Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy (23194 Views)

Aliyu Abubakar Dies In Car Accident: Aisha Abubakar's Son Dies / Buhari Appoints Aliyu Abubakar Musa As New Chief Personal Security Officer / Buhari Re-nominates Aliyu Abubakar NCC Job, Rejected In 2016 By Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 20, 2020
Lol
Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:53am On Feb 20, 2020
They don't have oil but they're stealing everything from South South. God will punish every South South man nd woman that has turned him or herself a slave to this northeners. One day God will judge those who have sabotaged my land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by DAVE5(m): 10:53am On Feb 20, 2020
helinues:
If our government is truly fighting corruption, this man should be arrested and extradite to Italy to face his corruption case

Not just arrest and extradition ohh, money should be recovered in full then extra charges for damages and put to good use

But my guess is he'd either not face punishment for his crime or even if he does and funds recovered, it would be re-looted
Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by SocialJustice: 10:54am On Feb 20, 2020
IamD18:
Rituals dey learn work for where Nigerian politicians dey
Some Nigerian politicians. You have to be very high level to participate in sharing this type of money.
Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by AMvanquish: 10:54am On Feb 20, 2020
AA Oil has been long in this game! This guy that fronts for alot of Big time politicians..

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by Reference(m): 10:54am On Feb 20, 2020
Only restructuring can save Nigeria. A structure that puts a man such as this in cahoots with oil multinationals simply cannot be explained in any rational country.

Are we the only with natural resources. Why can't we just copy the models, systems, structures of those nations that donot hsve these issues. We complain endlessly yet insist on living in a bug free swamp...is that not madness?

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by grandstar(m): 10:56am On Feb 20, 2020
helinues:
If our government is truly fighting corruption, this man should be arrested and extradite to Italy to face his corruption case

An extradition request needs to be made. There is a process involved. It is the extradition request the security agencies will now respond to.

The suspect may however challenge the extradition in court and frustrate the process. That is what senator Kasumu has being doing.
Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by Efejusttoocute: 10:59am On Feb 20, 2020
I'll continue to say Nigeria is a shithole� Spit
Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by ruggedtimi(m): 11:00am On Feb 20, 2020
Oh God when will i involve in such deal
Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by Jarus(m): 11:03am On Feb 20, 2020
This house
Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by joelag: 11:08am On Feb 20, 2020
Baba God, I need this kind connection to be disbursing heavy networking funds, to different parties involved in an oil deal.
Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by chinolization: 11:11am On Feb 20, 2020
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by Lovelyn451(f): 11:20am On Feb 20, 2020
Arijude:
All the rich northerners are all fraud
BT we southerners are only good at calling out our own people in govt. While the northerners protect their own e.g Gej was a thief while Buhari and Abacha are saints

2 Likes

Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by mfm04622: 11:27am On Feb 20, 2020
JasonScoolari:
The money is alleged to come out of the $1.3 billion licence fee paid by Eni and Shell for access to the OPL-245 offshore oilfield located in the southern Niger Delta.

Paid $1.3billion to one abooki for access to the OPL-245 Offshore oilfield located in the Creeks of the SS?

When will my region rise and defend it's territories and properties?

This bring tears to my eyes.

Maybe you should ask GEJ how it happened!

3 Likes

Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 20, 2020
JasonScoolari:
The money is alleged to come out of the $1.3 billion licence fee paid by Eni and Shell for access to the OPL-245 offshore oilfield located in the southern Niger Delta.

Paid $1.3billion to one abooki for access to the OPL-245 Offshore oilfield located in the Creeks of the SS?

Aboki is working in collaboration with many others from the SS with the likes of gej and high chief tompolo.

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by Chicastle: 11:41am On Feb 20, 2020
Nag for fraud all this idiots dey trend
Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by lonelydora: 11:43am On Feb 20, 2020
No wonder he was able to buy that land in Abuja where he built his house for 1 billion naira
Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by Mykel51(m): 11:56am On Feb 20, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Brother, this thing weak me...GOD will forgive Lord LUGARD.

Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by Arijude(m): 11:58am On Feb 20, 2020
Lovelyn451:
BT we southerners are only good at calling out our own people in govt. While the northerners protect their own e.g Gej was a thief while Buhari and Abacha are saints
that is as a result of disunity in the south.
Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by obama30: 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
dre11:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/02/20/500m-bribe-nigerian-oil-mogul-aliyu-abubakar-faces-trial-in-italy/amp/

EFCC we are waiting to hear how you confiscate his bank account, seize his proprieties and send this man to Italian government as you do to suspected yahoo boys to America. this is time to know if the EFCC is working against the southern Youths or for all Nigeria. i blame vision-less southern governors to allow the EFCC sending their state youths to jail
Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by PicLtd: 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
BCISLTD:
Painful...aboki collecting money for oil block in Niger delta....and the people live in abject poverty...this is what I call the great Heist.!

They sold the 'Ibos are the problem' narrative to the Niger delta while stealing their resources.

Till today some Niger deltans are still under that spell, still witch-hunting the Igbos while the abookis loot their lands and drop a few nairas here and there in the guise of amnesty in order to keep the peace.

No foolishness is greater!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by PicLtd: 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
tommyken:
Why Yorubas and Igbos are busy fighting eachother the Northerns who are the real looters are busy grounding down the nation. Two Foolish sourthern tribes.

Which tribe currently empower the Abookis like their lives depended on it between the Igbo and yoruba?
Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by govwike: 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
[quote author=Mykel51 post=86807807][/quote]

Foolish people will still continue to quote this post without going to investigate the full matter here. because if they did they will know it was our own ss brothers GEJ and Dan Etete that used Abubakar to siphon $1.3 billion and distribute to cronies.

Our problem has always been jumping to conclusions that favour our own personal narratives without getting the full picture. And you are criticizing Buhari. shocked shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by Hoodgod(m): 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
Dicktion:
Y'all are gonna rant here for nothing... Cos nothing go happen
Wait! Is that not Atiku Abubakar's Sister's cousin's uncle's brother in-law brother
[img]https:///view/dog-dawg-eoq-wut-wtf-gif-9118700.gif[/img]

apc miscreant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Knocks Tinubu Over Secrecy In Lagos-Calabar Highway Project / Military Or Civilian Regime Make Your Choice And Why. / Boko Haram: Nigeria And Neighbours Chad, Cameroon And Niger Celebrate Victories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.