Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,606 members, 7,955,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

Governance ‘suffers’ In Taraba As Ishaku Relocates To Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governance ‘suffers’ In Taraba As Ishaku Relocates To Abuja (39110 Views)

Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House / 7 Soldiers Killed In Taraba As Bandits Ambush Army General’s Convoy / Aisha Buhari Relocates To Dubai; Cites Insecurity In Aso Villa - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governance ‘suffers’ In Taraba As Ishaku Relocates To Abuja by 9jaRealist: 3:22am On Feb 21, 2020
Wasn't Sullivan Chime away from Enugu State for about 6 months or more when he was Governor...
>
Re: Governance ‘suffers’ In Taraba As Ishaku Relocates To Abuja by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:01am On Feb 21, 2020
Buhari was away from home for more than 6 months did heave fall Ewu dem
Re: Governance ‘suffers’ In Taraba As Ishaku Relocates To Abuja by olisefom: 4:41am On Feb 21, 2020
princeade86:
Can this country be great?

What we have is not qualified to be termed a country. The current settings is just an unplanned/forced get-together angry
Re: Governance ‘suffers’ In Taraba As Ishaku Relocates To Abuja by Nobody: 4:47am On Feb 21, 2020
opportunes:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/governance-suffers-in-taraba-as-ishaku-relocates-to-abuja.html
. A wise man once told me "Two things you don't discuss with a narrow minded person, politics and religion" Btw what PDP condemn in APC lead government, they are going about doing it. I cry for every youth who allowed his/her self to be used by these heartless men.
Re: Governance ‘suffers’ In Taraba As Ishaku Relocates To Abuja by pcicero(m): 5:50am On Feb 21, 2020
Since the days of Jolly Nyame, Taraba has never been lucky angry

It was the same with Jolly, always junketing to Abuja. He was only coming to town whenever the monthly allocation was to be shared. His daughters became untameable always driving all sorts of cars in vogue then. The Reverend gentleman himself was said to be a frequent patron at The Point Night club in Abuja then. Contract racketeering was very rampant back then.

It was when Obasanjo read riot acts to governors who could not manage their states as a result of the Plateau crisis that he sat down for a while until EFCC finally nailed him.

Danbaba Suntai was a jet-setting governor until he became bedridden as a result of a crash that ultimately claimed his life.

1 Like

Re: Governance ‘suffers’ In Taraba As Ishaku Relocates To Abuja by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 21, 2020
These governors are learning from the man at the very top who, himself, had been AWOL for several months.
Re: Governance ‘suffers’ In Taraba As Ishaku Relocates To Abuja by Walelavender(m): 9:00am On Feb 21, 2020
Like Taraba like Abia. Taraba has been unfortunate with governance for a long time. From the imprisoned former governor, Jolly Nyame to the man who decided to play with helicopter ,Danbaba Suntai, who later died of the serious complications from the crash. They've all performed terribly.

Go to Taraba and you wont see notable infrastructures.

I don't know why citizens would continue to re-elect incompetence and lackluster performance.
Re: Governance ‘suffers’ In Taraba As Ishaku Relocates To Abuja by akanbiaa(m): 10:03am On Feb 21, 2020
Walelavender:
Like Taraba like Abia. Taraba has been unfortunate with governance for a long time. From the imprisoned former governor, Jolly Nyame to the man who decided to play with helicopter ,Danbaba Suntai, who later died of the serious complications from the crash. They've all performed terribly.

Go to Taraba and you wont see notable infrastructures.

I don't know why citizens would continue to re-elect incompetence and lackluster performance.
You are absolutely right, my late mum that worked under the state government died 2011 now it's 9 years and counting not a dime have been paid from her gratuity, they keep saying governor did not give approval.

1 Like

Re: Governance ‘suffers’ In Taraba As Ishaku Relocates To Abuja by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
Too bad!
Re: Governance ‘suffers’ In Taraba As Ishaku Relocates To Abuja by overall90: 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
bluecircle470:

Does APC or PDP knows you? You will be online fighting for those who don’t even recognize your existence and be shouting like a person who has one scrotum

you are an idiot.

we are talking about altruism,good governance and equity.

where you in coma when Kyari was taking documents to Buhari to London to sign even as the Vp was on ground.the people who supported and deafened it are now saying its an impeachable offence.

quote me again let amadioha bent your neck. mongol like you.
Re: Governance ‘suffers’ In Taraba As Ishaku Relocates To Abuja by unity004(m): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
it is.. The northern states I don't consider interior are Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Abuja, Benue..
my guy u don't know Taraba a bit
Re: Governance ‘suffers’ In Taraba As Ishaku Relocates To Abuja by adem30: 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
Lostz:

and Abba Kyari have to take documents to London for buhari to sign? is it not same thing? buhari was doing his official assignment from London while this one is in Abuja when both should have properly handover to their VP.

he is not my governor. I am from the south

I will reply you because you sound intelligent but not well informed.
Kyari took the file to sign because Buhari did not handed over to VP that time, reasons because Buhari is not spending up to 21 days out of office. The law stated that the president should handover to his VP whenever he is spending more than 21 days out of the country, you can make the findings, Buhari took 10 days off on private visit then.
Re: Governance ‘suffers’ In Taraba As Ishaku Relocates To Abuja by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
adem30:

Kyari took the file to sign because Buhari did not handed over to VP that time, reasons because Buhari is not spending up to 21 days out of office. The law stated that the president should handover to his VP whenever he is spending more than 21 days out of the country, you can make the findings, Buhari took 10 days off on private visit then.
he took days off on a private visit but was still performing official duties?

another example is yaradua who signed bills/budget on sick beds. even the (P&ID) bill that almost cost us $9b was signed on his sick bed
Re: Governance ‘suffers’ In Taraba As Ishaku Relocates To Abuja by overall90: 8:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
adem30:

your submission sounds true and rational on the surface but the main reason is that the first time Buhari did a proper hand over to Osinbajo,the Vp within that short period out shined Buhari which ruffled the cabals feathers and made them uncomfortable.within that period Osinbajo was able to visit almost all the geopolitical zones and was carrying everybody along plus other achievements within that short period.

1 Like

Re: Governance ‘suffers’ In Taraba As Ishaku Relocates To Abuja by adem30: 11:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
overall90:

your submission sounds true and rational on the surface but the main reason is that the first time Buhari did a proper hand over to Osinbajo,the Vp within that short period out shined Buhari which ruffled the cabals feathers and made them uncomfortable.within that period Osinbajo was able to visit almost all the geopolitical zones and was carrying everybody along plus other achievements within that short period.

Okay
Re: Governance ‘suffers’ In Taraba As Ishaku Relocates To Abuja by bluecircle470: 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2020
overall90:

you are an idiot.

we are talking about altruism,good governance and equity.

where you in coma when Kyari was taking documents to Buhari to London to sign even as the Vp was on ground.the people who supported and deafened it are now saying its an impeachable offence.

quote me again let amadioha bent your neck. mongol like you.

You’re an ipob pig compound fool. You just keep on ranting in the east ever since PDP and your messiah in the south east(Atiku) lost the election.
Re: Governance ‘suffers’ In Taraba As Ishaku Relocates To Abuja by overall90: 8:06am On Feb 24, 2020
bluecircle470:

You’re an ipob pig compound fool. You just keep on ranting in the east ever since PDP and your messiah in the south east(Atiku) lost the election.

you must be an imb.ecile.
you made it look like you are against partisanship but you have now revealed your true self.
Re: Governance ‘suffers’ In Taraba As Ishaku Relocates To Abuja by bluecircle470: 8:57am On Feb 24, 2020
overall90:

you must be an imb.ecile.
you made it look like you are against partisanship but you have now revealed your true self.

Kill yourselves because of politicians okay, you go just die like rat for nothing.
Shey u see as wike and oshiomole dey frolic for delta state abi.
Re: Governance ‘suffers’ In Taraba As Ishaku Relocates To Abuja by awuf2008: 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
our president too left Nigeria for a very long time without doing needful yet he was not mpeached, so why must isiaku be impeached.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me / Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team / Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.