Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) (73569 Views)

Anthony Joshua Visits Mentally And Physically Challenged At Module Home (photos) / Anthony Joshua Visits Makoko Community In Lagos, Nigeria / Anthony Joshua Visits Nigeria As He Gives His Fans "Chop Knuckle" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by Jesuyinka01(m): 8:35am On Feb 20, 2020
too much oo(quote author=itsme01 post=86795746] cool

Omoluabi , some envious ipobian cant understand the reason why such visit to his root is important... AJ abeg enjoy Amala and ewedu, Gbegiri and Ogufe.. the food for the World Champions, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Forbes Billionaires and not some Akpu and Ofe Nsala the food for runaway cowards and fugitives

.[/quote]
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by Kingrexyl(m): 8:41am On Feb 20, 2020
mytime24:
My crush embarassed
Shut up!
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by Engrgreg231(m): 8:44am On Feb 20, 2020
See what fame can lead to let me see how CAC can stop him from visiting their office for this dress
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by vertueptime: 8:52am On Feb 20, 2020
ebukajay184:
Pictures of Nigerian world heavyweight boxing champion, Anthony Joshua with the Akarigbo of Remo In Sagamu, Ogun State, Oba Babatunde Ajayi.

See photos below

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8wXGTjg1PZ/?igshid=6lmpu3n6s8k9

The oba has bleached to high heavens
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by deebrain(m): 9:02am On Feb 20, 2020
Sir, stop trying too hard to become a celebrity, which you already are.

As a combat sportsman, your life is for training, competitions, more training and solid time of rest mostly in solitary.

Stop this going up and down to salute people that don't really send you as a person but want a piece of the celebrity pie.

Ask Samuel Peter. They will dump your ass the moment you are no longer the current rave.
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by Konquest: 9:06am On Feb 20, 2020
splendour7:
Aj My Man!!! Dont Let This People Weaken You With Amala And Ewedu!
^^^^
^^^^
How can his people use amala and ewedu to weaken him undecided

Ijebu and Remo sub-group of the Yoruba people of Lagos State
and Ogun State who Anthony Joshua shares direct ancestral ties
with do NOT have amala as their national food.

It is Ikokore they eat and some other delicacies.
Check up Ijebu delicacies online.

It is the Oyo-Yorubas that have amala as a national
food.

The Ekitis, Ijesas, Ondos, etc are noted for pounded
yam as their national food with goat meat egusi
soup, morning, afternoon, and at night etc. grin

There are regional differences in foods eaten by
the Yoruba people based on soups and others
and not the amala and ewedu some people
erroneously think is the only food in the
entire Yorubaland extending from Nigeria
to Benin Republic and Togo... with Yoruba
settlers located even in Ghana since the days
of the Oyo Empire centuries back.
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by shogsman(m): 9:08am On Feb 20, 2020
Ko si wahala,make e dey run up and down until Wilder crush his skul.
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by PervertProphet: 9:27am On Feb 20, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

A punch from this fist fit destroy person skeleton oh shocked check out the size of AJ's fist and that of Oba Babatunde

Hahahaha!

Awon Nairaland Diligent Spotters Club.
These ones have eyes that can spot an atom in a picture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by gambia(m): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Shut up!

grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 9:40am On Feb 20, 2020
I like this guy as a human being, and not a boxer.

He is very humble.

God bless him. And may his dreams be fulfilled.
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 9:45am On Feb 20, 2020
dokie:
While AJ enjoys his time in naija, he should remember he has owes the world a fight with wilder. With that in mind, he should spend more time training on how to absorb real hard punches on the scale of wilders'.

He will beat Wilder.

All he needs to do is avoid Wilder's right hand.

Wilder gets schooled all the time. He is an average boxer with a powerful right hand.

In summary, the only thing Wilder has going for him is his right hand.

AJ has at least some skills, and has powerful combinations, and can fight strictly to instructions like he showed against Parker and Ruiz II.
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:49am On Feb 20, 2020
DennisEche:
What's with Afonja chiefs and bleaching, from Alaafin,his wives down to obas and bales

It is called inferiority complexity, 95% of afonjas bleach and 80% of those 90 don't know how to bleach....It's always irritating to me

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by Splendor27: 10:10am On Feb 20, 2020
eduman365:
AJ must stop wasting his time visiting politicians and traditional rulers who have nothing to add to him.

He needs to train harder and focus on achieving the undisputed title.
we Yoruba don't forget or neglect our background,,no matter what or who we become....more over there is time for everything,,so please don't blame.
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 20, 2020
Splendor27:
we Yoruba don't forget or neglect our background,,no matter what or who we become....more over there is time for everything,,so please don't blame.

Alaye I'm a Yoruba man too. But awon oba ati ijoye towa nita nisiyin, won like yama yama... Awon Oluwo and co. All those people will ruin his image if he keeps frolicking with them.
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by happiness4ever(m): 10:44am On Feb 20, 2020
He got strong back up. Our battle is not only physical. If you know you know brother cool
dollarsplenty:
A.J. should create more time for serious training regime. Wilder and Fury are in line for him to beat in order to become the real undisputed champion of the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by splendour7(m): 10:59am On Feb 20, 2020
Konquest:
^^^^ ^^^^ How can his people use amala and ewedu to weaken him undecided
Ijebu and Remo sub-group of the Yoruba people of Lagos State and Ogun State who Anthony Joshua shares direct ancestral ties with do NOT have amala as their national food.
It is Ikokore they eat and some other delicacies. Check up Ijebu delicacies online.
It is the Oyo-Yorubas that have amala as a national food.
The Ekitis, Ijesas, Ondos, etc are noted for pounded yam as their national food with goat meat egusi soup, morning, afternoon, and at night etc. grin
There are regional differences in foods eaten by the Yoruba people based on soups and others and not the amala and ewedu some people erroneously think is the only food in the entire Yorubaland extending from Nigeria to Benin Republic and Togo... with Yoruba settlers located even in Ghana since the days of the Oyo Empire centuries back.

thanx for the tips...

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by 77up(m): 11:16am On Feb 20, 2020
eduman365:
AJ must stop wasting his time visiting politicians and traditional rulers who have nothing to add to him.

He needs to train harder and focus on achieving the undisputed title.
and who tell you he's not training

Paying homage to his people shouldn't cause headiche now wink
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by Sexycardib: 11:18am On Feb 20, 2020
CCTV caught How POP SMOKE was Murdered in His Home by Unknown Men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMQl46r3ZiQ
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 11:22am On Feb 20, 2020
splendour7:
Are you this dumb or are you just pretending to be dumb?? must you turn everything to tribal bashing? if i call awolowo a fool now all hell will let loose.

Awolowo that influence many things in Nigeria can't be a fool when ojukwu the coward who sacrifice your naive forefathers is adore and worshipped

who will fight for Biafra and Igbo land if a whole general can run and the UN invitee couldn't grace in his parents Burial

if i hear the word coward from Igbo here again, you go hear em. coward is running away from burying your owns parents because you Dont want to sacrifice for a country you pledge for

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by Konquest: 11:46am On Feb 20, 2020
splendour7:
thanx for the tips...

@splendour7
You are welcome... and do have a great year ahead! smiley
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
Whobedatte:
Aluwo loading ..
Wilder won't survive round 2
i'm telling u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by Splendor27: 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
eduman365:

Alaye I'm a Yoruba man too. But awon oba ati ijoye towa nita nisiyin, won like yama yama... Awon Oluwo and co. All those people will ruin his image if he keeps frolicking with them.
yes is true.....now I got it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by VicM6: 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
If you are tire of loosing to betting companies and want to win back your money, hit me up on watsap...... ZERO, SEVEN, ZERO, ONE, EIGHT, EIGHT, NINE, TWO, SEVEN, ONE, SEVEN.
don't miss this great opportunity.....
GOD BLESS US ALL.

NOTE: please it's not by force to chat me up o, it's for serious minded people only. Thank you
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by mytime24(f): 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Shut up!
undecided

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by irunoko(m): 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
darediamond:

I surely know you will find it hard to link the dots.
You sure know nothing about dynamics of life.
Spew anything in reply, all I know is I have helped to start helping yourself.

A.J is free to utilize the 3 elements which are continuos.
he is trying to develop relationship with people that will relegate him to their level.you don't deal with pigs and not get stained.bye!
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by Niccoloimhotep: 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
Renforce:
Nice! This guy is just too humble.

For just 135k you could get a 1kva Inverter, 100AH rugged deep cycle battery, 150w panel and a 30A controller + installation. The system would serve 10hrs daily on basic loadings. Call on us now!
no phone number na wah for you ooo
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by Renforce: 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
Niccoloimhotep:
no phone number na wah for you ooo

My signature bears my contact. However its 08069825433
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 4:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
HAKYN1:

Product of Aba slum, you can't understand because the concept of Kings and Chiefs is alien to Osuland before the whites started appointing warrant chiefs for them so as to stop behaving like barbarians.
Answer the question sir
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by Kingrexyl(m): 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
mytime24:
undecided
I said shut up! >;(
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by Ubdavis(m): 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
Are u sure AJ is a "Nigerian" ?. U may have to revisit that statement...
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) by Blesyn22(m): 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
Heavy fist!

Hadn't being NL posted where Joshua was the only one raising his fist against Oba Ajayi and you saw the look on the oba's face, you would know that fist is enough to solve naija problem

#AJ #fist #of #adjustment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua / Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time / How To Place Bet And Get 50% Back If A Game Cut (cutting One)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.