Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement (40352 Views)

Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate / Tinubu: The Criteria To Pick My Running Mate Is In My Pocket Book / Olusegun Bamgbose: I Am Considering Yusuf Buhari As My Running Mate In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement by DAVE5(m): 8:44am On Feb 20, 2020
Tobeheax:
M-a-c-ay en-e-r-gy

15% cap-tal every 2* weeks

Cap-tal paid back in the 10*th week

wha-t-S-app
0-90-18-24-6-8-61

0-7083-11-9-1-00

15% every 2 weeks, that if I give you 1m, two weeks I get back 1,150,000 right

Please what business do you guys engage in before I push my money to you and I think all well meaning nairalanders would really love to do business with you if you can share how you produce interest for our monies

I can't contact you personally right now till I get confirmation from you sir
Re: Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement by Blackeuropean: 8:46am On Feb 20, 2020
Awol1:
First of all, Oshiomole is to blame for not doing a thorough check on a candidate as huge as deputy governorship candidate.

Second, INEC for it's stupidity not to have disqualified a candidate with seven names. They are getting used to affidavit since Buhari.

Third, his visit to Tinubu has something to do with his predicament.

Knowing there were factions in his party, why did he rush to choose a side?

No one taught him the policy of nonalignment?

Stand alone, and courted like a bride.
On point
Re: Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement by Phygo(m): 8:47am On Feb 20, 2020
Gforce2015:

Mary Odili is a corrupt judge. Peter Odili's corruption case was concluded in a most laughable judgment.
We talking about Lyon and not peter.
If Mary is corrupt then Tanko is corruption.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement by Caseless: 8:49am On Feb 20, 2020
Awol1:
First of all, Oshiomole is to blame for not doing a thorough check on a candidate as huge as deputy governorship candidate.

Second, INEC for it's stupidity not to have disqualified a candidate with seven names. They are getting used to affidavit since Buhari.

oshiomhole has no blame. You people should quit that line of reasoning.
Re: Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement by ejimatic: 8:51am On Feb 20, 2020
lackren:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/dont-blame-my-running-mate-lyon-speaks-on-scourt-judgement/amp
. You did not give any reason for not blaming your three in one deputy. Adegi. Degi. Emanayo
Re: Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement by ABINTUK(m): 8:58am On Feb 20, 2020
EagleNest:
Neither did Father Mbaka see this coming grin

You mean?

Re: Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement by 4X4: 9:11am On Feb 20, 2020
IT'S REALLY BECAUSE OF THAT NAME LYON IT SOUNDS LIKE A FOOTBALL CLUB.
Re: Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement by ShipChina2naija: 9:11am On Feb 20, 2020
frankmoney:
I hate this word ...of what good has PDP been to bayelsa ... The state is very underdeveloped . The same way people will say north is APC but the region is underdeveloped . You people should remove this nonsense party thing from your head and vote based on candidate
Talk truth,,have you been to bayelsa state before or na them say them say you Carry as fact..?? Apart from lagos which other state in Nigeria is not very underdeveloped.
Re: Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement by akdjr(m): 9:33am On Feb 20, 2020
Your hate for Oshio Baba is always out of point. It is the statutory responsibility of INEC to verify the credentials of a candidate and in the case of the deputy, his certificate is not questionable but the change of names made it look so and I am sure the legal team will be explore every legal means to restore the mandate. quote author=hisexcellency34 post=86801955]Thank you Lyon. Instead of blaming the deputy, why not blame Oshiomhole who failed to his job by screening the certificates[/quote]
Re: Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:41am On Feb 20, 2020
Awol1:

INEC obeyed court of appeal judgement that allowed APC to contest the election of Nov 19th,so don't blame them
Re: Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement by Goldencheese(m): 9:53am On Feb 20, 2020
Very good.
Re: Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement by Dansuqi: 10:03am On Feb 20, 2020
I see him reclaiming his popular mandate
Re: Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement by Sunsets: 10:05am On Feb 20, 2020
I know this string of sophisticated grammar cannot emanate from the buccal cavity of Lyon. I was wondering what has reset his English.
lackren:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/dont-blame-my-running-mate-lyon-speaks-on-scourt-judgement/amp
Re: Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement by frankmoney(m): 10:14am On Feb 20, 2020
ShipChina2naija:
Talk truth,,have you been to bayelsa state before or na them say them say you Carry as fact..?? Apart from lagos which other state in Nigeria is not very underdeveloped.
I have lived and worked in bayelsa oga ... The state when compared to other states in the south south is underdeveloped ...
Re: Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement by ShipChina2naija: 10:44am On Feb 20, 2020
frankmoney:
I have lived and worked in bayelsa oga ... The state when compared to other states in the south south is underdeveloped ...
Other states like where?? Every other southern states apart from their capitals ,no where within the states are very developed ...
Re: Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement by frankmoney(m): 11:07am On Feb 20, 2020
ShipChina2naija:
Other states like where?? Every other southern states apart from their capitals ,no where within the states are very developed ...
like rivers, Delta , akwa ibom and Calabar ... Even the capital yenegoa is not developed
Re: Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement by africanusvu(m): 11:12am On Feb 20, 2020
AOB1:
Then who are we going to blame undecided
. blame yourself for being a Nigerian
Re: Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement by ShipChina2naija: 11:33am On Feb 20, 2020
frankmoney:
like rivers, Delta , akwa ibom and Calabar ... Even the capital yenegoa is not developed
okay sir...............
Re: Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement by Charly68: 11:42am On Feb 20, 2020
Carry your cross my Brother . .nothing concerns us over APC bad luck in Bayelsa
Re: Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
frankmoney:
I hate this word ...of what good has PDP been to bayelsa ... The state is very underdeveloped . The same way people will say north is APC but the region is underdeveloped . You people should remove this nonsense party thing from your head and vote based on candidate
I like that you know pdp is useless. But that u think a party who fields an ineligible candidate will fare better baffles me. Do u think his running mate got there by mere merit? Or do u think they put him there because he is the best and cleanest man apc could find?
By he time he gets there there will be no difference btw pdp and apc cos both he an Lyon will have to loot to pay back those who helped them rig their way in...
In summary, stop waiting or believing one party or the other is the solution to your problem or Nigeria's problem.
Re: Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement by shadrach77: 1:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
The Bayelsa verdict was worse than the Imo verdict. How can you punish a whole state because of the mistake of one man? There was a reason why the people rejected the PDP guy. What is the reason for running an election if the will of the people will be scuttled by the court? An election re-run would have been the proper solution
Re: Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement by shadrach77: 1:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
shadrach77:
The Bayelsa verdict was worse than the Imo verdict. How can you punish a whole state because of the mistake of one man? There was a reason why the people rejected the PDP guy. What is the reason for running an election if the will of the people will be scuttled by the court? An election re-run would have been the proper solution
Re: Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement by Lovelive: 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
Akon:" blame it on me"
Re: Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement by Indispensable85(m): 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2020
David Lyon has a date with destiny in the month of March. He'll be sworn in as governor of bayelsa in the month of March.
Re: Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement by Yebosola(m): 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2020
Awol1:

Tinubu x 3,God really has the back of this man,no days passes without mentioning of this Jagaban Bogu
Re: Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement by Yebosola(m): 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
[quote author=Ayed44 post=86802257]We should not blame the certificate forger. We should blame Oshiomohle instead, abi?[/quote
]

Jokers on NL,u deh mind them,Oshiomohle has turned to seer that will know the laps of snails inside shell.Yeyenatus
Re: Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement by Monday60655(m): 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
After all the destruction done by your instructed boys, you re now back to your sense. Just relax and come back after four years. But by then PDP would have put themselves in order in Bayelsa. That means no hope under the evil APC. Just have a rethink.
Re: Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement by 9jahotblog: 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
frankmoney:
i don hear you . Ask lagosians.
Re: Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement by EagleNest(m): 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
ABINTUK:

You mean?

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo / EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Lamorde Removed / Mob Destroys Ahmed Mohammed Ketso's Private Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.