Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

The Gang Up Against Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Gang Up Against Igbos (1939 Views)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Loss Says "The Gang Up Was Unimaginable" / Election: How Buhari Survived The Gang Up Of Ex-Generals - Leadership / Oshiomhole: The Gang-up Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gang Up Against Igbos by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 20, 2020
I laugh when I hear some politicians from the North and South West speak, from their words you sense a deep rooted hatred of IGBOS. Right after the war, the plan was very clear, the North is first while the the SW plays the second fiddle, in the end the northern leaders destroyed the country and forcefully pinned the South west. IGBOS on the other hand went solo believing not in the government loot but in themselves, the result speaks great volume, they didn't have few hundred of billionaires like others rather they have millions of millionaires, having a strong hold of the entire nation's micro economy, with investments in the whole regions of the nation, notwithstanding having a great presence in almost inthe whole world.

Why is this worthy of reflection? The elites of the North believe that if igbo man becomes the president, the unthinkable might happen, if they have made great strides without the government, how much more with the executive power, the truth is that with or without power, an average igbo man is like the Jews of German pre ww2 with a gift of determination and hardwork inbuilt to suceed.
This igbo phobia is nothing but a fear propagated by the Northern elites as a means of breaking the cord of brotherhood of the south and this works perfectly on some yorubas, Obasanjo broke that chain(learning from experience of the 70s) during his tenure, uniting the entire South despite cries from some yourbas, he commanded great power and instigated fear in the North.

Fast forward to this modern times, the North came up with a bigot president, enthroning the old agreement of northerners in core position and yourbas on the second peddle removing entirely other southerners, this makes the SW weak as they can't question the North and hoping they are rewarded with the presidency in 2023, the truth is that a SW presidency backed solely by the North will be a very very weak presidency dominated by the North, in fact a northern vice president will even have more power than the president, they tried it with obasanjo using Atiku but he understood the game and united the south.

No SW presidency will try to do what Buhari is doing by enthroning nepotism, he will simply be impeached as he has no back up from the other South, No SW presidency will try to implement restructuring, he will simply be impeached, no SW presidency can devote substantial resources to the south as Buhari did for the North, he will be impeached or will never get re elected by the North.

What then can I say, without emotion a SW presidency in 2023 is going to be a weak and useless presidency, whether it's Tinubu or Osinbanjo, it will only enrich their family and friends nothing else..

In conclusion, the presidency 2023 should go to southeast, there is always someone in every region who can unite the south and the nation as a whole and if this doesn't work out, its better to have a Liberal strong modern Northerner as a president, who will boldly implement the right policies needed and unite the country (men like Atiku, El rufai, Tambawa and Dankwambo) than a weak Southerner.

7 Likes

Re: The Gang Up Against Igbos by Donaldoni: 9:00am On Feb 20, 2020
Early morning piggiiiddioooottic grunts... grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Gang Up Against Igbos by donbachi(m): 9:15am On Feb 20, 2020
Igbos are their own problems...always ganging up against themselves...let me start with nnamdi kanu's parents burial..how many igbo politicians and bigwigs were there?..in 1999,alex ekwueme lost to obasanjo cos his own brothers ganged up against him...late emeka ojukwu formed a political party (apga)..he ran as a president under it and could not secure 500k votes in the entire south east and how many states in the east does apga controls?.rather,his wife bianca took ambassedorial appointment under a pdp led government...igbos should stop dis their "if e no me,no other person" kind of politics.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gang Up Against Igbos by tartar9(m): 9:17am On Feb 20, 2020
"they didn't have few hundred of billionaires like others rather they have millions of millionaires, having a strong hold of the entire nations micro economy, with investments in the whole regions of the nation, notwithstanding having a great presence in almost the whole of the world"

"the truth is that with or without power, an average igbo man is like the Jews of German pre ww2 with a gift of determination of hardwork inbuilt to suceed."

This is real reason why ipob op waked up this morning to create this thread,to tell us this.The rest of the write-up is just for the camouflage
Awon chestbeaters grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Gang Up Against Igbos by PicLtd: 9:22am On Feb 20, 2020
donbachi:
Igbos are their own problems...always ganging up against themselves...let me start with nnamdi kanu's parents burial..how many igbo politicians and bigwigs were there?..in 1999,alex ekwueme lost to obasanjo cos his own brothers ganged up against him...late emeka ojukwu formed a political party (apga)..he ran as a president under it and could not secure 500k votes in the entire south east and how many states in the east does apga controls?.rather,his wife bianca took ambassedorial appointment under a pdp led government...igbos should stop dis their "if e no me,no other person" kind of politics.

Peter Obi was at Afara ukwu, his visit there is even a propaganda tool you hope to use against him in future elections. But thank goodness he doesn't care.

11 Likes

Re: The Gang Up Against Igbos by donbachi(m): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2020
PicLtd:

Peter Obi was at Afara ukwu, his visit there is even a propaganda tool you hope to use against him in future elections. But thank goodness he doesn't care.
i never mentioned him..him sef betrayed also..my question na how many of dem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gang Up Against Igbos by jimyjames(m): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2020
This country was looted by northerners and Yoruba's , abacha and obasanjo took the lion share of the loot

The hands of the Igbo's are clean when it comes to looting this country

2 Likes

Re: The Gang Up Against Igbos by PicLtd: 9:31am On Feb 20, 2020
donbachi:
i never mentioned him..him sef betrayed also..my question na how many of dem.

Na so. We've seen you and your 'unbetrayal' of the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: The Gang Up Against Igbos by madmohamed(m): 9:34am On Feb 20, 2020
Nels55:
I laugh when I hear some politicians from the North and South West speak, from their words you sense a deep rooted hatred of IGBOS. Right after the war, the plan was very clear, the North while the the SW plays the second fiddle, in the end the northern leaders destroyed the country and forcefully pinned the South west, IGBOS on the other hand went solo believing not the government loot but in themselves, the result speaks great volume, they didn't have few hundred of billionaires like others rather they have millions of millionaires, having a strong hold of the entire nations micro economy, with investments in the whole regions of the nation, notwithstanding having a great presence in almost the whole of the world.

Why is this worthy of reflection? The elites of the North believe that if igbo man becomes the president, the unthinkable might happen, if they have made great strides without the government, how much more with the executive power, the truth is that with or without power, an average igbo man is like the Jews of German pre ww2 with a gift of determination of hardwork inbuilt to suceed.
This igbo phobia is nothing but a fear propagated by the Northern elites as a means of breaking the cord of brotherhood in the south and this works perfectly on some yorubas, Obasanjo broke that chain(learning from experience of the 70s) during his tenure, uniting the entire South despite cries from some yourbas, he commanded great power and instigated fear in the North.

Fast forward to this modern times, the North came up with a bigot president, enthroning the old agreement of northerns in core position and yourbas on the second peddle removing entirely other southerners, this makes the SW weak as they can't question the North and hoping they are rewarded with the presidency in 2023, the truth is that a SW presidency backed solely by the North will be a very very weak presidency dominated by the North, in fact a northern vice president will even have more power than the president, they tried it with obasanjo using Atiku but he understood the game and united the south.

No SW presidency will try to do what Buhari is doing by enthroning nepotism, he will simply be impeached as he has no back up from the other South, No SW presidency will try to implement restructuring, he will simply be impeached, no SW presidency can devote substantial resources to the south as Buhari did for the North, he will be impeached or will never get re elected by the North.

What then can I say, without emotion a SW presidency in 2023 is going to be a weak and useless presidency, whether it's Tinubu or Osinbanjo, it will only enrich their family and friends nothing else..

In conclusion, the presidency 2023 should go to southeast, there is always someone in every region who can unite the south and the nation as a whole and if this doesn't work out, its better to have a Liberal strong modern Northerner as a president, who will boldly implement the right policies needed and unite the country (men like Atiku, El rufai, Tambawa and Dankwambo) than a weak Southerner.
remove El rufai please.

3 Likes

Re: The Gang Up Against Igbos by rummmy: 9:37am On Feb 20, 2020
donbachi:
rubbish talk... Is buhari not betraying his brother El zazaki, are sultan and emir not betraying their brother shakua of Boko Haram..... Didn't north vote against buhari severally, what about mungana and chief of staff...what will you call that...... Abiola, obj etc...... Stop talking rubbish..... We are more united than you..... Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Gang Up Against Igbos by donbachi(m): 9:46am On Feb 20, 2020
rummmy:
rubbish talk... Is buhari not betraying his brother El zazaki, are sultan and emir not betraying their brother shakua of Boko Haram..... Didn't north vote against buhari severally, what about mungana and chief of staff...what will you call that...... Abiola, obj etc...... Stop talking rubbish..... We are more united than you..... Thanks
truth is the only liberation of man.
Re: The Gang Up Against Igbos by tsdarkside(m): 9:51am On Feb 20, 2020
igbos have millions of millionaires....??
does that even add up to you....??

where did you learn mathematics....??
university of radio biafra....??

thats why nobody takes una serious....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gang Up Against Igbos by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:53am On Feb 20, 2020
Those men you call liberal .....

Nels55:
I laugh when I hear some politicians from the North and South West speak, from their words you sense a deep rooted hatred of IGBOS. Right after the war, the plan was very clear, the North while the the SW plays the second fiddle, in the end the northern leaders destroyed the country and forcefully pinned the South west, IGBOS on the other hand went solo believing not the government loot but in themselves, the result speaks great volume, they didn't have few hundred of billionaires like others rather they have millions of millionaires, having a strong hold of the entire nations micro economy, with investments in the whole regions of the nation, notwithstanding having a great presence in almost the whole of the world.

Why is this worthy of reflection? The elites of the North believe that if igbo man becomes the president, the unthinkable might happen, if they have made great strides without the government, how much more with the executive power, the truth is that with or without power, an average igbo man is like the Jews of German pre ww2 with a gift of determination of hardwork inbuilt to suceed.
This igbo phobia is nothing but a fear propagated by the Northern elites as a means of breaking the cord of brotherhood in the south and this works perfectly on some yorubas, Obasanjo broke that chain(learning from experience of the 70s) during his tenure, uniting the entire South despite cries from some yourbas, he commanded great power and instigated fear in the North.

Fast forward to this modern times, the North came up with a bigot president, enthroning the old agreement of northerns in core position and yourbas on the second peddle removing entirely other southerners, this makes the SW weak as they can't question the North and hoping they are rewarded with the presidency in 2023, the truth is that a SW presidency backed solely by the North will be a very very weak presidency dominated by the North, in fact a northern vice president will even have more power than the president, they tried it with obasanjo using Atiku but he understood the game and united the south.

Re: The Gang Up Against Igbos by pcicero(m): 9:55am On Feb 20, 2020
When fully grown ass men wake up daily to blame their neighbours for their woes.

Are you guys so inept and weak?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gang Up Against Igbos by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 20, 2020
Igbos and victim mentality, everyday is a new story on what happened in the civil war.

Are you not supposed to be in your shop by 8.51 instead of creating a thread to flog dead horse

If you have truly excelled beyond your past you don't have to keep grunting about it everyday.

Or maybe you one of the jobless bunch with nothing to do in the morning except nag

I can bet you the so called Igbo trillionaires didn't make it by sitting and rejeculating on 1902.

I now subscribe to the notion that their are some jobless igbos who are envious of their brothers and crave the opportunity for everybody starting all over again where the fortunate ones loose their investment all over the country as you put it

No tribe on Earth can claim a worst victimization than Israel (the real Jews) an endangered species abroad, previously completely decimated by Hitler and co, daily surrounded by enemies with Palestine at it's door, face the threat of been wiped out with nukes yet Israel still doesn't seat and wail on 20AD cos every second comes new hosility.

They still manage to produce the best Noble literates, scientists, technology hub etc. (They don't nag)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gang Up Against Igbos by Rekhina(f): 10:03am On Feb 20, 2020
tsdarkside:
igbos have millions of millionaires....??
does that even add up to you....??

where did you learn mathematics....??
university of radio biafra....??

thats why nobody takes una serious....
afonja Moslem igbos has millions of billionaires believe it or not
Re: The Gang Up Against Igbos by danvon(m): 10:04am On Feb 20, 2020
jimyjames:
This country was looted by northerners and Yoruba's , abacha and obasanjo took the lion share of the loot

The hands of the Igbo's are clean when it comes to looting this country
But igbo politicians are famous for looting their own people, strangely enough against their own interest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gang Up Against Igbos by Rekhina(f): 10:07am On Feb 20, 2020
pcicero:
When fully grown ass men wake up daily to blame their neighbours for their woes.

Are you guys so inept and weak?

Go and ask yakubu gowon's Jos how karma is dealing with Dem ,
.when karma befalls u then,u will know u were a wicked neighbour wink

They wake up daily writing dia trash ,cos dey are calling karma upon u ( ie crying to heaven cos of ur injustice past & present)
Re: The Gang Up Against Igbos by Rekhina(f): 10:07am On Feb 20, 2020
danvon:
But igbo politicians are famous for looting their own people, strangely enough against their own interest
tinubu is famous for keeping Lagos treasure ba?

1 Like

Re: The Gang Up Against Igbos by amc: 10:08am On Feb 20, 2020
Rekhina:
afonja Moslem igbos has millions of billionaires believe it or not

They also have millions of poor just like other ethnic groups. And there are millions of billionaires (In Naira) from other ethnic groups as well.

1 Like

Re: The Gang Up Against Igbos by Rekhina(f): 10:11am On Feb 20, 2020
amc:

They also have millions of poor just like other ethnic groups. And there are millions of billionaires (In Naira) from other ethnic groups as well.

Ok like tinubu ,dangote , dantata ,alakija

Ba?

When the time comes we shall separate billionaires from demonic abyss money mongers

When the time comes ,

.as 4 poor igbos ,yes Switzerland has a slum suburb of Zurich , Dubai has it slums
Re: The Gang Up Against Igbos by Rekhina(f): 10:27am On Feb 20, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Those men you call liberal .....

minus El rufai others are educated (not Yoruba Amala education of Tinubu and co)

Nels55 I love ur write up , espiacially about Obasanjo ,
Obasanjo is corrupt but he takes every tribe along in his corruption , in every town in anambra and abia , delta and pH city u will see obasanjo and ibb's boy boy like uba family , ngene , okowa, iziluens etc

But tinubu has no boy in igboland he is busy calling igbos okoro ,

Ojukwu lost to obasanjo in igboland because obj has more igboboys( some are 419ners seeking for their stomach) to his side than ojukwu a gentleman with honour in a curse fulani themed country ,

I don't think obasanjo is a yorubaman ,I can bet my life he isn't yoruba I just love that man with all my heart ,

1 Like

Re: The Gang Up Against Igbos by danvon(m): 10:27am On Feb 20, 2020
Rekhina:
tinubu is famous for keeping Lagos treasure ba?
Tinubu might be looting his own people atleast he's doing it reasonably

Lagos is still an international hub

But Igbo politicians don't even know how to loot sensibly they loot and leave their own regions terrible chasing away investors

2 Likes

Re: The Gang Up Against Igbos by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:31am On Feb 20, 2020
How many educated Fulanis has spoken out against Buhari
Even Ribadu who I thought was educated is silent on the fulani expansion, Atiku and co would not have been any different.

Rekhina:
minus El rufai others are educated (not Yoruba Amala education of Tinubu and co)

Nels55 I love ur write up , espiacially about Obasanjo ,
Obasanjo is corrupt but he takes every tribe along in his corruption , in every town in anambra and abia , delta and pH city u will see obasanjo and ibb's boy boy like uba family , ngene , okowa, iziluens etc

But tinubu has no boy in igboland he is busy calling igbos okoro ,

Ojukwu lost to obasanjo in igboland because obj has more igboboys( some are 419ners seeking for their stomach) to his side than ojukwu a gentleman with honour in a curse fulani themed country ,

I don't think obasanjo is a yorubaman ,I can bet my life he isn't yoruba I just love that man with all my heart ,

Re: The Gang Up Against Igbos by pcicero(m): 10:33am On Feb 20, 2020
Rekhina:
Go and ask yakubu gowon's Jos how karma is dealing with Dem ,
.when karma befalls u then,u will know u were a wicked neighbour wink

They wake up daily writing dia trash ,cos dey are calling karma upon u ( ie crying to heaven cos of ur injustice past & present)

Who is this one?
Cure yourself of your identity crisis first.

2 Likes

Re: The Gang Up Against Igbos by Rekhina(f): 10:37am On Feb 20, 2020
danvon:
Tinubu might be looting his own people atleast he's doing it reasonably

Lagos is still an international hub

But Igbo politicians don't even know how to loot sensibly they loot and leave their own regions terrible chasing away investors
ohh i see ,because seaport are situated in ur region in a demonically u have mouth to talk , I hate politicians but don't compare east govenors to ur coward looters ,
Abia is dirty ! Abia state is dirty !! because igbos cry a lot when little or more corruption happens , who knows Abia is neater Dan ogun state but dia moslem citizens chose to sing praises (Adulation which u guys love more Dan Amalaewedu) doooh
Re: The Gang Up Against Igbos by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 20, 2020
pcicero:

Who is this one?
lol, that boy is having a total meltdown

2 Likes

Re: The Gang Up Against Igbos by Rekhina(f): 10:47am On Feb 20, 2020
pcicero:

Who is this one?
identity crisis ? shocked gender or tribe spit on ur soul
Small boy shame on ur ass , so Aisha yesufu is a man ?, the lady claiming to die for biafra ipob is a man , ?
Millions of ladies fighting u demons on daily basis has big joysticks ba ,Umar Allah danburu ba ,
Talking to u has dishonoured my humble self ,

Is only bastards who claims females are worthless in politics but relevant in prostitition ,my own toxicness is fire for fire , brimstone to brimstone I no send u idiots.

U are worst Dan afamed
Re: The Gang Up Against Igbos by pcicero(m): 10:49am On Feb 20, 2020
Rekhina:
identity crisis ? shocked gender or tribe spit on ur soul
Small boy shame on ur ass , so Aisha yesufu is a man ?, the lady claiming to die for biafra ipob is a man , ?
Millions of ladies fighting u demons on daily basis has big joysticks ba ,Umar Allah danburu ba ,
Talking to u has dishonoured my humble self ,

Is only bastards who claims females are worthless in politics but relevant in prostitition ,my own toxicness is fire for fire , brimstone to brimstone I no send u idiots.

U are worst Dan afamed

Shameless slut

3 Likes

Re: The Gang Up Against Igbos by selemempe: 10:59am On Feb 20, 2020
Coded people would read this and understand that the OP is 100% right

Obj was a strong president because he carried the entire south along

Any yoruba man who comes in 2023 and hope to be backed by the north will be a very weak president who would ultimately leave this country worse than he met it

1 Like

Re: The Gang Up Against Igbos by amc: 11:03am On Feb 20, 2020
Rekhina:
Ok like tinubu ,dangote , dantata ,alakija

Ba?

When the time comes we shall separate billionaires from demonic abyss money mongers

When the time comes ,

.as 4 poor igbos ,yes Switzerland has a slum suburb of Zurich , Dubai has it slums

Are those the only billionaires you know? Have you heard of people like Micheal Ade-Ojo, Tunde Folawiyo, Gbenga Oyebode, Fola Adeola, Oba Otudeko, Molade Okoya Thomas? I guess not. Educated Igbos know the truth.

3 Likes

Re: The Gang Up Against Igbos by mercyville: 11:09am On Feb 20, 2020
Nels55:

In conclusion, the presidency 2023 should go to southeast, there is always someone in every region who can unite the south and the nation as a whole and if this doesn't work out, its better to have a Liberal strong modern Northerner as a president, who will boldly implement the right policies needed and unite the count
ry (men like Atiku, El rufai, Tambawa and Dankwambo) than a weak Southerner.

First of all,Igbos are good people and they are trying their best in Nigeria.They should be more united and talk with one voice and eschew their pull him down syndrome especially to the other tribes.They should forget and forgive especially the Yoruba who are their benefactors and their senior brethrens who they look up to.

Secondly,Yorubas are the richest in Nigeria with the highest number of middle class,millionaires,billionaires and industrialists both male and female.They are the richest both at home and abroad.
Reasons everybody know that Yorubas are the richest include:

1.They have the highest number of professors.
2.They have the highest number of indigenous industries and they are the most industrialized.
3.They have the highest number of higher institutions.
4.They have the highest number of wealthy,famous and trending musicians.
5.They have the second richest man in Africa.
6.They have the second richest woman in Africa and the third richest black woman in the world.
7.They have the highest number of estate developers both at home and abroad.
8.They have the highest GDPs in Nigeria.
9 .They have the highest IGRs in Nigeria.
10.They have the most infrastructures in Nigeria.
11.They produce the second highest foreign currency earner for Nigeria.
12.They have the highest number of lawyers and SANs in Nigeria.
12.They have massive industries abroad like the founder of GIP...Bayo Ogunlesi...which company bought Gatwick and some other international European airports..
Yorubas have many billionaires abroad such as
Deinde Fernandez,Kola Kareem,Kase Lawal,Anthony Olufemi Joshua,Sade Adu,Dr Olutoye etc

To top it all the Yoruba masses have caught lots iof Igbos begging for alms in Ondo,Ibadan and some other Yoruba states,Yorubas do not go to Igboland to beg because they can't give what they don't have.

Yorubas are the least poverty stricken in the country with Lagos and Osun being the least.
Ebonyi,an Igboland is the most poverty stricken in the South of Nigeria

Yorubas are the single highest indigenous telecommunication entity owners in Nigeria with them controlling 60% of ICT.

Not to forget that SE is one massive IDP camp and Ibadan city is more developed than Igboland.

I have to do this because Igbos have always been inundating the Nigerian masses through different fora with different rants which is getting one too many.

As for whether Yoruba is going to be president or not....yes,Yoruba is going to be the president in 2023 by the Grace of God and he is going to be the best president Nigeria ever had.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenya Has Made Nigeria A Laughing Stock / Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free –kayode Replies Kemi / Nnamdi Kanu Makes New Revelations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.