Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy (23196 Views)

Aliyu Abubakar Dies In Car Accident: Aisha Abubakar's Son Dies / Buhari Appoints Aliyu Abubakar Musa As New Chief Personal Security Officer / Buhari Re-nominates Aliyu Abubakar NCC Job, Rejected In 2016 By Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by BCISLTD: 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
PicLtd:

They sold the 'Ibos are the problem' narrative to the Niger delta while stealing their resources.

Till today some Niger deltans are under that spell, still witch-hunting the Igbos while the abookis loot their lands and drop a few nairas here and there in the guise of amnesty in order to keep the peace.

No foolishness is greater!

E dey pain me. ..that region should be looking like Dubai for the resources they are stealing from then...in the name of federal republic
Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by aylipple: 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ehen? Okay, perhaps this is one of the reasons his very imposing & popular mansion on Gana Street was marked "Under Investigation" by EFCC? I see.
Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by ab3458(m): 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
*fun facts The man is from Kogi state, he is the first to own a bugatti veron in abuja, he is one of the top real estate guys in abuja, he is friends with late alamieyeseigha infact he was on the people who bailed him.

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by Beetobee(f): 1:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
Dicktion:
Y'all are gonna rant here for nothing... Cos nothing go happen
Wait! Is that not Atiku Abubakar's Sister's cousin's uncle's brother in-law brother
[img]https:///view/dog-dawg-eoq-wut-wtf-gif-9118700.gif[/img]

Well, he is Ebira.
Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by TheMan3: 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
post=86806026:
Damn it!

They have milked, raped and plundered our darling nation to stupor since time immemorial.

God save Nigeria!

Shocked!! shocked shocked shocked
and what is your current paymaster doing? Don't worry very soon Nigerians will start posting your pictures so we can put a face to this Monica.

Tomorrow everyone will know those that contributed and supported this government. Goos or bad.
Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by andyanders: 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
I know him very well and too fvckin rich. Very kind and has lots of propeties in G.R.A Ikeja. If you happen to be at his office in Ikeja GRA on a Friday, you must smile home.
Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by jaxxy(m): 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
Aboki selling Niger delta oil. Lol

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by Iluvmycontr3: 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
helinues:
If our government is truly fighting corruption, this man should be arrested and extradite to Italy to face his corruption case

God has already blessed you to hav reasoned this way....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by dontbothermuch: 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
JasonScoolari:
The money is alleged to come out of the $1.3 billion licence fee paid by Eni and Shell for access to the OPL-245 offshore oilfield located in the southern Niger Delta.

Paid $1.3billion to one abooki for access to the OPL-245 Offshore oilfield located in the Creeks of the SS?

When will my region rise and defend it's territories and properties?

This bring tears to my eyes.
In as much as it's painful to bear, what do we do? We that are from the southern part of the country, Rivers in particular.
Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
PicLtd:

Which tribe currently empower the Abookis like their lives depended on it between the Igbo and yoruba?

But you have empowered them since 60s just 5years of allies btw sw and northern you are playing victim cards
Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by okoroemeka(m): 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
maynation:

Till today I still find it every hard to understand what these past leaders were thinking when they supported this sham called federalism. A certain region brings everything to the table and some backward parasites somewhere feed off the sweats of others.
Nigeria is a scam.
ojukwu saw this coming 50 years ago when he adovocated for comfederacy at aburi in 1966,but the idea was scuttled by greedy,selfish nigerians.most especially the region that the military junta used finance ministry to settle,what a big betrayal,now we are all suffering the pains our coming too close together is causing.
Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by slickbak(m): 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
JasonScoolari:
The money is alleged to come out of the $1.3 billion licence fee paid by Eni and Shell for access to the OPL-245 offshore oilfield located in the southern Niger Delta..

Paid $1.3billion to one abooki for access to the OPL-245 Offshore oilfield located in the Creeks of the SS?

When will my region rise and defend it's territories and properties?

This bring tears to my eyes.
My brother if you see the video of Nigeria's Independence, na only Aboki dey with Queen Eliza. The yeye nor be here
Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by EeyanMayweather(m): 11:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
PicLtd:

Which tribe currently empower the Abookis like their lives depended on it between the Igbo and yoruba?
Igbo of course ..They wanted to bring Atiku via the backdoor last year and are presently planning to re - present him in 2023..

I laugh in Nnamdi Azikwe and Alex Ekwueme cheesy
Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by Kingspin(m): 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
Don't ever be shocked if all the richest men in Nigeria is probed.
Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by executive12: 12:27am On Feb 21, 2020
Good. They should also find out the Nigerian Government officials that Aliyu Abubakar funneled the bribes to. They should be exposed and prosecuted.
Most wealthy Nigerians made their wealth through corruption. They usually don't impress or inspire me because I know they are mostly criminals.
Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by Xclusiveme: 12:28am On Feb 21, 2020
The internet has Made it easy for the world to see what's happening in Nigeria.
Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by executive12: 12:30am On Feb 21, 2020
maynation:

Till today I still find it every hard to understand what these past leaders were thinking when they supported this sham called federalism. A certain region brings everything to the table and some backward parasites somewhere feed off the sweats of others.
Nigeria is a scam.

Nigeria is not practicing Federalism.
Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by XANDERBOY85: 7:36am On Feb 21, 2020
BCISLTD:
Painful...aboki collecting money for oil block in Niger delta....and the people live in abject poverty...this is what I call the great Heist.!

This is all what ‘one Nigeria’ is all about! Some fucktards in the south -because of their hatred for Igbos- helped them in the 60s to sustain it...and today, their dumb and naive children are following in their footsteps!
Re: Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy by BCISLTD: 8:57am On Feb 21, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

This is all what ‘one Nigeria’ is all about! Some fucktards in the south -because of their hatred for Igbos- helped them in the 60s to sustain it...and today, their dumb and naive children are following in their footsteps!

Foolishness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo / Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure / APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.