Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Sen. Biobarakuma Deji Eremienyo Breaking Silence Over Allegedly Forgery Of Certi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Biobarakuma Deji Eremienyo Breaking Silence Over Allegedly Forgery Of Certi (1283 Views)

Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva / Certificate Forgery: Senate Says They Can't Sack Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo / Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen. Biobarakuma Deji Eremienyo Breaking Silence Over Allegedly Forgery Of Certi by Ruby5: 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
Re: Sen. Biobarakuma Deji Eremienyo Breaking Silence Over Allegedly Forgery Of Certi by Eteka1(m): 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
I think you can and should approach the Supreme Court to review the Judgement.
Re: Sen. Biobarakuma Deji Eremienyo Breaking Silence Over Allegedly Forgery Of Certi by Phygo(m): 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
May we not experience failure at the point of our breakthrough....

If I be Lyon, I will use u for sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: Sen. Biobarakuma Deji Eremienyo Breaking Silence Over Allegedly Forgery Of Certi by Ebi4chris: 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
Oga u have nothing to say.. 5 different names has no justification.. Na fraud simple
Re: Sen. Biobarakuma Deji Eremienyo Breaking Silence Over Allegedly Forgery Of Certi by Validated: 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
He was evasive on this press conference. Was expecting him to clarify how the names keep changing. For example for you gain admission into Secondary School, your Pry School certificate is the basis. Same applies to gain admission into University. I suspect he got involved in the scandal after his school certificate results were cancelled in the first secondary school he attended In Abonema in Rivers State).

A good investigation as to the name he enrolled with in his WAEC in Rivers where 5 subject were cancelled and the name on his WAEC obtained in Ogbia, in Bayelsa will expose this fraud.
Re: Sen. Biobarakuma Deji Eremienyo Breaking Silence Over Allegedly Forgery Of Certi by Runaway: 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
With Wale olanikpekun, I give up.

(1) (Reply)

Prince Arthur Eze Welcomes Governor Umahi With Melodic Songs (photos, Video) / Governor Yahaya Bello Imported Thugs Into Ondo State Ahead Of Election / "All Missing Katsina Students Will Return Home In Few Hours" - Defence Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.