Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property (36121 Views)

Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes / Obaseki Revokes Ize-Iyamu's Right Of Occupancy On Property (Photo) / James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by Ogalanyaidi(m): 5:49am On Feb 21, 2020
ican2020:
That is bad, you are discouraging people from investing in Edo

No he is discouraging criminals from investing stolen wealth in Edo state
Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by Czartega(m): 10:14am On Feb 21, 2020
sexiestharam:
cheesy

You must be so sexy .. can we hang out sometime
Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by Angy55(f): 10:17am On Feb 21, 2020
blowjohn:

Edo wey never fit get even shoprite after more than 10 years

Just listen to yourself. Of all the things you could have mentioned, it is Shoprite. FYI Shoprite shoprite is just a retail super market. There is Market square in Benin, it is also a retail super market.

Perhaps you are mistaken shoprite for a mall.

I wonder how some of you peeps on NL reason.
Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by sexiestharam(f): 10:33am On Feb 21, 2020
Czartega:

You must be so sexy .. can we hang out sometime
Lol. What if I am a ghost? Nairaland is a faceless thread o. You no dey fear? grin
Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by TechSpace02: 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
ndcide:

Do you have one less than 30k

If you mean less than 20k, I don't have for now, but this one can go for 20k last.
Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by blowjohn(m): 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
Angy55:

Just listen to yourself. Of all the things you could have mentioned, it is Shoprite. FYI Shoprite shoprite is just a retail super market. There is Market square in Benin, it is also a retail super market.

Perhaps you are mistaken shoprite for a mall.

I wonder how some of you peeps on NL reason.

Look at u. Tell the world when market square and kilimanjaro entered benin! Not up to 2 years.
Benin never had any mall except that one beside kada cinema( forgotten the name now), until they build something that looks like a supermarket opposite Uniben gate!.
For ur information I chose shoprite cos that's about the largest mall in most cities in the country and it's a major centre of attraction!
Outside the market square, which other mall does benin have?
Nonsense
Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by Angy55(f): 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
blowjohn:

Look at u. Tell the world when market square and kilimanjaro entered benin! Not up to 2 years.
Benin never had any mall except that one beside kada cinema( forgotten the name now), until they build something that looks like a supermarket opposite Uniben gate!.
For ur information I chose shoprite cos that's about the largest mall in most cities in the country and it's a major centre of attraction!
Outside the market square, which other mall does benin have?
Nonsense

Is Shoprite a mall? Read my comment again before you display your level of illiteracy here on NL.
Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by Czartega(m): 11:09am On Feb 22, 2020
sexiestharam:

Lol. What if I am a ghost? Nairaland is a faceless thread o. You no dey fear? grin

Naah not scared... But it's just that ghost and the living cannot make contact so I won't be able to feel your touch grin
Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by sexiestharam(f): 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2020
Czartega:

Naah not scared... But it's just that ghost and the living cannot make contact so I won't be able to feel your touch grin
grin see toasting lines for nairaland.
Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by blowjohn(m): 10:33pm On Feb 22, 2020
Angy55:

Is Shoprite a mall? Read my comment again before you display your level of illiteracy here on NL.

Did u get my point or not?
Do u agree edo is among the states that are backwards or not?
Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by Angy55(f): 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
blowjohn:

Did u get my point or not?
Do u agree edo is among the states that are backwards or not?

Stop arguing you have no point. Read my first comment again and you will get point. Of all the things you could have mentioned in terms of development it is Shoprite. You stated there is no shoprite in Edo. You didn't mention industries that would create employment for thousands of youths in the state. If shoprite should come to Benin or any part of Edo state, how many staff do you think it will absorb?? And how much do you think they pay their staff?

Market square is there doing what shoprite will do. Though It's not long that it came.

When you guys hear the name shoprite, you think it is one big thing. Look at rivers state, there is no shoprite.

The Shoprite that is your problem, the products you buy there, are from different companies. Why not tell your leaders to set up such production companies in your state that will generate massive employment for the youth of the state?

When there are industries in a state development would spring forth.
Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by blowjohn(m): 12:01am On Feb 23, 2020
Angy55:

Stop arguing you have no point. Read my first comment again and you will get point. Of all the things you could have mentioned in terms of development it is Shoprite. You stated there is no shoprite in Edo. You didn't mention industries that would create employment for thousands of youths in the state. If shoprite should come to Benin or any part of Edo state, how many staff do you think it will absorb?? And how much do you think they pay their staff?

Market square is there doing what shoprite will do. Though It's not long that it came.

When you guys hear the name shoprite, you think it is one big thing. Look at rivers state, there is no shoprite.

The Shoprite that is your problem, the products you buy there, are from different companies. Why not tell your leaders to set up such production companies in your state that will generate massive employment for the youth of the state?

When there are industries in a state development would spring forth.

U just answered ur question.
If a state cant even have shoprite, or something similar, how can it attract big industries and factories?
U forgot that this same shoprite was subject of rumours many years ago in benin and a site was cleared to situate it(opposite Adesuwa)Ten years later nothing.
Ask urself why a city as big and nationally significant as edo had to wait many many years, infact decades just to have a supermarket like market square.
Even ibadan had leventies as far back as the early to late nineties, and newer bigger and more modern ones.
And go to Ibadan now and see large supermarkets and industries.
Edo and other backward states cannot even boast of good roads, its industries they want to boast of.
It's not industries that make a state or city to spring up.
Why hasn't Kogi state sprung up?
Kogi state has more industries than many states yet the state is in tatters.
It's the enabling environment.
It's about not playing politics of monopoly.
It's about good roads and electricity.
It's about security
Edo has bad roads.
Security is very bad.
Electricity is terrible
Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by Angy55(f): 7:59am On Feb 23, 2020
blowjohn:

U just answered ur question.
If a state cant even have shoprite, or something similar, how can it attract big industries and factories?
U forgot that this same shoprite was subject of rumours many years ago in benin and a site was cleared to situate it(opposite Adesuwa)Ten years later nothing.
Ask urself why a city as big and nationally significant as edo had to wait many many years, infact decades just to have a supermarket like market square.
Even ibadan had leventies as far back as the early to late nineties, and newer bigger and more modern ones.
And go to Ibadan now and see large supermarkets and industries.
Edo and other backward states cannot even boast of good roads, its industries they want to boast of.
It's not industries that make a state or city to spring up.
Why hasn't Kogi state sprung up?
Kogi state has more industries than many states yet the state is in tatters.
It's the enabling environment.
It's about not playing politics of monopoly.
It's about good roads and electricity.
It's about security
Edo has bad roads.
Security is very bad.
Electricity is terrible

Stop mentioning shoprite my friend. That's my problem with you. A mall can come to Edo state and another retail super market would be inside the mall, it mustn't be shoprite.

And FYI the team of shoprite members, rejected the location your ex governor (oshiomele) gave them back then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles / No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police / Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.