Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate (28061 Views)

Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) / Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) / Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Franking: 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
Is everyone now officially in the wailing category? The Yorubas voted for Buhari to mock Igbos. Enjoy ur next level. Sai baba.
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Empiree: 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2020
nairaman66:
What a government! What a country!! This sums up everything a totally dysfunctional society Nigeria is at the moment!
no my friend. A Christian evangelists by name Evangelist El- Maroof from ilorin was asked in 2014 what punishment should be given to BH members or shekau if captured?.

Evangelist refused to answer just bcuz he wanted to present CHRISTIANITY as a "loving and peaceful religion". So a Muslim teacher was asked same question and he wasted no time and he did not mince the words. He called a spade a spade. That terrorists should be killed because they killed people according to Qur'an and Bible. Evangelist just smiled. He neither agreed not disagree.

My point is Christians in Nigeria and on this platform should never ever condenm Buhari or his administration if he release bh members. They are bunch of hypocrites. They only care about religion. They don't give a damn about the victims whether muslims or Christians.
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Lawmak: 6:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Everyone deserves a second chance
For all those insulting me
i won't blame you
Because Humans hate what they understand

Even shaytan (devil) deserves a second chance
Go and sit down. Use your God given brain.

1 Like

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Cholison(m): 6:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
Those of the Nigerian Army at the war front should surrender to Book Haram and get amnesty so that peace can reign.

1 Like

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by kruzyempire(m): 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
iwaeda:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/378212-breaking-senate-introduces-bill-to-create-agency-for-repentant-boko-haram-members.html
finally They have succeeded in killing this country ,THE LABORS OF OUR HEROS PAST HAVE BECOME IN VAIN

1 Like

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Chuksleader(m): 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
After the rain comes sunshine.
Nothing lasts forever.
We'll conquer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Exodora: 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
Me am even planning on how to join them BOkO boys sef. Heard there is money there. Once you blast any place and you are caught they go just settle be that , after you rehabilitation.I am ashamed to say am a Nigerian.
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Livadesh: 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
Fordzzy:
What happens if there are is more boko haram to fight? what will be the job of the agency?

I'm sure the agency will start fueling the proliferation of insurgency, what sort of lawmakers do we have?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Zagee: 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
Find that senator and tie him to a stake.... Stupid useless bill from a parasitic, quota system dropout... REPULSIVE!!!!!
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Maranzano(m): 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
Creation of an Agency for rehabilitation of "*repentant*" boko haram members is not only an insult to the families who lost their loved ones to these blood suckers but a confirmation that boko haram will soon be a full fledged ministry in Nigeria. The North should not compare this madness of boko haram to the struggle for resource control by Niger Delta militants. Northeast Development Commission was created to clear the mess caused by this same boko haram. Now Gaidam is asking for an Agency of government to cater for converted terrorists. Gaidam should think of how to educate the teaming youths in his constituency to save them from the impending radicalisation by boko haram. Creating this Agency is a way to legitimise terrorism in this country.
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Sladotun(m): 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
Nice but an average Nigeria will say what can faaaaa.
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Tempofabu: 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
Gej the man that saw the future. a Nigeria plunged into war under gej is helpful than the greatest reign of buhari

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by 2sexycom(m): 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
Zooposki:

Lol. So you will later come and insult us that we are unruly and destroying our environment. Carry go. We no talk. Liberate yourself. Don’t depend on the Niger Delta.
lol... seems you are not aware that oil reserve in Nigeria is fast depleting, are you? what will you have left for your unborn generation? no talk na... the North should carry on...
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by oyinella(f): 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
Kokaine:
what is the cause of the problem. You see my dear, there is more to this insurgency than meets our eyes ears and minds.
Boko Haram obviously...
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Prnx(m): 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
payperpost:
Lord, I need Canadian Immigrant Visa ASAP!
check my signature and contact me if only you're serious
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2020
Arrested Boko haram members that have killed thousands are being rehabilitated and set free. Now a ministry is about to be created to cater for them. While people that have been displaced from their homes and lost loved ones due to killings by boko haram are languishing in various IDP camps.

Buhari will not end well!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by mcmyvoice: 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
Are these Guys normal at all. What a stupid thinking

1 Like

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by mastermaestro(m): 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
Core Islamic states like Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran and even Afghanistan don't waste state resources to reintegrate idiots who take up arms against their motherland.
They are executed without trials. But look at Nigeria pampering and nursing monsters!
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by mauriceju2(m): 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
I hope you know what they are fighting for?
In case you don't know
They are fighting jihad to make Sharia the supreme law of a multi ethnic/ religious federating country

They derived their inspiration from a terrorist manual called Koran
The war cannot be stoppe or win as long as the terrorists manual is in existence

They believed that the stone age way of life is the best way of life better than Western civilization

They have evolved into compound mumu as their elite send their children to Europe and America to acquire Western education and turn around to tell and teach them that Western education is a great abomination before the gods and goddesses of Islam

They married many women's and born many children and send them to fight for the gods of Islam using the product of Western education they called abomination

What a religion of destruction and terrorism
Surely
These semi humans cannot be redeemed unless they are cut of from Islam the religion of destruction

It's a matter of time they will destroy themselves up there

Let them forever remain grateful to the white man that joint them with the South as a country

What/HOW will the North be without the South ?
Where will they get the billions of dollars spent for fighting terrorist in the Nort without the southern oil?
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by jclassiq(m): 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Everyone deserves a second chance
For all those insulting me
i won't blame you
Because Humans hate what they understand

Even shaytan (devil) deserves a second chance

Give it to him then.
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Exodora: 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
Empiree:
no my friend. A Christian evangelists by name Evangelist El- Maroof from ilorin was asked in 2014 what punishment should be given to BH members or shekau if captured?.

Evangelist refused to answer just bcuz he wanted to present CHRISTIANITY as a "loving and peaceful religion". So a Muslim teacher was asked same question and he wasted no time and he did not mince the words. He called a spade a spade. That terrorists should be killed because they killed people according to Qur'an and Bible. Evangelist just smiled. He neither agreed not disagree.

My point is Christians in Nigeria and on this platform should never ever condenm Buhari or his administration if he release bh members. They are bunch of hypocrites. They only care about religion. They don't give a damn about the victims whether muslims or Christians.
If I may ask where in the biBib is it noted that people should be killed for killing others.
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Empiree: 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
Exodora:

If I may ask where in the biBib is it noted that people should be killed for killing others.
First all, your question is even wrong. It is you christians that screamed to the world that you are being persecuted yet you are here to sympathize with terrorists for killing you. Seriously, nigerian christians need to be investigated for BH insurgency. No wonder that all christian terrorists arrested we dont hear the outcome. Probably they were released to the public and some go to church to "make confession".

Numbers 35:33,

Exodus 21:12-14,

Leviticus 24:17 and 21,

Numbers 35:16-18,

Numbers 35:31,

Deuteronomy 19:11-13,

Matthew 15:4,

Exodus 21:12
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by taiwotimitt: 11:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Legendguru: 12:21am On Feb 21, 2020
Really
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 21, 2020
So why risking the so called military lives in the battle line only for the captured terrorist to be released and rehabilitated. Nigeria is a zoo
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Exodora: 9:04am On Feb 21, 2020
Empiree:
First all, your question is even wrong. It is you christians that screamed to the world that you are being persecuted yet you are here to sympathize with terrorists for killing you. Seriously, nigerian christians need to be investigated for BH insurgency. No wonder that all christian terrorists arrested we dont hear the outcome. Probably they were released to the public and some go to church to "make confession".

Numbers 35:33,

Exodus 21:12-14,

Leviticus 24:17 and 21,

Numbers 35:16-18,

Numbers 35:31,

Deuteronomy 19:11-13,

Matthew 15:4,

Exodus 21:12

You know one problem with you athehists is that you don't read the Bible to the end to find meanings you just read one verse and then you run to conclusions.
Even though say one should be killed if he kills another depibdeliber.
And the Bible also call this vengeance , that is an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.
In Matthew 15:4
The Pharisees asked Jesus why is it that his disciples disobey the teaching handed down by their ancestors ?
Then he answered , And why do they don't disobey God's command , and follow their own teaching? 4 .For God said , respect your father and your mother , and whoever curse his mother or father is to be put to death.
Verse 9 says it is no use for them to worship me , because they teach human rules as though they were any laws.
Jesus speaks in parables , it takes only the holy spirits to help you unsunderst his teaching .

- Humans rules
-Father and Mother
--The teaching handed down by our ancestors
Don't know if those three words makes any sense to you at all.
The questions you should ask yourself should be who is the mother and father that when they are insulted , those who insults them should be put to death.Have you read were people were murdered for insulting their parents.
Who made this laws that they obey.
Why then did Jesus say when someone slaps you , you should turn your other side of the face for him to complete.
I want to make you understand that you can never understand God's ways even if you try so hard to , it takes only the holy Spirit to make them known to you.
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Czartega(m): 9:46am On Feb 21, 2020
etebefia:
There's so much attention and channelling of resources to the problems of the north and it seems to me that the CORE objective of our nationhood in this country is to strive for the betterment of the north, for the north, and only for the north. Sorry southern Nigerians, obviously some people wouldn't take the Niger Delta militants amnesty without same for the Boko boys.

But what they fought for was entirely different.
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Empiree: 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2020
Mister, I don't need story. Question is, should Nigerian govt execute members of BH if captured and sentenced in the court of law?. Yes or No?

Exodora:

You know one problem with you athehists is that you don't read the Bible to the end to find meanings you just read one verse and then you run to conclusions.
Even though say one should be killed if he kills another depibdeliber.
And the Bible also call this vengeance , that is an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.
In Matthew 15:4
The Pharisees asked Jesus why is it that his disciples disobey the teaching handed down by their ancestors ?
Then he answered , And why do they don't disobey God's command , and follow their own teaching? 4 .For God said , respect your father and your mother , and whoever curse his mother or father is to be put to death.
Verse 9 says it is no use for them to worship me , because they teach human rules as though they were any laws.
Jesus speaks in parables , it takes only the holy spirits to help you unsunderst his teaching .

- Humans rules
-Father and Mother
--The teaching handed down by our ancestors
Don't know if those three words makes any sense to you at all.
The questions you should ask yourself should be who is the mother and father that when they are insulted , those who insults them should be put to death.Have you read were people were murdered for insulting their parents.
Who made this laws that they obey.
Why then did Jesus say when someone slaps you , you should turn your other side of the face for him to complete.
I want to make you understand that you can never understand God's ways even if you try so hard to , it takes only the holy Spirit to make them known to you.
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Exodora: 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
Empiree:
Mister, I don't need story. Question is, should Nigerian govt execute members of BH if captured and sentenced in the court of law?. Yes or No?

Everyone disserved a second chance.The answer to your question is NO!
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Empiree: 1:23am On Feb 22, 2020
Exodora:

Everyone disserved a second chance.The answer to your question is NO!
You guys are 2-faced hypocrites. So why do you people keep blaming federal govt of nigeria for trying to rehabilitate repentant BH?. You christians should never ever blame muslims for BH anymore, ever. You guys are BH culprits. You are BH terrorist sympathizers. Any member of BH must be executed bcus they have committed atrocities on earth. This is the right judgement.

I am going to post your answer to many people on internet so that people see that christians are terrorists sympathizers.
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by DedeNkem: 6:44am On Feb 22, 2020
Northern sponsors of boko are doing everything to protect their terrorists!
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by oyatz(m): 7:44am On Feb 22, 2020
Fordzzy:
What happens if there are is more boko haram to fight? what will be the job of the agency?

The existence of the agaency mean Boko Haram will be a permanent feature of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anti-Open Grazing: Southern Governors Passed laws They can't Execute - El-Rufai / Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja / No Cancellation Of Any Election Results – Yakubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.