Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) (73570 Views)

Anthony Joshua Visits Mentally And Physically Challenged At Module Home (photos) / Anthony Joshua Visits Makoko Community In Lagos, Nigeria / Anthony Joshua Visits Nigeria As He Gives His Fans "Chop Knuckle" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
Franklin6789:
see blew
see blew kor, see blown ni .
No go find work.. Scammer ode. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:59pm On Feb 19, 2020
why this king dey bleach? see as him be like expired meat
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:00am On Feb 20, 2020
splendour7:
Aj My Man!!! Dont Let This People Weaken You With Amala And Ewedu!

And free oloshos that will be arranged for him unless he controls his ........ His Royal Highness kinda have a striking resemblance with his Royal Majesty, the Alaafin of Oyo
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by Stmarc(m): 12:03am On Feb 20, 2020
I hope we can celebrate our
upcoming potentials.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by bigwale90: 12:03am On Feb 20, 2020
So he has to train every blessed day with no time off. Why are we Africans full of negativity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 20, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Omoluabi , some envious ipobian cant understand the reason why such visit to his root is important... AJ abeg enjoy Amala and ewedu, Gbegiri and Ogufe.. the food for the World Champions, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Forbes Billionaires and not some Akpu and Ofe Nsala the food for runaway cowards and fugitives

Thank God AJ does not know you because he would have been infested with the tribalist diseases which is incurable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by ultimatekint(m): 12:18am On Feb 20, 2020
AccessME:
Na which fight Joshua dey prepare 4 so?
I learnt his preparing for a fight with ACCESSME.
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by fbexpert: 12:19am On Feb 20, 2020
[quote author=itsme01 post=86795746] cool

Omoluabi , some envious ipobian cant understand the reason why such visit to his root is important... AJ abeg enjoy Amala and ewedu, Gbegiri and Ogufe.. the food for the World Champions, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Forbes Billionaires and not some Akpu and Ofe Nsala the food for runaway cowards and fugitives

I pity ur ass

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by linearity: 12:22am On Feb 20, 2020
Eagleboney:
The last picture eeh,
the photographer no learn work at all

The people wey go curse the photographer for that last picture no bi here oh!

How can they be so close to history and took part in the documentation of that history only to be left out as in cut of the finally released product?
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by linearity: 12:23am On Feb 20, 2020
Wodosexah:
M-a-c-ay en-e-r-gy

15% cap-tal every 2* weeks

Cap-tal paid back in the 10*th week

wha-t-S-app
0-90-18-24-6-8-61

0-7083-11-9-1-00

So mugus still dey fall for dis old format?
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by airmark(m): 12:29am On Feb 20, 2020
ednut1:
there is no training for chin. You either have it or not

Thete is training to build muscles around your neck to reduce impact of punches. Mike Tyson did it and it helped.
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by yarimo(m): 12:29am On Feb 20, 2020
mytime24:
My crush embarassed

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by Caustic001: 12:37am On Feb 20, 2020
Eagleboney:
The last picture eeh,
the photographer no learn work at all
be like photoshop grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by therajah: 12:39am On Feb 20, 2020
splendour7:
Aj My Man!!! Dont Let This People Weaken You With Amala And Ewedu!
It is the amala and ewedu that made him the champion. The last meal b4 he takes b4 any fight is amala..
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by therajah: 12:46am On Feb 20, 2020
Kaytixy:
the way Wilder go take beat this aj go surprise you. That Wilder guy that fights like a mad dog with heavy punches.
Do you think he went to the palace to joke?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by therajah: 12:48am On Feb 20, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

And free oloshos that will be arranged for him unless he controls his ........ His Royal Highness kinda have a striking resemblance with his Royal Majesty, the Alaafin of Oyo
Dont let DJ cuppy swear for u oh!
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by juman(m): 12:57am On Feb 20, 2020
Just imaging if the guy was an igbo man, the igbos would have been screaming up and down.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by Wizikal(m): 1:02am On Feb 20, 2020
Tracing his limb bones
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 1:13am On Feb 20, 2020
Money + fame = Crush
Lemme hustle my hustle as well
mytime24:
My crush embarassed
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by Guestlander: 1:24am On Feb 20, 2020
Omoluabi.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by Kingsoshy(m): 1:26am On Feb 20, 2020
�����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by Chuzoetoh(m): 1:33am On Feb 20, 2020
utenwuson:
Why is Joshua fist you big abeg
is DAT English you just vomited?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by Chuzoetoh(m): 1:38am On Feb 20, 2020
juman:
Just imaging if the guy was an igbo man, the igbos would have been screaming up and down.

Mpa gi!
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by Queenethronke: 1:39am On Feb 20, 2020
Hello, I'm Aderonke. I'm a freelance writer highly skilled in Article and blog post writing.
*I share awesome tips on my status(Job offers, Free course links, poems, Business insights and success story)*.
I would like you to join my WhatsApp family

Please Save my no following this link

https:///2uc5j8D

Or message me +2348165064602

And help repost to your contacts.
Thanks a lot
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by mullerman: 2:54am On Feb 20, 2020
Anthony joshua is LOVE
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 3:08am On Feb 20, 2020
Afonja Boxer.. That's Lovely But What's Our People From North Good At Self??
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:11am On Feb 20, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked A punch from this fist fit destroy person skeleton oh shocked check out the size of AJ's fist and that of Oba Babatunde
In fact, I was going to say “destroy the skull” but you are correct, with AJ’s fist that big and his strength, the recipient of his punch will suffer from skeleton failure grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:26am On Feb 20, 2020
therajah:
Dont let DJ cuppy swear for u oh!
Hahahaha
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by SoSlimOlak(m): 3:29am On Feb 20, 2020
AJ don't tell me you went to renew power again grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by EasternPrince: 4:04am On Feb 20, 2020
eduman365:
AJ must stop wasting his time visiting politicians and traditional rulers who have nothing to add to him.

He needs to train harder and focus on achieving the undisputed title.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

I don't know of Antony sha.
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by omonla10(m): 4:11am On Feb 20, 2020
see AJ no wristwatch or jewelry

coman see naija yahoo boy wey hammer 10,000 dollars lasan.. u go fear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua / Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time / How To Place Bet And Get 50% Back If A Game Cut (cutting One)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.