Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Between A Richman With Low Sex Drive&a Poor Aphrodisiac,who Would U Rather Pick? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between A Richman With Low Sex Drive&a Poor Aphrodisiac,who Would U Rather Pick? (1514 Views)

Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers / Ladies Will U Rather Marry A Boy With Money Or A Man With Little Cash?? / Guys Which Would U Rather Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between A Richman With Low Sex Drive&a Poor Aphrodisiac,who Would U Rather Pick? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ladies would you rather put up with a rich 'dangote' that wouldn't guarantee you of 2 minutes sex over a 'rodeo' without a penny?
Re: Between A Richman With Low Sex Drive&a Poor Aphrodisiac,who Would U Rather Pick? by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
Rich of cause, Nigerians and this bed thing everytime, there is more to marriage to worry about than just that. There are Toys etc anyways
Re: Between A Richman With Low Sex Drive&a Poor Aphrodisiac,who Would U Rather Pick? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2020
100% of Nigerian women will chose the rich man and cheat instead.

5 Likes

Re: Between A Richman With Low Sex Drive&a Poor Aphrodisiac,who Would U Rather Pick? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:27am On Feb 20, 2020
Lack of money in marriage is as bad as lack of sex.

1 Like

Re: Between A Richman With Low Sex Drive&a Poor Aphrodisiac,who Would U Rather Pick? by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 20, 2020
Abeg rich. Sex is not food. Who even engages in sex on empty stomach?
Money males the world go round.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between A Richman With Low Sex Drive&a Poor Aphrodisiac,who Would U Rather Pick? by Petyprincess(f): 2:02am On Feb 20, 2020
Of course rich man,even he if he is 10 seconds sef, as long as he can impregnate me angry
Re: Between A Richman With Low Sex Drive&a Poor Aphrodisiac,who Would U Rather Pick? by ImaIma1(f): 6:55am On Feb 20, 2020
Moralgladiator:
100% of Nigerian women will chose the rich man and cheat instead.

So Nigerian men love poverty. Since it's only Nigerian ladies that like money.

1 Like

Re: Between A Richman With Low Sex Drive&a Poor Aphrodisiac,who Would U Rather Pick? by Skmoda360(m): 7:01am On Feb 20, 2020
Petyprincess:
Of course rich man,even he if he is 10 seconds sef, as long as he can impregnate me angry
hehehehehhehe grin grin grin
Re: Between A Richman With Low Sex Drive&a Poor Aphrodisiac,who Would U Rather Pick? by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 20, 2020
ImaIma1:

Teaser is for Nigerian women. Truth hurts...
Re: Between A Richman With Low Sex Drive&a Poor Aphrodisiac,who Would U Rather Pick? by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 20, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Then end up cheating because it's in una DNA
Re: Between A Richman With Low Sex Drive&a Poor Aphrodisiac,who Would U Rather Pick? by ImaIma1(f): 8:05am On Feb 20, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Teaser is for Nigerian women. Truth hurts...

No truth here hurts. I am proudly a Nigerian woman and I like money. At least I work to earn mine
Re: Between A Richman With Low Sex Drive&a Poor Aphrodisiac,who Would U Rather Pick? by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 20, 2020
ImaIma1:

No truth here hurts. I am proudly a Nigerian woman and I like money. At least I work to earn mine

Good for you then!
Re: Between A Richman With Low Sex Drive&a Poor Aphrodisiac,who Would U Rather Pick? by Lamanii22(f): 10:51am On Feb 20, 2020
Rich ni o... There are other ways to enjoy each other... Shouldn't be all about sex.. Plus there are natural ways to cure this 2 minutes thang...
Re: Between A Richman With Low Sex Drive&a Poor Aphrodisiac,who Would U Rather Pick? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
ImaIma1:

Try to alway understand the context of statements before countering it.
Men don"t reason like women, if you pick 10 men out & also 10 women out ask what there ideal partner is, 9 of 10 men will just say a decent woman while 10 of 10 women wil chorus he must be a rich man.
When a gurl tells her friend about a new guy ... the only question they ask, is he rich buh if a guy tell is friends about a new gurl ... they only tin they wana know is if he as fvcked her grin.
it so rare to see a guy having mentality of i must marry a rich woman.

1 Like

Re: Between A Richman With Low Sex Drive&a Poor Aphrodisiac,who Would U Rather Pick? by ImaIma1(f): 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
youwanbanme:

Try to alway understand the context of statements before countering it.
Men don"t reason like women, if you pick 10 men out & also 10 women out ask what there ideal partner is, 9 of 10 men will just say a decent woman while 10 of 10 women wil chorus he must be a rich man.
When a gurl tells her friend about a new guy ... the only question they ask, is he rich buh if a guy tell is friends about a new gurl ... they only tin they wana know is if he as fvcked her grin.
it so rare to see a guy having mentality of i must marry a rich woman.

Sorry I am not aware of this idea. When I was dating, my friends or siblings didn't ask me if he was rich.
Re: Between A Richman With Low Sex Drive&a Poor Aphrodisiac,who Would U Rather Pick? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
Date one and cheat with the other. grin
Re: Between A Richman With Low Sex Drive&a Poor Aphrodisiac,who Would U Rather Pick? by LordAzubuike(f): 11:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
People like you and that Lamanii22 end up cheating outside. You chop his money while you search for good dick elsewhere.
Re: Between A Richman With Low Sex Drive&a Poor Aphrodisiac,who Would U Rather Pick? by Goldiano(m): 12:13am On Feb 21, 2020
Petyprincess:
and you use runs to collect great dick abi
Re: Between A Richman With Low Sex Drive&a Poor Aphrodisiac,who Would U Rather Pick? by Goldiano(m): 12:15am On Feb 21, 2020
LordAzubuike:

People like you and that Lamanii22 end up cheating outside. You chop his money while you search for good dick elsewhere.
don't mind her

(1) (Reply)

My Life After Camp (NYSC) / Nig Man Fractures His Penis While Engaging In Rigorous Sex With His Partner / Is This A New Scam Or Blackmail?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.