by ghettochild4u(m): 7:45am On Feb 20, 2020
FuckThaMod:
I wonder why all their kings bleach cry
From oluwo of iwo down to alafin cry
Dem Wan look handsome ni...
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by ijabiken1(m): 7:49am On Feb 20, 2020
ebukajay184:
Pictures of Nigerian world heavyweight boxing champion, Anthony Joshua with the Akarigbo of Remo In Sagamu, Ogun State, Oba Babatunde Ajayi.

See photos below

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8wXGTjg1PZ/?igshid=6lmpu3n6s8k9
this is a big disgrace to the Royal father,why will he dress like that to the Royal palace,that is rubbish
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by nestkojex(m): 7:53am On Feb 20, 2020
I wish him the best
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by Godwin2am(m): 7:58am On Feb 20, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Omoluabi , some envious ipobian cant understand the reason why such visit to his root is important... AJ abeg enjoy Amala and ewedu, Gbegiri and Ogufe.. the food for the World Champions, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Forbes Billionaires and not some Akpu and Ofe Nsala the food for runaway cowards and fugitives

as much as I love your write up, before this week end you will stand before an Igbo man to buy your needs. you certainly can't do without them
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by darediamond(m): 8:02am On Feb 20, 2020
MadeInTokyo:
Joshua don go back to sagamu to collect another juju for his next fight

grin grin OMO ake jatijati!!! grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by itsme01: 8:04am On Feb 20, 2020
Godwin2am:

as much as I love your write up, before this week end you will stand before an Igbo man to buy your needs. you certainly can't do without them

Igbos and Igbos are quite different.. well meaning Ibos never threatened us with Ofe Nsala day, and the ones who threatened us and insulted us severaly, calling our leaders, kings and pastors names are ipobian who are now at large and fugitives
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by darediamond(m): 8:04am On Feb 20, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

A punch from this fist fit destroy person skeleton oh shocked check out the size of AJ's fist and that of Oba Babatunde
grin my broda, ai no know say you see am 2 ooo!!
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by darediamond(m): 8:09am On Feb 20, 2020
irunoko:
exactly.if he gets closer to them they'll start involving him in their dirty diabolical shiiiii.these are not the kinds of people you move close to at all .all they think of is evil, scheming, manipulation and JuJu...tuehhh
comes

You are empty inside.

The 3 elements of Life is EARTH, WATER AND AIR!

So tell me what makes you differently?
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by irunoko(m): 8:11am On Feb 20, 2020
darediamond:
comes

You are empty inside.

The 3 elements of Life is EARTH, WATER AND AIR!

So tell me what makes you differently?
what is this one yapping ABOUT? undecided
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by armadeo(m): 8:17am On Feb 20, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

A punch from this fist fit destroy person skeleton oh shocked check out the size of AJ's fist and that of Oba Babatunde

Guy the first size shock me. No wonder he's a boxer. Men one blow na heavens gate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by Joystark(f): 8:17am On Feb 20, 2020
Wash hand well, chop with Elders.
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by darediamond(m): 8:24am On Feb 20, 2020
irunoko:
what is this one yapping ABOUT? undecided

I surely know you will find it hard to link the dots.
You sure know nothing about dynamics of life.
Spew anything in reply, all I know is I have helped to start helping yourself.

A.J is free to utilize the 3 elements which are continuos.
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:25am On Feb 20, 2020
eduman365:

AJ is from Sagamu, tell me exactly whats bad in visiting his King. Just tell me.
#Orisagamu
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 20, 2020
bigtt76:
It's part of the preparations naaa. The jazzing up part or you think say na with clear eyes Andy Ruiz take de flex forget to train? cheesy

Just wait and see, his next opponent will either call off the fight due to injury or something tongue

LOL

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by woleabayo(f): 8:32am On Feb 20, 2020
proud omo iye mi...eso e
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 20, 2020
Truthisit:

Don't worry. He knows when to practice and how to balance work and life.
Thank you alamoju.

LOL Don't blame me, Ogbeni Alaimoju grin

Bro, when I see what politicians and traditional rulers do in this country, I don't think they deserve recognition at all... They don't really love their people. And the reason why Nigeria is here today is because of their poor leadership. They just want to associate with those who have made it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua / How To Place Bet And Get 50% Back If A Game Cut (cutting One) / Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.