Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

Nairaland Should Have A Private Chat Place. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Should Have A Private Chat Place. (196 Views)

Coronavirus: Nairaland Should Have Given Out - Cash Or Materials? / Nairaland Should Be Purged Of This Cancer! / How To Spy On Your Friends Private Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Should Have A Private Chat Place. by Tominix(m): 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
I think nairaland should also have a place to be able to chat like facebook and whatsapp add up fellow nairalanders and have a private chat.
seun
divepen1
lalasticlala
and the remaining mods abeg
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Private Chat Place. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
Tominix:
I think nairaland should also have a place to be able to chat like facebook and whatsapp add up fellow nairalanders and have a private chat.
seun
divepen1
lalasticlala
and the remaining mods abeg
I've raised a similar suggestion in the past. Some fora should be created for some categories of members like, married or couples, entrepreneurs,doctors,etc(same with people from other professions too). Some had had serious marital issues and shared same on nairaland for help of those who had gone through a similar situation in the past and survived it. Such members ended up receiving a backlash or condemnation from members who were mainly the young, single and still under their parents apron strings. How can someone who is not married expected to advise his/her fellow who is married? Their use of words too are abusive and inappropriate.
Re: Nairaland Should Have A Private Chat Place. by Tominix(m): 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
fairfora:
I've raised a similar suggestion in the past. Some fora should be created for some categories of members like, married or couples, entrepreneurs,doctors,etc(same with people from other professions too). Some had had serious marital issues and shared same on nairaland for help of those who had gone through a similar situation in the past and survived it. Such members ended up receiving a backlash or condemnation from members who were mainly the young, single and still under their parents apron strings. How can someone who is not married expected to advise his/her fellow who is married? Their use of words too are abusive and inappropriate.
you are right ma lady

(1) (Reply)

Best Inspiring Quotes From Famous People. / Which Environment Do You Prefer And Why, Between A Quiet And Noisy Environment? / Trade Africa Organization TAO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.