Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo (34484 Views)

Osun Election: Portable Goes Berserk As Politician Seeks Refund / Imo Prison Attack: Governor Uzodinma Meets With Heads Of Security Agencies / Governor Uzodinma Meets Suleiman Njoku, New Chief Imam Of Imo State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo by SoNature(m): 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
Cyoung4real:
Mumu, you that will still get out of the government house soon.

Some of you will take a bottle of Sniper if he is returned

Use your head... politicians don't care about you
Re: Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo by NORSYK(m): 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
globemoney:

Who is giving you clowns the hope that supreme court will reverse its decision? Stop preparing for heart attack

You moronic fellows might end up having the heart attack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo by IloveToMess: 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
Dbiz1111:
Oloshi... Collect that money cause no one knows tomorrow. Now that sukrume kwart grin angryis misbehaving anyhow nonsense! grin cheesy grin angry
grin grin grin grin God forbid una no go kill person for this Nairaland. Sukreme wetin? grin grin
Re: Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo by DAVE5(m): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2020
lovemoi2:
I wish Nigerians all the best
I hope one day Nigerian youths will one day recognise who their enemies are
PDP and APC IS A FAMILY BUSINESS THEY DONT HAVE YOU IN MIND!!!!

Any pastor or Iman in support of any party are not so different!!! THEY DONT BELIEVE IN GOD, IT IS ALL FAKE

I REFUSE TO BE A TOOL FOR GREEDY PEOPLE

these politicians are so wicked that they even flaunt their wealth online and the youths praise them... MY BROTHER AND SISTER THEY STOLE YOUR FUTURE, those luxurious Cars and mansions he shows you so openly is the reason why you are suffering

I hope one day the Nigerian youth will understand that so far no politician or religious leaders have the youth in mind

I pray one day the youths will understand that the leaders use christianity or Islam with tribalism as a tool for divide and rule

I hope one day the youths will understand they are powerful and not a slave to a leader who only use them for his and his family's pockets

One of my favorite quotes of all time

God bless you richly ma
Re: Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo by javaguru: 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
a theif can't theif a theif
Re: Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo by MotiveU(f): 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ok
Re: Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo by McCoy662(m): 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
Mbaka said he's the Messiah grin grin grin
Re: Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
NORSYK:
FG should release the 32 billion for you to loot and squander before your caretakership ends
They probably spent 10b pocketed the rest, hence all the roads collapsing up and down . "Repairing" Federal roads was a big scam for many governors.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
Re: Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
Imo has finally gotten a good Governor, it does not really matter how he came on board. Finally, someone that is typically an Igbo man with a history of 419 experience grin

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo by nepdtgwweb: 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
Invest minimum of $20 (~ NGN 7,200) in for€x investments, cryptocurrenci£s like bitcoins , ethereum etc and get up to 10 % everyday for 20 DAYS. You can start making up to ₦10,000 daily ....
[url=/lpB5Kqm] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

This is completely a side income program where you focus on your day to day activities while earning on the side.
This platform is very legitimate.

We are aware the forex market is very volatile and returns depends on various factors, some beyond our control. So we have a cushion effect in place to ensure security of invested funds.

LOCAL BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

[url=/lpB5Kqm] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

You can WhatsApp < 0 8 0 7 2 9 8 1 5 2 8 > for more details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
Those who throw stones should not live in glass houses.
Ihedioha was chasing Okorocha that he stole Government funds and properties, now Uzodinma who was accused of audio N12b contract is now accusing Ihedioha of N32b audio Government roads contracts.
Hian!

Wetin Mama Rainbow no go see for tailor hand.

Re: Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo by sofiscatedmoron: 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
Renforce:
That is quite much.

For just 135k you could get a 1kva Inverter, 100AH rugged deep cycle battery, 150w panel and a 30A controller + installation. The system would serve 10hrs daily on basic loadings. Call on us now!
How long can it carry ceiling fan and one 27w energy bulb
Re: Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo by samsard(m): 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
realwiz1:
what is this one saying, since when has the youths ever ruled....wake up bro undecided
The youth ruled Nigeria after independence. You probably skipped history class because Obasanjo, Gowon, Buhari, Murtala Muhammed etc were young when they ruled.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo by AJORE(m): 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
Choppings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo by Jovial245(m): 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hello Authentic please kindly contact me on mail @jovidec100@gmail.com I want to discuss a business with you??
Re: Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo by Renforce: 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

How long can it carry ceiling fan and one 27w energy bulb

If its a big fan then at least 8hrs
Re: Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo by showafrica(m): 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
realwiz1:
what is this one saying, since when has the youths ever ruled....wake up bro undecided

Buhari was president at 32 or 42yrs
Re: Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo by Faber(m): 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
priscaoge:

Ọ dịkwa egwu ooooooooo!!!!

Biko kedụ ebe okporo ụzọ gọọmenti etiti ha sị na ha rụrụ dị? Maka echeghi m na o nwere ezigbo okporo ụzọ gọọmenti etiti dị na obodo anyị ahụ bụ Imo Steeti undecided undecided undecided

I must comnend your fecundity in Igbo language. You are highly respected by me.Thumbs up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo by Hyperchi(m): 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Those who throw stones should not live in glass houses.
Ihedioha was chasing Okorocha that he stole Government funds and properties, now Uzodinma who was accused of audio N12b contract is now accusing Ihedioha of N32b audio Government roads contracts.
Hian!

Wetin Mama Rainbow no go see for tailor hand.

So na watin u read for the post. Guy u and mama rainbow who go school pass. Abge ur mumu never do.
This are road done during rochas rule.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo by priscaoge(f): 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
Faber:

I must comnend your fecundity in Igbo language. You are highly respected by me.Thumbs up

Thank you Sir smiley
Re: Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo by IloveToMess: 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
Faber:

I swear, so perfect.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo by contigiency(m): 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
Which roads were repaired for N32 billion naira? These governors crazy most of the time.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hyperchi:

So na watin u read for the post. Guy u and mama rainbow who go school pass. Abge ur mumu never do.
This are road done during rochas rule.

Tell the craze person wen born you to show you the spot wen dem rape am before e get your belle.
Go there, go bath there for 7 days maybe your mama madness go cure.
Na only craze person pikin like you wen no get papa dey abuse people mama wen no offend am.
I feel your pain, your mama go dey alright las las.

Re: Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo by Awoo88: 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
He has gone to seek assurance the SC will not change it ruling
Re: Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo by EdiskyHarry: 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
this is very funny. I wish buhari will give you the money, at least that one should be your own share of the nations wealth.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo by baronchuks(m): 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
Renforce:
That is quite much.

For just 135k you could get a 1kva Inverter, 100AH rugged deep cycle battery, 150w panel and a 30A controller + installation. The system would serve 10hrs daily on basic loadings. Call on us now!
...can u drop ur contact @machuks4u@gmail.com....we will like to contact u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo by FavourVivan: 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
Re: Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo by Renforce: 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
baronchuks:
...can u drop ur contact @machuks4u@gmail.com....we will like to contact u

Re: Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo by dozzybreezy(m): 5:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
Uzodinma, just look at how you disgrace your people. Are you not seeing the kind of look on bubu's face?
Re: Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo by Hyperchi(m): 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Tell the craze person wen born you to show you the spot wen dem rape am before e get your belle.
Go there, go bath there for 7 days maybe your mama madness go cure.
Na only craze person pikin like you wen no get papa dey abuse people mama wen no offend am.
I feel your pain, your mama go dey alright las las.

Ok na ur mama be dat. U won make I show u my own. Na competition.
Na result of rape u be. U need change pass Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram / Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen / Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.