Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 (49806 Views)

Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 / Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On August 28 2021 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by Cabi1: 7:37am On Aug 09, 2020
#Fact#

Athletico Madrid has never lost to a team that doesn't contain Ronaldo since Diego Someone took over....

are u thinking what am thinking??

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by greypencils: 7:45am On Aug 09, 2020
NewDelhi:

Oga calm down and get this into your skull. This is 2020 yet you still dey flash back to events of 15 years ago to call Chelsea new money lol.. they current new and dirty money in football na man utd them .. take it or leave it.
You still don't get it. SMH
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by greypencils: 7:48am On Aug 09, 2020
Cabi1:
#Fact#

Athletico Madrid has never lost to a team that doesn't contain Ronaldo since Diego Someone took over....

are u thinking what am thinking??
Spot on. I am routing for Athletico Madrid. Their defence is one of the toughest that I have ever watched in football history. They are bound to hit you on the counter.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by DEADALIVE: 8:08am On Aug 09, 2020
stechu:

Ronaldo is still the goat. Played and conquered England and spain. Messi should leave his comfort zone.
Define a comfort zone?
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by Dansuqi: 9:38am On Aug 09, 2020
engrchykae:
Messi have conquered the world of football from his capital at Barcelona.
His six balon d ors is a proof.
King's have their seat of power from where they launch their attacks.
It's trusted generals that are sent by kings to go from place to place.
In Igbo tradition,the igwe doesn't travel out of his domain.now things are fallen apart,some igwes might rule from New York.
Messi is a priest king cr7 is a general.
You are talking of colonisation,did king George come to America?
He sent trusted lieutenants like Cornwallis.
You know nothing at all.

General Charles Cornwallis the viscount of Cornwallis wasn't a trusted ally but just a general sent to crush the rebellion in the south.general Clinton and Burgoyne and William howe were more trusted
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by anonymous1759(m): 9:40am On Aug 09, 2020
zeeprince:
lol bro a dropout will beat a genius through hard work.

Nothing beats Genius plus hard work that's why Ronaldo is Always trailing Messi no matter how hard he tries you always see him try to catch up with Messi no offense I respect them both.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by DavOnyi(m): 9:43am On Aug 09, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Why is Bayern Munich raping English teams like this? undecided Arsenal 10-2, Tottenham 8-2, Chelsea 7-1
#Englishteamslivesmatters
Tottenham 10:3
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by anonymous1759(m): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

MVPs are subjective awards. You definitely got the feeling that FIFA/the media were so enamored by Messi that they have him that award as a make up for laying an egg in that final. Anyway, forget individual awards!

Maybe you do not understand my argument.
Messi is a more talented player than CR7. That has always been my position since I’ve watched him play. However, CR7 has some qualities that Messi lacks when playing for country: confidence and leadership. Portugal is not a top tier soccer team in Europe, yet see what they achieved with CR7 as captain. On the flip side, Argentina is a power house that has won World Cups in the past. Messi always likes to blame others (ARG FA, the grass, referees etc). However the issue has been his head games. Maradona said it rather crassly but factually: Messi goes to the toilet 10 times before a big game for ARG.
Messi had ZERO excuses not beating Chile in Copa 2016. That was his screw up 100%.
Forget the World Cup - ask him to win Copa America. Next year, ARG is hosting it so tell Messi that excuses like grass or referee will have no ground! grin

No arguments you said it Messi is more Talented. I agree with you Messi lacks leadership skills but his Argentine team mates don't come to the play. Without Eder Ronaldo wouldn't be a Euro winner you can't deny that .
If Huguain And palacio took their chances Messi would have been a World Cup winner so don't crucify him.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 09, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

Look at this other demented dònkey.
Why did Messi not score goals in regulation time against Chile in both finals??
In the 2014 World Cup, Messi did not score a SINGLE goal in the elimination round. Argentina’s amazing defense is what took them to that final.
Use your brain FFS and don’t act like the idiötic Eni4real grin grin cheesy
Cry more grin grin grin

All i learn from your dumb write-up is that : Khedira is better than Lampard because he has a World cup and has scored in a World cup knock-out stage against Almighty Brazil!!

You don't know anything... undecided
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

You are 100% G A Y ... begging for Messi to spray his akamu on your face cheesy
This is a Chelsea thread you mentally incapacitated dönkey ... commot from here and take your frustrations with Messi not winning Copa elsewhere. grin
Your gay theme is stale , say something else!!

Cry more loser grin grin grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by Alaganature(m): 10:15am On Aug 09, 2020
Express VPN Nord VPN IP Vanish VPN for sale 08026333379 call for business
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by brightalo1010: 10:39am On Aug 09, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Lol.... keep disgracing urself I will just read and laff till ur family people correct u grin grin grin

You have absolutely nothing meaningful to respond to. I challenge you to at least tell me one single crime committed by players that decides to stay in one club. Imagine nobody advising a very prominent role model of his generation, a living legend, world figure, a famous personality, current world best football player on what he should have done or do.

Next time concentrate on the achievement the young guy have made not to be talking in the nonsense and questioning his decision to remain in same club, there are some trophies he won which CR never won that do not mean Ronaldo is not great.

You're dumb that's why you believe that I'm a Messi fan not of that ronaldo , both guys are great in there own ways one decided to change clubs which he is entitled to and did great, the other decided to remain at Same clubs which he is also entitled to.

I asked again is it against any football rules to start and end in same club?
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by zeusdgrt(m): 10:49am On Aug 09, 2020
brightalo1010:

You have absolutely nothing meaningful to respond to. I challenge you to at least tell me one single crime committed by players that decides to stay in one club. Imagine nobody advising a very prominent role model of his generation, a living legend, world figure, a famous personality, current world best football player on what he should have done or do.

Next time concentrate on the achievement the young guy have made not to be talking in the nonsense and questioning his decision to remain in same club, there are some trophies he won which CR never won that do not mean Ronaldo is not great.

You're dumb that's why you believe that I'm a Messi fan not of that ronaldo , both guys are great in there own ways one decided to change clubs which he is entitled to and did great, the other decided to remain at Same clubs which he is also entitled to.

I asked again is it against any football rules to start and end in same club?
After ur long epistle,u still talking of point and make no sense grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by brightalo1010: 10:55am On Aug 09, 2020
zeusdgrt:

After ur long epistle,u still talking of point and make no sense grin grin
yes of course you're dumb and I don't expect you to see no point in what I wrote, I didn't wrote it for just you but both other that keep making same noise as you.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by generalwo(m): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
ojaysam25:

Its a shame comparing the Portugal team to that of Argentina....all the players in the Argentine national team play in Europe and in big clubs since messi burst into the scene whereas only Ronaldo and nani where the only players that play for a big club in the Portugal teams....the vast majority of them where in the portugese league..yet Ronaldo defies the odd and won trophies with them as well as annoncing himself as the highest goalscorer of a national team....messi is a loser...I am very certain Argentina would have won copa america or the world cup had the case been reverse with Ronaldo on their folds.
..... Where did you place pepe.... Carvalho..... Cedric.... Quaresma.... Rui Patricio and coentrao?? Or have you forgotten jao moutinho who was blazing for Monaco at the time As a team, Portugal was better than Argentina..... The only established players in the Argentine squad for the last 4 years have been aguero... Di Maria dybala and maybe huguain...... Their defence is nothing to write home about......
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by zeusdgrt(m): 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
brightalo1010:
yes of course you're dumb and I don't expect you to see no point in what I wrote, I didn't wrote it for just you but both other that keep making same noise as you.
Foolishness is an office and I see u are occupying it very well.bye
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
anonymous1759:

No arguments you said it Messi is more Talented. I agree with you Messi lacks leadership skills but his Argentine team mates don't come to the play. Without Eder Ronaldo wouldn't be a Euro winner you can't deny that .
If Huguain And palacio took their chances Messi would have been a World Cup winner so don't crucify him.
Without Xavi/Iniesta Messi would not have won UCL.
If Messi took his chances he would have won a Copa America. Forget the 2014 World Cup, Messi did not score a single goal in the knockout round. grin
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
eni4real:
Cry more grin grin grin

All i learn from your dumb write-up is that : Khedira is better than Lampard because he has a World cup and has scored in a World cup knock-out stage against Almighty Brazil!!

You don't know anything... undecided
That is why you are an imbècile. You make obtuse deductions. You also never have the guts to be critical of Messi because you dream of drinking his akamu ...
grin
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by jUeLiZ: 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
RealEzee:
grin do u see dem scoring 5? No lie ooogrin
and it all ended in tears
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by ojaysam25(m): 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
generalwo:
..... Where did you place pepe.... Carvalho..... Cedric.... Quaresma.... Rui Patricio and coentrao?? Or have you forgotten jao moutinho who was blazing for Monaco at the time As a team, Portugal was better than Argentina..... The only established players in the Argentine squad for the last 4 years have been aguero... Di Maria dybala and maybe huguain...... Their defence is nothing to write home about......
So in your mind if ronaldo was to team up with aguero,dybala in the attack with di maria and the once prolific higuain...he would not have won anything with Them abi....keep deceiving yourself, imagine Ronaldo and aguero in the attack and otemendi marshalling the defence they would not have blow teams away abi....
The truth is messi is a good player.....his failure in Argentina is largely because he is not a leader like Ronaldo....he can't absorb pressure and deliver,he is not a confident player....no wonder maradona says he goes to the toilet 10 times b4 a match due to pressure.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by ojaysam25(m): 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
oyatainer:

It is a pity you call all Argentina players World class when Mascherano was the only star in the middle and Otamendi was the star at the back. You only see the front line but defence and midfield is horrible. The time Messi temporarily retired from international football, Argentina did not win a single game until he was begged to come back and he scored three goals
If he retired from the team,it would not be up to 2year before they would start winning trophy again....they do not play as a team because they are too overzealous to help messi win a tropny

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by ojaysam25(m): 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
oyatainer:

How many times Bayern don comot them. They comot Bayern pass bro. Na two big teams
Not this bayarn....they are a machine..
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by anonymous1759(m): 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
Without Xavi/Iniesta Messi would not have won UCL.
If Messi took his chances he would have won a Copa America. Forget the 2014 World Cup, Messi did not score a single goal in the knockout round. grin

Messi has won world best without xavi and iniesta. It's obvious you just hate Messi .
As a very good team player if you don't Score you create assist he gave higuain one on one opportunity he missed it. Done Ronaldo fans are starting to blame Sarri and Huguain course for Ronaldo's failure.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
anonymous1759:
Messi has won world best without xavi and iniesta. It's obvious you just hate Messi .
As a very good team player if you don't Score you create assist he gave higuain one on one opportunity he missed it. Done Ronaldo fans are starting to blame Sarri and Huguain course for Ronaldo's failure.
Please stop all this "hate" talk - are you a forking teenager? grin Reason with your brain and not your heart OK?
"World best" in a subjective award decided by a bunch of people. Will Argentina hang that individual award in their trophy cabinet?? cheesy
On the other hand, trophies are won on the field and not awarded by some committee. That is what ARG has been waiting for in the past 14+ years now.
In my opinion CR7 screwed up for Juve. He did not score away at Lyon and despite scoring 2 goals at Juve did not do enough to send them through. It is a disgrace to CR7 and Juve because as good as Lyon are, Lyon finished 7th in their league and so Juve had no business losing to them.
Now are you brave enough to criticize Messi are are you just a dumb-fan-girl cheerleading him with your skirt on? He screwed up at Liverpool chopping 4 goals despite take a 3-0 first leg win (ironically even CR7 has never done that).
Messi's failures for ARG are well chronicled. Stop blaming Higuain, he was the one that scored the only goal against Belgium in the 2014 WC .. the same WC where Messi scored ZERO goals in the knockout round grin
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

That is why you are an imbècile. You make obtuse deductions. You also never have the guts to be critical of Messi because you dream of drinking his akamu ...
grin
Mr Cretin Shut up!!

Stop repeating yourself like a fool

Cry in your closet!!!

Stop bothering me with your gutter languages!!
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
eni4real:
Mr Cretin Shut up!!Stop repeating yourself like a fool. Cry in your closet!!! Stop bothering me with your gutter languages!!
So why did you quote me in the first place - I never engaged with a dónkey like you.
You were so pained because I mentioned Messi's lack of trophies for ARG with another doofus that you jumped in. Go back to your room and dream of Messi spraying your face with his akamu .... gáytard grin
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
So why did you quote me in the first place - I never engaged with a dónkey like you.
You were so pained because I mentioned Messi's lack of trophies for ARG with another doofus that you jumped in. Go back to your room and dream of Messi spraying your face with his akamu .... gáytard grin
You are hallucinating!!
I never mentioned that Messi's lack of Trophy is painful
Where did you get your deduction from??

Your logic is wack!!

You are saying Khedira is a better player than Lampard because he has a World cup Trophy??

World cup Trophy is even bigger than that Eder's cup!!

Your gutter language is irritating!!! Illiterates are better than you!! undecided
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
eni4real:
You are hallucinating!!
I never mentioned that Messi's lack of Trophy is painful
Where did you get your deduction from??

Your logic is wack!!

You are saying Khedira is a better player than Lampard because he has a World cup Trophy??

World cup Trophy is even bigger than that Eder's cup!!

Your gutter language is irritating!!! Illiterates are better than you!! undecided
You are so PAINED by that - or else why else will you quote me? I was not talking to you in the first, so why did you jump on my conversation your cróssdressing inbred grin grin ... Go back to sleep, dreaming of Messi putting his PhallusInYourAnus Mr gáytard grin
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

You are so PAINED by that - or else why else will you quote me? I was not talking to you in the first, so why did you jump on my conversation your cróssdressing inbred grin grin ... Go back to sleep, dreaming of Messi putting his PhallusInYourAnus Mr gáytard grin

Get someone in real life that you can exchange your gay talk with.. You are just a coward that say ridiculous things online under the pretext of discussing Football!!

Low class slave with gutter Language....

Try your gay talk in real life.. Let's see if you will survive the attack!!

Get lost!! I won't entertain your stupidity again...

You disgusting piece of rag!! shocked shocked
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
eni4real:

Get someone in real life that you can exchange your gay talk with.. You are just a coward that say ridiculous things online under the pretext of discussing Football!!

Low class slave with gutter Language....

Try your gay talk in real life.. Let's see if you will survive the attack!!

Get lost!! I won't entertain your stupidity again...

You disgusting piece of rag!! shocked shocked
Who begged you to quote me in the first place, you degenerate dønkey! You were so pained when I mentioned Messi's lack of trophy success with ARG to another nairlander that you could not resist and jumped in. Who da fuk asked you, I was NOT conversing with you - you brainless gáytard grin
If Messi want to piss now, disgusting hømøs like you will now open your mouth ... grin
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by OyinO: 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
DEADALIVE:

So you telling me if u are asked as a coach to choose between messi or eto on your team you will opt for eto becos he won champions league with two different clubs...
I mean can u be in denial that Gerard gigs and paul scholes are not legends because they play only one team...
So tell me this because ballack did not win world cup means mario gotze is a better player than him...
Note: A club or country does not define a player what makes u great is your success over difficult opponents in your domain and out side your domain.

Messi is good, I don't argue that, but when you try to undermine Ronaldo in the name of Messi, then I'm afraid.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 by DEADALIVE: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
OyinO:

Messi is good, I don't argue that, but when you try to undermine Ronaldo in the name of Messi, then I'm afraid.
I never undermined ronaldo....remember i said ronaldo has a standard among others which many of his fans always want to compare messi to which for me should not be yard stick...If you tell me long range short, aerial ball, positioning and influence yes he has such advantages...Mr. champions laegue is ronaldo in terms of goals while The Champions League is messi for having won 35 teams in champions league more than any player in Europe.
So this are kind of argument i want giving accurate facts and instances...
Thank you for your time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Everton Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 21st April 2019 / Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 9th October 2022 / Serie A Golden Boot: Immobile Leads Ronaldo, Others In The Race (See Top 6)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.