Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:03 AM

Any Young Man That Gets Down On His Knees To Propose To A Girl Is A Bloody Fool’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Young Man That Gets Down On His Knees To Propose To A Girl Is A Bloody Fool’ (647 Views)

Moment Lady Went On Her Knees To Propose To Her Boyfriend (pics/video) / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Young Man That Gets Down On His Knees To Propose To A Girl Is A Bloody Fool’ by TrollKiller(m): 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
Veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie, has once again kicked against men going down on their knees to propose to a girl.

Recall that in January, a video of the actor speaking in Igbo and condemning the act of men kneeling to propose to their girlfriends went viral.

The actor was spotted recently and was asked to speak on wedding proposals, and again, he vehemently kicked against men going down on their knees to propose.

According to him, any man who does that is not “just an idiot but a compound buffon.

Any young man who gets down on his knees to propose to a girl is not just an idiot, he is a bloody fool, a compound buffoon. We try to copy white people.

I believce in the sancrosanctity of our culture, the essence and the core of our culture. The white man knees down to propose to a girl. You know what it means, the girl takes over the family. This is why whenever you disagree with a wife oversea, you are kicked out and your wife takes the house.

Young men who should be in charge of their destinies hand it over to women. That makes you all fools.”

When informed that it is love that makes men go down on their knees to propose, Edochie said

”I have lived with my wife for 51 years, nobody has said stop beating this woman.

Knee down before your wife, I will sympathize with you when she takes over the home” he said

Watch full video

https://www.gistreel.com/any-young-man-that-gets-down-on-his-knees-to-propose-to-a-girl-is-a-bloody-fool-pete-edochie-insists/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Young Man That Gets Down On His Knees To Propose To A Girl Is A Bloody Fool’ by Hoyindarmolar(f): 8:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
NONSENSE
Re: Any Young Man That Gets Down On His Knees To Propose To A Girl Is A Bloody Fool’ by healthserve(m): 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
Truth
Re: Any Young Man That Gets Down On His Knees To Propose To A Girl Is A Bloody Fool’ by chatinent: 8:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
I used to like this man thinking he was mature and discreet until now.
Re: Any Young Man That Gets Down On His Knees To Propose To A Girl Is A Bloody Fool’ by Davash222(m): 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hoyindarmolar:
NONSENSE
Goan sidan!
Re: Any Young Man That Gets Down On His Knees To Propose To A Girl Is A Bloody Fool’ by Hoyindarmolar(f): 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
Re: Any Young Man That Gets Down On His Knees To Propose To A Girl Is A Bloody Fool’ by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
He is right.

Who ever kneels down to propose has not tasted roasted corn.

1 Like

Re: Any Young Man That Gets Down On His Knees To Propose To A Girl Is A Bloody Fool’ by Skmoda360(m): 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
he is so right grin

1 Like

Re: Any Young Man That Gets Down On His Knees To Propose To A Girl Is A Bloody Fool’ by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
chatinent:
I used to like this man thinking he was mature and discreet until now.

”I have lived with my wife for 51 years, nobody has said stop beating this woman.

how many years have you lived with your wife?

1 Like

Re: Any Young Man That Gets Down On His Knees To Propose To A Girl Is A Bloody Fool’ by Toseenlove: 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hoyindarmolar:
NONSENSE

Like the NONSENSICAL You Are, Foooolish Idiiiiot posing as a loow-life Hooe. Get a life Niggur

1 Like

Re: Any Young Man That Gets Down On His Knees To Propose To A Girl Is A Bloody Fool’ by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
who even say you need to propose before marriage? only unserious guys tie down girls with ring.

1 Like

Re: Any Young Man That Gets Down On His Knees To Propose To A Girl Is A Bloody Fool’ by javaguru: 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
”I have lived with my wife for 51 years, nobody has
said stop beating this woman.
I thought dis man is learned, why beating ur woman.
Re: Any Young Man That Gets Down On His Knees To Propose To A Girl Is A Bloody Fool’ by Toseenlove: 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
Vortex369:
He is right.
Who ever kneels down to propose has not tasted Roasted Corn.
Lol there Is a Gee on this forum with this Monicker...
Re: Any Young Man That Gets Down On His Knees To Propose To A Girl Is A Bloody Fool’ by Randy100: 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
Kneeling down is for the white. It is the greatest form of degrading men. Even the christian churches preaches against kneeling for a human being. I am always irritated when I see men kneel down to propose.

2 Likes

Re: Any Young Man That Gets Down On His Knees To Propose To A Girl Is A Bloody Fool’ by Toseenlove: 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
javaguru:
I thought dis man is learned, why beating ur woman.

You have Comprehension Issues, Kindly please go back to School. No Vex.

2 Likes

Re: Any Young Man That Gets Down On His Knees To Propose To A Girl Is A Bloody Fool’ by javaguru: 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
Toseenlove:

You have Comprehension Issues, Kindly please go back to School. No Vex.
you, with all ur comprehensiveness , I believe you can elaborate
Re: Any Young Man That Gets Down On His Knees To Propose To A Girl Is A Bloody Fool’ by Ilekokonit: 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
TrollKiller:
Veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie, has once again kicked against men going down on their knees to propose to a girl.

Any young man who gets down on his knees to propose to a girl is not just an idiot, he is a bloody fool, a compound buffoon. We try to copy white people.

The white man knees down to propose to a girl. You know what it means, the girl takes over the family. This is why whenever you disagree with a wife oversea, you are kicked out and your wife takes the house.

Young men who should be in charge of their destinies hand it over to women.
That makes you all fools.”

Knee down before your wife, I will sympathize with you when she takes over the home” he said

You haven't even kneeled down for a woman yet and they already want to take over your destiny and enslave you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Young Man That Gets Down On His Knees To Propose To A Girl Is A Bloody Fool’ by jasman1: 12:26am On Feb 21, 2020
Very unAfrican but these copy cats will never get it.

(1) (Reply)

Stay At Home They Would Not Hear / Lady Vagina Hurts After Wing Pounded 18+ Video / Am In For 10k Challenge Pls Help Me Answer This Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.