Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,015 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:54 AM

Morals: Never Allow Friends Break Your Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Morals: Never Allow Friends Break Your Home (1386 Views)

Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. / I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family / "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Morals: Never Allow Friends Break Your Home by yazga: 8:22am On Feb 20, 2020
Tobi Olaniyi, [
So funny!

A man married his heartthrob. After almost 10 years in the marriage the wife became an Oil tycoon. She runs a thriving business that takes her to almost every part of the world. The husband, still scraping by.
The woman loved her hubby. He drives her everywhere and she seeks out his opinion on almost all matters. Jolly fellows. The husband has 5 out of the 9 cars on the fleet. With the least being a 2012 Prado jeep. Big boy. His wife takes care of him.

Okay, the meat of the story!! The man was with his friends at a regular hangout and the conversation that ensued is both hilarious and a huge lesson:

Friend: "You! I am sorry for you. Your wife has used your destiny. She's so rich whilst you're merely scraping by. Doing fake big boy. We all know your wife is the source of all your bigboyism. You better think twice. Snatch your destiny away from her before she will finish you !

Husband: "Thanks for the advice. You see, let me tell you something you don't know o. I am 45 years old now and my marriage is just 10years old and for 35 years as a bachelor, I didn't know how to use my destiny. I was suffering, no clothes, no car, couldn't afford a good accommodation. Even to eat na wahala! Now I got married 10 years ago to my wife and she knows how to use my destiny. Now I drive the latest cars and travel with her to any part of the world that even you my friends whose destinies are not been used haven't been to before.

If her usage of my destiny has given me joy, rest/ peace of mind and great comfort like this, then I am going home right now to inform my wife to continue using my destiny o. Infact! She must make sure she finish the destiny. It must not remain o....

Morals:
Never allow friends break your home

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morals: Never Allow Friends Break Your Home by Davash222(m): 8:24am On Feb 20, 2020
I’ll even join my children’s destiny give her to be using, even my siblings own sef.
God punish destiny!

8 Likes

Re: Morals: Never Allow Friends Break Your Home by donbachi(m): 8:59am On Feb 20, 2020
Davash222:
I’ll even join my children’s destiny give her to be using, even my siblings own sef.
God punish destiny!
d same friends fit still dey borrow money 4rm d guy...wey dem 4 shut up follow dey enjoy d money.

3 Likes

Re: Morals: Never Allow Friends Break Your Home by Mizwisdom(f): 9:48am On Feb 20, 2020
Davash222:
God punish destiny!

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Morals: Never Allow Friends Break Your Home by Cityqueengirl(f): 12:13pm On Feb 20, 2020
Are these things like someone using another person's destiny real?
Re: Morals: Never Allow Friends Break Your Home by yazga: 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
Cityqueengirl:
Are these things like someone using another person's destiny real?
Yes
Re: Morals: Never Allow Friends Break Your Home by Oluneutral: 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
Awon never-do-well friends.

Awon da-bin-se-da friends.

May God deliver us from them.

May God also give us wisdom to identify this type of friends and courage to drive them away far far far away from us. Amen!
Re: Morals: Never Allow Friends Break Your Home by TeeTeem: 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
Not all advice is worth listening to and not all friends are friends. ..That's why you need to train and guide your instincts for you not to go astray. They want to mislead the Man with their stupid and wretched advice so he can come back to their Poverty League. They better go and look for who will help them use their destiny.

2 Likes

Re: Morals: Never Allow Friends Break Your Home by GIDIBANKZ(m): 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
grin ;Dhahahaha.... Abeg make d man wife fire down with d destiny

1 Like

Re: Morals: Never Allow Friends Break Your Home by yazga: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
undecided
GIDIBANKZ:
grin ;Dhahahaha.... Abeg make d man wife fire down with d destiny
Re: Morals: Never Allow Friends Break Your Home by Whyzaid(f): 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
Love the man's response, funniest thing is that those friends might wish to be in his shoe

3 Likes

Re: Morals: Never Allow Friends Break Your Home by yazga: 8:00am On Apr 04, 2020
Whyzaid:
Love the man's response, funniest thing is that those friends might wish to be in his shoe
abi?
Re: Morals: Never Allow Friends Break Your Home by ADUKKY(f): 10:10am On Apr 04, 2020
Such advices are the reason why some marriages are torn apart today. I know a woman who was working and earning well with a shop as side hustle. The husband wasn't doing much but refused to help her manage the shop hence the shop was wrecked by shop attendants. Today the man is still where he was years ago while the woman has since moved on to do great things, he couldn't stomach it so he left the marriage and relocated to another state till date. Imagine how great it would have been if only he would put ego aside and help the wife manage the store, it is possible it would have metamorphosed into chains of store today.
It is important for men to know that it is to their own advantage when they have a woman who earns well as long as she remains the same woman she has always been.

3 Likes

Re: Morals: Never Allow Friends Break Your Home by yazga: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
kiss
ADUKKY:
Such advices are the reason why some marriages are torn apart today. I know a woman who was working and earning well with a shop as side hustle. The husband wasn't doing much but refused to help her manage the shop hence the shop was wrecked by shop attendants. Today the man is still where he was years ago while the woman has since moved on to do great things, he couldn't stomach it so he left the marriage and relocated to another state till date. Imagine how great it would have been if only he would put ego aside and help the wife manage the store, it is possible it would have metamorphosed into chains of store today.
It is important for men to know that it is to their own advantage when they have a woman who earns well as long as she remains the same woman she has always been.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Proposal Is Really Not Necessary For Igbo People / Let’s Talk About Pillows / I Was Charged 90k For Ikoyi Court Wedding To Marry A Foreigner. Is It Ok?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.