Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate (28058 Views)

Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) / Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) / Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by ShipChina2naija: 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
oyinella:

and if you just can't keep calm and maybe stab the boko member, you'll be arrested and sent to life imprisonment or maybe death by hanging
funny but the truth ..... It will never be better for all the people that voted buhari especially the suya guy....

1 Like

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by akilo1: 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ministry of hoko haram affair? Negirians will get sense by force

3 Likes

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Tonnyray: 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2020
FOR GOD'S SAKE THERE IS NOTHING LIKE A REPENTANT BOKO HARAM MEMBER

7 Likes

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by optimus106(m): 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2020
Useless country

1 Like

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Beautifulgirl(f): 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
lastmessenger:
At this point any southerner fighting BH is a big foo..l. This country is not worth dying for. Drop your guns,cross the border and say bye bye to this hell hole.
. then what do u want to do? resign from their job or what? if they resign will u give them another job. Oga they are only doing their job. all we need to do is to always pray for them especially our southern brothers and sisters in the military.
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Zooposki(f): 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
2sexycom:
Only Niger Delta has power to stop it. If they are silent, who am I to speak.

Lol. So you will later come and insult us about being unruly and destroying our environment. Carry go. We no talk. Liberate yourself. Don’t depend on the Niger Delta.

2 Likes

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Corrections: 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
A SMART , SENSITIVE AND SENSIBLE SOLDIER AFTER SEEING THIS BILL BEEN PROPOSED WOULD LOOK FOR ANOTHER JOB ....IT IS VERY CLEAR THAT IF HE DIED IN THE BATTLE HE DIED FOR NOTHING!! NOTHING!! NOTHING!! I mean NOTHING!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Comedian2019: 2:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
payperpost:
Lord, I need Canadian Immigrant Visa ASAP!
Pls remember me. I can't wait to get out of this sh!t hole.

2 Likes

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by sterlingD(m): 2:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
Jackyboy:
Wetin omiete no go see for this obodo Nigeria..........so as we get Niger Delta Ministry
them wan open Boko Haram Agency .........or ministry
who go be the minister for boko haram affairs shekau or shecow
Omo man shock grip me l come weak.Who did this to us.

1 Like

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by NatazJuju: 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Kokaine(m): 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
oyinella:

are the northerners the targeted audience of the g boys? aren't we southerners also the victims if not the major victims of g boys?
no. More northerners have been killed and displaced than southerners by the insurgency. In fact the ratio is not even comparable.
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by plaetton: 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Everyone deserves a second chance
For all those insulting me
i won't blame you
Because Humans hate what they understand

Even shaytan (devil) deserves a second chance

Of course you can say that, standing at a distance.

A second chance of what ? A second to kill morr people , ravage more communities, kill more Nigerian soldiers, sap the resources of Nigeria?
If you have lost a loved one or your community to the murderous Boko Haram, I'm very sure you would not say that they deserve a second chance.

2 Likes

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by lucky4west: 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
this buhari has, and always will be a religious bigot...so rehabilitating repentant boko haram has called for the creation of an agency...this northen/islamic agenda will fail, all the farm lands, communities and people destroyed by herders, boko haram, kid nappers etc have not been restored, compensated and re-settled na useless repentant muslims/bokoharam deserves the creation of an agency? shame on buhari

2 Likes

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by franchasng: 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
Oblongata:
Great one

They should also create agencies for repentant:

Killers

Armed robbers

Kidnappers

Thieves

Etc

Very soon, even Ghana go ban us
You forgot repentant ritualists grin

1 Like

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
O gosh angry
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by lomprico(m): 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
fuçk them all
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by brownbib(m): 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
I think people in the presidency are just displaying madness.
Once heard Madness has 9 kinds.
I think this is all 9 kinds put together!

1 Like

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by oyinella(f): 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
Kokaine:
no. More northerners have been killed and displaced than southerners by the insurgency
whatever insurgency is as a result of northern owned boko haram and it has absolutely nothing to do with us southerners. Dont you think it would have been wiser for the government to channel funds to shelter, food, skills, inshort rehabilitation generally for the insurgents, rather than trying to rehabilitate the cause of the problem?
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by stickle(m): 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
Very soon they will block high ways, demanding to be paid their allowance. While graduates are still roaming the streets, looking for how to feed. THIS IS NIGERIA!!!

2 Likes

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
STAND AND SUPPORT ONE NIGERIA AND NIGERIA WILL CONSUME YOU-MNK 2020
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by kingsvictor2: 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

i won't blame you

till ur family member become a victim, ur brain will reset
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Tosman12(m): 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

i won't blame you

tell that to those pple who have lost their loved once in the hand of these gruesome killers... we are not ripe to create such bill , it will only end up holding the government to ransom, u cannot end a war while creating a franchise, these same pple will be looping the fund to keep the war going...

a messed up bad leadership.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Alfredah01: 2:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

i won't blame you

At this time and age people like still exist, second chance because non of your family members have affected, I pray the next bombing will be your household. What are they fighting for if you want to give them a second chance?

3 Likes

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by lomprico(m): 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu warned you all!

2 Likes

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
Kokaine:
ibdon struggle for that thing tire

Baba, never give up, keep trying .

no time.
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by SeedofDavid: 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
iwaeda:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/378212-breaking-senate-introduces-bill-to-create-agency-for-repentant-boko-haram-members.html
Funny State we are, releasing "repentant terrorists" while innocent citizens are still in IDP camps.

1 Like

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Coldie(m): 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
oyinella:

and when they exploit Nigerians who are the targeted audience? when young girls were killed for ritual purposes in the south (mostly benin and warri) how many northerners were affected? when they came up with their preposterous pant for rituals, how many northerners were affected? gboys cannot even use the injustice meted out to southerners as justification for their evils, because southerners are also their victims
Do u know the state of origin of the young girls?

Do u know if they have northern roots?
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by AWFCNAIJA: 2:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
These touts in Agbada seem to be hellbent on compensating the North for Amnesty...

A sorry sight that we have voiceless southern representatives sitting in those hallowed chambers. Feeding fat from the spoils of the nation.

Oiled lips with protruding tummies.
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by bikefab(m): 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
Buhari's government is giving soft landing to terrorists. What a country...
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by risos(m): 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
Tot these more four as supposed to b shot a sight
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by gnykelly(m): 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
Fordzzy:
What happens if there are is more boko haram to fight? what will be the job of the agency?

the members will keep collecting salary and intervention fund.
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Farki: 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
The person who suggested this is seriously sick in the head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Writes About His Ongoing Arrest (Snapshots, Video) / NPA Moves Against Atiku’s Intels Over TSA Policy / Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.