Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate (28060 Views)

Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) / Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) / Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Westlander(m): 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
Nigeria is a bastard country I swell to God them go kill all Nigerians finish one night one day the agenda is there already

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by sulaak(m): 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
They should just go ahead and negotiate a peace deal with BH, we know that is their plan and it will surely take place under this government.
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by CosmicJames(m): 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
Fordzzy:
What happens if there are is more boko haram to fight? what will be the job of the agency?
Look beyond the surface.
They have a secret agenda.
They want to establish BH ministry.
But they are fighting BH.
Imagine such nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by onlyforchrist: 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Everyone deserves a second chance
For all those insulting me
i won't blame you
Because Humans hate what they understand

Even shaytan (devil) deserves a second chance

You have been smoking your brains off lately. terrorist don't repent, get that to your mucus brain edo man

5 Likes

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Austin234(m): 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
Little wonder to say, Boko haram have a strong allies in the upper and lower chambers of our nation.

O God, save us from the hands of these human cannibals

iwaeda:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/378212-breaking-senate-introduces-bill-to-create-agency-for-repentant-boko-haram-members.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Farki: 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

i won't blame you

Second chance? The war is still going on and is getting worse and you're talking about second chances the fact that someone suggested such is insane now we are actually giving money to terrorists.
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Rolly22(m): 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

i won't blame you

You're so stupid, may Boko Haram slash your mother's throat, then you can come here to talk about second chance, Fucking stupid Nigga

4 Likes

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Chommieblaq(f): 2:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
Useless country, the people that they have displaced, rendered homeless and poor are in idp camps suffering, a captured boko haram is kept in a camp with better amenities.

Tuehhhh

All resources are channeled into development of the north, what about he south?

2 Likes

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Kreamchic: 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2020
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by oyinella(f): 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2020
Coldie:

Do u know the state of origin of the young girls?

Do u know if they have northern roots?
Can we just stop the back and forth already, you know as much as I do, that 99 percent of those girls were not northerners.
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by oyinella(f): 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
Chommieblaq:
Useless country, the people that they have displaced, rendered homeless and poor are in idp camps suffering, a captured boko haram is kept in a camp with better amenities.

Tuehhhh

All resources are channeled into development of the north, what about he south?

Thank you my sister
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Rolly22(m): 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
plaetton:

Of course you can say that, standing at a distance.

A second chance of what ? A second to kill morr people , ravage more communities, kill more Nigerian soldiers, sap the resources of Nigeria?
If you have lost a loved one or your community to the murderous Boko Haram, I'm very sure you would not say that they deserve a second chance.

That guy is so so stupid.

1 Like

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Zubydeangelo(m): 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
This stupid bill should not be allowed to see the light of the day. He who brings in ant-infested firewood to his home should be ready to host the lizards. Shame on the senator sponsoring the bill and greater shame on those who will support him.

1 Like

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
Terrorists with blood on their hands are getting a special ministry for rehabilitation while the soldiers who got injured by the terrorists are abandoned.

Petty thief who stole five hundred naira to eat out of hunger is languishing in jail.

Welcome to 9ja, welcome to a doomed country
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by SirLakes: 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
A ministry of Boko Repentant would be better

Good start though, Buhari will get there
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
Zubydeangelo:
This stupid bill should not be allowed to see the light of the day. He who brings in ant-infested firewood to his home should be ready to host the lizards. Shame on the senator sponsoring the bill and greater shame on those who will support him.

Unfortunately it will. It's a doomed country.
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Treasure17(m): 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
It's finished. We have a fair idea of those sponsoring this satanic bill. This shouldn't have been thought of in the first place. Are we now encouraging and rewarding criminality as a nation. Bunch of low grade minds.
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by johnnny12(m): 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
payperpost:
Lord, I need Canadian Immigrant Visa ASAP!

You can chat me up 08067893181

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
Am I seeing well?
You're teaching them Islamic knowledge again?!!
No be the one wey dem learn before we never pack am finish?
How is it possible to cure madness with madness?

1 Like

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Str8talk21: 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
I don't want to comment on this absurdities.
The bottom line is Maj. Gen(Rtd) Muhammad Buhari is a terrorist.
This country is ripe for disintegration.
For the SouthSouth region who are contended with having peanuts from their own resources while the North are busy stealing humongous wealth from oil resources while at the same time having the Southsouth region's environment being destroyed.

Why did not set up an agency for IPOB group members?
This present administration is seriously sick
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by golddare: 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by melbergalex25: 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
I pity the future of Nigeria,this man has turn it to it's own
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by airminem(f): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
How did nigeria get here? This is nonsen$e
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by TommyAnthem(m): 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
OMG! The north wants to balance it out with the south, so they have to introduce quota system into boko haram matters just because of amnesty granted to Niger Delta militants.

Note that the militants were agitating for equity and development for their area, having been neglected for so long, please what is boko haram fighting for?

1 Like

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by orisa37: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
BOKOHARAMS ARE NOT NIGERIANS. REPENTANT ONES AMONGST THEM SHOULD BE CHARGED TO COURT FOR CRIMINAL INVASION OF THE COUNTRY AND FOR MURDER.

1 Like

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by toolovely(m): 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
They should create agency for repentant armed robbers, kidnappers, murderers etc.

1 Like

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by blueghost(m): 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
This is so serious and Painful
even a hint of this bill is a provocation and offence to the good people of Nigeria
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Dpundict: 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
It means they are not decisive on ending the menace of BH terrorism so they will rather create an agency so that when they have killed a village they will claim repentance and our oil money will be spent on them while the bereaved mourn their dead. Wow!! May chinua achebe rest in peace because he did say it all " there was a country ". I can only imagine the western world laughing at our wiseness. This is like Columbia creating an agency for drug lords who claim repentance lol.
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by noisy45(m): 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
I just can't wait to get out of this shithole. Canada on my mind
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by signeddocuments: 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
pls tell us you want to create agency to support ISIS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by orisa37: 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
cRobo:
This is Nigeria under buhari

Anything is possible

Buhari doesn't own NIGERIA. So he must sack the Service Chiefs and himself for non performance and Failure to get SHEKAU.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

An Average Black Man Not All Black Men / Permanent-Secretaries Present Birthday Gifts To Bolanle Ambode / Ongoing Protest Along Lekki-Epe Expressway Over Destruction Of Shanties (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.