Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Opening: Your Federal Government Is Recruiting Secretly Apply Now! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Opening: Your Federal Government Is Recruiting Secretly Apply Now! (941 Views)

Please, Stop Opening Your Cover Letters With This Sentence! / WAEC Is Recruiting For Assistant Examinations Officer (audit) / Ecobank Nigeria Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opening: Your Federal Government Is Recruiting Secretly Apply Now! by TingSpace: 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
Your Federal Government is Secretly Recruiting Apply Now
..............How To Easily Secure or Get the Job
..........+

� Apply or Work as An Provisional Staff: I’m sure your thoughts would be like “ Ha! This person must be joking” work for free? “ but I would tell you it’s the easiest way to get a white collar job in the 21st Century except you enjoy watching all your friends posting their latest cars, houses and luxuries on your social media space or timeline.

Do you want to know the smiling number of unemployed youths in Nigeria? “Okay Google, abeg what is the rate of unemployed youths in Nigeria?”
Here it is; “Nigeria’s unemployment to hit 33% by 2020 “ –NBS.
Me i don’t know how they got that statistics, plus I don’t know what it fully means economically but I believe it would be wise to reduce that disappointing figure by applying as an interim staff to that dream job or company.
I’m sure you’re thinking “then how would I feed or pay bills” then that’s an easy answer “ Invest in a good Forex company close to you that you’re VERY sure are not Ghosts” or learn the process and be sure of good amounts of income on a monthly or daily basis.
Though the Headine is a Grab so don’t take it to heart at these moment.

�Show The Organization, Institution or Company How to Do the Job (even Better):
Most times this is very expensive when compared to other options cause it may require some additional costs or effort. This requires developing a new system or method and commercialize it.
These usually forces the hands of companies / employers ( that are wise and smart) to grab you ASAPly.

�Work as an Agent or Contractor:
Here your work is to link jobs to capable companies or worthy individuals to perform and get your share of the profit.
This is very profitable cause you are not required to go tthrough the hassle of knowing every detail of the task to be accomplished.
You just place the job in the hands of the resource person or firm and get paid after completion.

�Work As A Freelancer:
A freelancer is a self employed person that has a specific skill and collect jobs from anyone and anywhere possible, performs the job, gets paid and cleans mouth like nothing happened.

Being a freelancer is easy to achieve, all you need is a specific set of skill that you can perform very well, advertise on all platforms possible, get the job done in time and you get the moola. Just like that!

⛷️Register with an ICT Hub or Park:
This is definitely a new trend (so what’s it all about?).
As you may know, everything is bending to the will of the digital age, almost everything can be done just by clicking a button so that’s why it’s very wise to get a digital skill and get good at it so your works can sell itself.
An IT hub or park is basically a space or workstation that shelters freelancers, digital and Tech innovators plus other resourceful persons.
It provides digital skills trainings.
It helps to provide resources that enables the growth and development of the inhabitants in their field of operations. Registering at good ICT hubs would help you achieve self-reliance and financial freedom.
Before I go don't forget that you are your "Federal government" and you may not know it but you unconsciously interview yourself almost everyday.

Thanks for reading.

For more of these visit: FB: https://fb.com/tingspaced TG: https:///tingspaced

Re: Opening: Your Federal Government Is Recruiting Secretly Apply Now! by TingSpace: 1:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
Just last year Nigeria had about 50,000 persons join the labour market adding to the almost never decreasing number of unemployed Nigerians.
With that in mind we are trying to put something together to induce a solution to the problem.
But we can't promise anything yet until we are sure but while on the wait you can jump on this information found on this spectacular blog and the link trails below this text.

https://www.mysalaryscale.com/blog/14-online-jobs-that-require-less-experience-but-pays-well/
Re: Opening: Your Federal Government Is Recruiting Secretly Apply Now! by john124(m): 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
TingSpace:
Just last year Nigeria had about 50,000 persons join the labour market adding to the almost never decreasing number of unemployed Nigerians.
With that in mind we are trying to put something together to induce a solution to the problem.
But we can't promise anything yet until we are sure but while on the wait you can jump on this information found on this spectacular blog and the link trails below this text.

https://www.mysalaryscale.com/blog/14-online-jobs-that-require-less-experience-but-pays-well/

I've seen that before now, I'm actually pursuing that of social media manager let me see how that goes

(1) (Reply)

Pls Is There Anyone Received Mesaage From Dangote / Remote Job Urgently Needed / Freelance Writing Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.