Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy (59122 Views)

Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) / SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) / Police Shoot 2 Students In Asaba, One Dies On The Spot (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by Evercurious(f): 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
Barristabola29:
I heard they were mercilessly flogged

They should have been KILLED... After all the shootings were aimed to kill..

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by Coolbreeze1988(m): 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
Barristabola29:
I heard they were mercilessly flogged
They should've been shot too
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by fapcrook(m): 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
Oloriburuku lawon SARS. Na so den stop me yesterday night in my car without knowing my mama dey also drive her car behind me. Den stop me and my mama parl behind me. They wanted to extort but i refused while my mama just dey look them with terrible eyes. Awon werey. I hate them.
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by XDaBOSS(m): 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
Y dem no burn der legs n heads na...mk de feel small pain of wetin der victims de feel??
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
SARS on the beat again. I wish these SARS are always chasing those that illegally ate our yams. Why shoot innocent people?
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by mrtender: 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
Chaiiiiii
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by Kutebyatso(m): 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
Rule of engagement is very important

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by IMASTEX: 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
Eborty:
Please, what does having a leader gat to do with this evil act of SARS. Biko leave Mr. President out of this.
Now that you mentioned the name. Who is the Special Arm Robbery Squad answerable to, if not the employer? How long has the people shouted that they don't need this set of criminals? Or who in his right frame of mind fire in an open place even at an unarmed citizen?! None of those killers have been used as scapegoat, hence the audacity to maintain the trend.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by Adinchezo(m): 2:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
SARS never kill their children, na why
ainas247:
I don't know If the President, Vice, Governors, Senates.
don't read the atrocities of the SARS from Nigerians... they will just keep kwayet sad sad sad sad

I beg if you have a business website
let get you traffic by ranking it to Google
page 1, chat up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by Limperator(m): 2:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
SARS have misplaced their priorities for sure....Chasing an armless individual and even opening fire in the market area,,,, this is armed robbery, they wanted to Robb the yahoo guy, simple
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by Awesomefred32(m): 2:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
shooting at the market place?
Is that not madness in the order?
I weep for my country
lawlessness everywhere
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by SouLPoison(m): 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2020
Why they choose to shoot unarmed persons still baffles me,the said criminals they are after might not even be with a gun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by cRobo: 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
EverestdeBliu:
just to book space undecided

You aren't different also

What have you said?

Nothing

Night time govt place a desciplinary measure in place for these incident
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by Bills247(m): 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ask4bigneyo:

https://punchng.com/sars-officers-allegedly-shoot-two-traders-while-chasing-yahoo-boy-in-ogun/

I don't really understand the reason they should pull out a gun shot on market area where there are crowds of people

Nawa oo!
Just an ordinary Yahoo Boy, not even a thief � �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by imolile: 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
kingthreat:
For the past 3 years, we have been complaining about SARS brutality. Nothing has been done. Now SARS have become so emancipated that they do robberies and indulge in extra-judicial killings and still nothing is happening. The IGP is doing nothing about it, neither is Buhari or that weak man Osinbajo. This means that the will of the people is not being taken as priority. Nigeria is a country where democracy does not work. Now, I am really considering leaving this shythole. I deserve to live someplace where the system works.

Keep complaining. Nigeria the headquarters of Complain, Other countries are liberating themselves and chasing a wicked government out of town, Angola, Tunisia, Egypt, Sudan, and many countries, you don't hear them complain online. they take the institution headlong and disgrace their clueless leaders
Nigerian are so divided and the oppressors have become so brazen
so continue complaining

Sowore came to help you all
you abandon him just like Jesus was rejected
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by judegive578: 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
See

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by OdefaGirl(f): 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
Living in this country has jokingly but truthfully turned into a nightmare......
1001 ways to die, even when you are in your usual safe place cry cry

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by kingthreat(m): 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
imolile:

Keep complaining. Nigeria the headquarters of Complain, Other countries are liberating themselves and chasing a wicked government out of town, Angola, Tunisia, Egypt, Sudan, and many countries, you don't hear them complain online. they take the institution headlong and disgrace their clueless leaders
Nigerian are so divided and the oppressors have become so brazen
so continue complaining

Sowore came to help you all
you abandon him just like Jesus was rejected

What have you done?
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by novexme(m): 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
SARS SARS SARS��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by NigeriaBam: 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
This useless People again

Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by imolile: 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
kingthreat:

What have you done?

I have done more to mobilize docile people like you. but you are still enjoying your suffering

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by wisdomremz(m): 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
kingthreat:
For the past 3 years, we have been complaining about SARS brutality. Nothing has been done. Now SARS have become so emancipated that they do robberies and indulge in extra-judicial killings and still nothing is happening. The IGP is doing nothing about it, neither is Buhari or that weak man Osinbajo. This means that the will of the people is not being taken as priority. Nigeria is a country where democracy does not work. Now, I am really considering leaving this shythole. I deserve to live someplace where the system works.

same here bro, I dey reason any of the scandinavia countries to move into

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by AgentNairaland(f): 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
Nigeria Aka Zoogeria Is Getting Interesting Everyday, Boko Haram, Fulani, Iswap, SARS, Police, etc God Bless Zoogeria
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2020
Brunicekid:
Very saddening! Why are SARS behaving like this naa
My brother, those guys are saddists.
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by etcme(m): 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
How these SARS officials reasons sometimes baffles me. Does it mean they haven't been hearing what "have become of them" in the news of these while or they are too intoxicated by that weapon and badge they carry about. Wasting lives like it's nothing.
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by directoroluwole: 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ordinary To sit down for market sell pepper now na war for this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by kingthreat(m): 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
imolile:

I have done more to mobilize docile people like you. but you are still enjoying your suffering

Proof. Or stick your opinions in your butt
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by jyz200(m): 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
Legalize criminals

Shit hole
Animal republic
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by Alvin212(m): 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
Am a south wasterner.
I must do a money ritual.

I give up on afonnja boys

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After Wasting More Than 150 Lives : Serial Killer Shot, Begged For Life (pic) / Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" / Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.