Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 (49853 Views)

Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 / Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On August 28 2021 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by generalwo(m): 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
obonujoker:

Messi has played with Tevez, Veron, Riquelme, Pastore, Aimar, Lavezzi, Milito, Zanetti, Cambiasso, Banega, Aguero, Di Maria,etc, kilotuku??
.... Di Maria was trash in England..... Which of the Veron, Zanetti and milito did Messi play with and how old was Messi then??...... Which big team did lavezzi play for and did well with them apart from Napoli..... Baba Portugal had a more compact squad at their disposal......
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by Andrew13: 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
This is Chelsea and Bayern thread but I see Ronaldo fans crying all over the thread.

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by osazsky(m): 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

Again you speak out of your áss with ZERO points .... Mr Crétin, When Messi wins Copa, come back, till then dream of his coke in your back side .. grin
I don't know y u guys keep comparing Messi to an ordinary goal scorer.its an insult and it's not funny.i have watch both of them play.ronaldo is ordinary Messi is unique.and we will never have another Messi in football again.not ever.van nisteroy.raul ronaldo of Brazil and ronaldo of porrugar will keep coming up as football progresses but I doubt if football can ever get another Messi.i pray it happens so that we can really enjoy football imagine how football will look like when Messi hangs his boots booring

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by greypencils: 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
NewDelhi:

But in today's world, man u na new money while Chelsea na old money. Go and look at the highest spenders in the last decade alone.
You just don't get it.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
osazsky:
I don't know y u guys keep comparing Messi to an ordinary goal scorer.its an insult and it's not funny.i have watch both of them play.ronaldo is ordinary Messi is unique.and we will never have another Messi in football again.not ever.van nisteroy.raul ronaldo of Brazil and ronaldo of porrugar will keep coming up as football progresses but I doubt if football can ever get another Messi.i pray it happens so that we can really enjoy football imagine how football will look like when Messi hangs his boots booring
Messi is more talented than CR7 but CR7 is a better leader and gets results as is evident for both club & country.
There is a reason why Maradona said Messi goes to the toilet 10 times before a big game grin

3 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by ojaysam25(m): 11:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
generalwo:
.... Di Maria was trash in England..... Which of the Veron, Zanetti and milito did Messi play with and how old was Messi then??...... Which big team did lavezzi play for and did well with them apart from Napoli..... Baba Portugal had a more compact squad at their disposal......
Its a shame comparing the Portugal team to that of Argentina....all the players in the Argentine national team play in Europe and in big clubs since messi burst into the scene whereas only Ronaldo and nani where the only players that play for a big club in the Portugal teams....the vast majority of them where in the portugese league..yet Ronaldo defies the odd and won trophies with them as well as annoncing himself as the highest goalscorer of a national team....messi is a loser...I am very certain Argentina would have won copa america or the world cup had the case been reverse with Ronaldo on their folds.

5 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by NewDelhi(m): 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
greypencils:
You just don't get it.
Oga calm down and get this into your skull. This is 2020 yet you still dey flash back to events of 15 years ago to call Chelsea new money lol.. they current new and dirty money in football na man utd them .. take it or leave it.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by Maxcollins042(m): 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
And Chelsea travelled all the way to Germany 4-1 reason, to get trounced.

6 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
I'm sad that Chelsea didn't break Arsenal's 8-1 aggregate record. Lampard nor try at all
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by RealEzee(m): 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
generalwo:
...... Uncle make we leave long stories.... Argentina no favor Messi.... If he played with the liked of Xavi... Iniesta and Ramos for the Spanish national team.... He wouldn't have had an equal in the history of football....... He's that good
grin all 'if he this if he that', kani kpe kini ', bros leave matter Messi had a quality squad in Argentina, haba see dis guys for da team na, u won compare them to what CR7 had in Portugal ni? No lie na grin. Stats for stats Portugal squad no match Argentina own but got something for Portugal at the end, fini grin

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

Again you speak out of your áss with ZERO points .... when Barca had Iniesta & Xavi, they won UCL - Messi collected his share grin
Mr Crétin, When Messi wins Copa, come back, till then dream of his coke in your back side .. grin
So Eder is like Iniesta and Xavi??
Messi got injured when the the whole Barcelona relied on him??

Cristiano is a Portugese Asafa Powell!!

Cry more Mr Cretin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Good nyt is already urs grin grin
Just like that shocked
Wow cool
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by RealEzee(m): 11:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
osazsky:
till Messi gifts Argentina copa America or world cup then u have a case, until then go and sleep grin we don't like noise here in Kazakhstan oo

4 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
eni4real:
So Eder is like Iniesta and Xavi??
Messi got injured when the the whole Barcelona relied on him??

Cristiano is a Portugese Asafa Powell!!

Cry more Mr Cretin grin grin
When Messi wins Copa, come and celebrate here. Till then dream of his phallusInyouranus grin
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by ObaKlaz: 11:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Assumptions assumptions, somebody spent is his life somewhere and the other dorminated two leagues before coming over and still dorminated in a short spell and moved on,guy u are dull.good nyt grin
Nailed! I catch am! cheesy 'dorminated' ko, dormitory ni! Run with your tail between your legs. cheesy
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
RealEzee:
till Messi gifts Argentina copa America or world cup then u have a case, until then go and sleep grin we don't like noise here in Kazakhstan oo
Messi is gifting Argentina with excuses grin

3 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by oyatainer(m): 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
ojaysam25:

So barca prefer to be ripped apart by Bayern Munich....they should have quietly bow out...
How many times Bayern don comot them. They comot Bayern pass bro. Na two big teams
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

When Messi wins Copa, come and celebrate here. Till then dream of his phallusInyouranus grin
You are empty because Cristiano and Chelsea are outclassed by better teams!

Your gay theme will not save you this time!!

Cry more on your loss grin grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by etiosa24(m): 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
Pls can someone recommend any good Android app that
can stream LIVE FOOTBALL like the champions League.

Greatly appreciated
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by Mioworry137(m): 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
How will Barca Survive bayi?
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by thatigboman: 11:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chelsea is just a middle table average club. I'm so surprised that Bayern Munich didnt beat them like 10-1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by oyatainer(m): 11:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
ojaysam25:

Its a shame comparing the Portugal team to that of Argentina....all the players in the Argentine national team play in Europe and in big clubs since messi burst into the scene whereas only Ronaldo and nani where the only players that play for a big club in the Portugal teams....the vast majority of them where in the portugese league..yet Ronaldo defies the odd and won trophies with them as well as annoncing himself as the highest goalscorer of a national team....messi is a loser...I am very certain Argentina would have won copa america or the world cup had the case been reverse with Ronaldo on their folds.

It is a pity you call all Argentina players World class when Mascherano was the only star in the middle and Otamendi was the star at the back. You only see the front line but defence and midfield is horrible. The time Messi temporarily retired from international football, Argentina did not win a single game until he was begged to come back and he scored three goals

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by oyatainer(m): 11:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
ojaysam25:

Don't worry sá, World class Higuain has done it for Ronaldo too yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by Smartrock: 11:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
Looking for passive income?
Refer clients and earn

Or register to get great tutoring

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
eni4real:
You are empty because Cristiano and Chelsea are outclassed by better teams!

Your gay theme will not save you this time!!

Cry more on your loss grin grin grin
Mr HomoDoofus. The fact that Messi has not won Copa wounds you so BADLY ... otherwise why else are you on a Chelsea thread begging for Messi to spray your face with his akamu grin grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:03am On Aug 09, 2020
ojaysam25:

Yup, that Argentina team is STACKED with top talent.
That is why when Maradona said that Messi goes to the toilet 10 times before a big game I understood Messi’s psyche. He just does not have the confidence to lead his country men. He is the most talented player in the world but is lacking in confidence when the stakes are high. This has been his issue his whole career.

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by Promzyunique(m): 12:06am On Aug 09, 2020
[quote author=DEADALIVE post=92605262]People dislike messi because they can't imagine ronaldo not meeting to his standard hence they have no choice to compare him with ronaldo's standard which over time all football pundits and legends have affirmed messi has gone beyond goals scoring but more of compatibility...playing around new players from season to season and dishing out inspiring techniques in football history...
If still argue messi should win with Argentina kindly as mikel...he knows better![/quote

What Nonsense are you talking?? Always playing in barca's comfort since birth...
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by SexytorresE(f): 12:18am On Aug 09, 2020
Juventus and Madrid left even b4 Chelsea. . undecided grin pls allow me to drink water and drop cup angry
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 09, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

Mr HomoDoofus. The fact that Messi has not won Copa wounds you so BADLY ... otherwise why else are you on a Chelsea thread begging for Messi to spray your face with his akamu grin grin grin
You sound like a broken record, Mr Cretin!!!

You lose!!!

Your notorious gay theme is wack undecided

You can cry as much as possible!! cry cry

Chelsea is a dead team!!! grin grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by sheyitokz(m): 12:29am On Aug 09, 2020
anyways me i can say chelsea went to germany4 1reason
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by sheyitokz(m): 12:37am On Aug 09, 2020
bayern na werey laslas dey later spelt chelsea oma shey oo
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by PopeFlatino(m): 1:08am On Aug 09, 2020
Ur confused,, Olympics has always been a major Laurel but because Messi has it and Cr7 doesn't,u guys will always underrate it.

Messi had every individual National awards in all tournaments but Cr7 doesn't even have a Bronze ball not to talk of gold nlr silver..go sleep
frankmoney:
should I buy glasses for you ? Did you not read the part I said MAJOR ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Everton Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 21st April 2019 / Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 9th October 2022 / Serie A Golden Boot: Immobile Leads Ronaldo, Others In The Race (See Top 6)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.